PDA

View Full Version : 2009 season!

jtretz
12-28-2009, 11:30 PM
Well most likely this will be our last game this weekend. I know there's a chance but I don't see it happening. (We need help from the bungles and the patriots, no way!).
Anyway we will finish at 9-7 when we beat the Fins on Sunday but we should be a hell of a lot better. We have 7 losses this season. The main reason I think for these were bad coaching and below............................................. ....
#1 loss: Chicago: Jeff Reid failed twice!
#2 loss: Bengals(1st game): Big missed tackle by Farrior on 4th down play late.
#3 loss: Bengals (2nd game): Red zone play calling along with most off. plays brutal.
#4 loss: Chiefs: Missed interception and questional play calling on crucial plays.
#5 loss: Ravens: Offensive co-ordinator didn't utilize Dixon's legs.
#6 loss: Raiders: Missed interception and bad coaching decisions.
#7 loss: Browns: Offensive play calling was so predictable.

We should already have clinched a play off spot! Not rely on our bitter enemies!!!!
:cope::cope::cope::cope::cope:

Big T
12-28-2009, 11:48 PM
Shoulda, woulda, coulda....if, if, if

Troyisabeast_43
12-29-2009, 12:32 AM
Still not completely impossible to get in the playoffs fellas it having 2 of the 3 losing in Houston,Baltimore and Jets is not an improbable scenario. All 7 of the losses you mention above all could have and should have been games we won at least some of them, but it all can be swept under the carpet come late Sunday afternoon or Sunday night if the Steelers make the playoffs. The horrific losses to the Chiefs,Raiders,and the Browns will all be forgotten about if the Steelers get in the tournament which there is still a reasonable chance they will...

Zachintosh66
12-29-2009, 01:27 AM
we should at least be 11-4 right now... :evilshake:

at least...

NYCsteelersfan
12-29-2009, 03:51 AM
we should at least be 11-4 right now... :evilshake:

at least...

At least 11-4, too bad our head coach is Omar Epps.

coldrolled
12-29-2009, 08:20 AM
Shoulda, woulda, coulda....if, if, if

shoulda woulda coulda sent Arians packing before the BYE week.

we would be fine today.

75Steeler
12-29-2009, 10:08 AM
shoulda woulda coulda sent Arians packing before the BYE week.

we would be fine today.

:plus1:

TampaSteelGirl
12-29-2009, 12:49 PM
well.....:+1:

steelersbabex25
12-29-2009, 01:07 PM
Oh my gosh. Mike Tomlin is FINE! It's the other coaches that need to go.

coldrolled
12-29-2009, 01:15 PM
Oh my gosh. Mike Tomlin is FINE! It's the other coaches that need to go.

Maybe its just that they think Tomlin didnt use the boot soon enough ... so it is his fault???

Tomlin is fine in my book.

28% 3rd down effeciency will kill you all the time. same thing in the red zone.
The OC needs to go. If you have Ben with 4000+ yards and receivers with 1000's
a running back with 1000's and you cant score... sounds to me like the play calling at crucial times in the games is really bad... it cant be the players.... they have 10,000 yards.... critical play calling... we need an OC that can do this....

jcloss23
12-30-2009, 12:55 AM
i agree mike tomlin seems to be a great coach, and we cant say he inherited a great team because what was their record before he came in, thats right 8-8. He needs to not be so hard on the veterans, show why he was once the vikngs d-backs coach and fix that then get rid of the **** like bruce and the ST coach and we are back contending for the #2 seed and at the top of the division

Tr305
12-30-2009, 03:19 AM
ALL WE CAN DO IS BEAT DA FINS AND WAIT AND SEE AT DIS POINT... I DO BLAME OURSELFS BUT ALSO THE COLTS SCREWED US

NYCsteelersfan
01-03-2010, 06:27 PM
i agree mike tomlin seems to be a great coach, and we cant say he inherited a great team because what was their record before he came in, thats right 8-8. He needs to not be so hard on the veterans, show why he was once the vikngs d-backs coach and fix that then get rid of the **** like bruce and the ST coach and we are back contending for the #2 seed and at the top of the division

We were 8-8 because something kind of bad happened to our starting quarterback that year...what was it? I can't remember. Ohhhh yeah, he just got hit by a car while riding his motorcycle before the season started and then he had an emergency appendectomy during the season.