PDA

View Full Version : NFL should not be allowed to change game times at playoff time!!!

TampaSteelGirl
12-29-2009, 08:56 PM
I think it's really unfair and I feel there is a motive behind changing the Bengals vs Jets game to 8PM!!! I think in the last few weeks of the season they should not be allowed to change times...this is quite unfair to other teams. :imho:

Since the Bengals now have the luxury of having their game changed to 8pm they now can decided whether they want to play or not. As far as the Steelers go if we don't get it, it's our own fault but I don't think it's fair for 2 teams to just let the Jets possibly walk into a playoff spot without fighting for it...Goodell is an idiot and obviously a Jets fan!!!

LarryNJ
12-29-2009, 09:17 PM
hahah.. Goodell doesn't control it...the TV networks have the checkbook and they pull the strings! Like most things in life it's all about the $$$$$

Troyisabeast_43
12-29-2009, 09:30 PM
Oh well there is nothing anybody can do about this at this point. Whining and complaining about it until Sunday isnt going to change things here boys and girls. Like Ive been saying the Patriots will play to win because they want the 3 seed and Oakland has been dangerous this year against some of the better teams in the league especially at their place. It's not impossible or a complete pipe dream to say that both the Texans and Ravens both cannot lose because they most definitely can...

SteelCityKid5
12-29-2009, 10:10 PM
well we shouldnt have lost to the raiders, chiefs or browns

Black@Gold Forever32
12-29-2009, 11:28 PM
Chances the Bengals probably were going to rest their starters anyway.....Only thing for them that is up for grabs is the third seed which isn't that important.......The Bengals and Pats can't move up the 2nd seed so both teams will be the 3rd or 4th seed......In my opinion I wouldn't think the Pats or the Bengals really give a crap about the third seed since both will have home play-off games in the wild-card round......

Plus if the Steelers would have just beaten one of these four crappy teams Bears, Chiefs, Raiders, or Browns then they even wouldn't be in the position they're in....The Steelers only have themselves to blame.....