PDA

View Full Version : Bets are Cincy will do exactly what Indy did...Bengals don't need to win...

TampaSteelGirl
12-28-2009, 12:17 PM
I hate to say this but I feel that the Bengals will sit their starters and let the Jets win to knock us out of the playoffs....This is my opinion but I dont think Indy wants to play us and I don't think Cincy wants to play us...Sanchez isn't looking so good so they may not be a big threat being in the playoffs....Any thoughts????

Big T
12-28-2009, 01:11 PM
It's not looking good...

KSSteelerfan
12-28-2009, 02:50 PM
The Steelers have no one to blame but themselves for the playoff predicament that they are in right now. This possible scenerio will more than likely end the Steelers playoff hopes

TampaSteelGirl
12-28-2009, 03:23 PM
The Steelers have no one to blame but themselves for the playoff predicament that they are in right now. This possible scenerio will more than likely end the Steelers playoff hopes

:yesnod:

LatrobePA
12-28-2009, 03:39 PM
Shoulda, woulda, coulda, the Bungles are our last hope!

It won't matter, the Ratbirds will lose to Oakland!

Troyisabeast_43
12-28-2009, 04:57 PM
Shoulda, woulda, coulda, the Bungles are our last hope!

It won't matter, the Ratbirds will lose to Oakland!

Very true this scenario of needing the Bengals to beat the Jets will not mean anything to the Steelers if both Houston and the Ravens both lose to the Patriots and Raiders earlier in the day. At that point New England would have wrapped up the 3 seed and Cincy would know going into their game with the Jets that they are the 4 seed, and I still believe Cincy will tank the game to the Jets just to avoid playing the Steelers as the number 5 seed which is what the Steelers will be if the Texans,Ravens,and Jets all lose.

SteelCityKid5
12-29-2009, 01:27 AM
cant the bengals still play for the #3 seed though with a win and a Pats loss?

JensK
12-29-2009, 07:41 AM
As a Steelers fan, i could not care less. We had our chance, and we blew it.

As a NFL fan, and i am pissed about stuff like this. These players get paid millions to play the game, and i think the least they could do was to play every damn game to win it. Come payday, its the fans who pay their check, and as i fan, it want to watch a game where the starters play, not some Special Team player, who you never heard of.