PDA

View Full Version : Here's How The 2010 Draft Needs To Go

steelersbabex25
12-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Cornerback, cornerback, safety, cornerback, safety, cornerback etc etc. Maybe an offensive lineman somewhere in the mix :imho:. Thoughts? :yellowthumb:

LatrobePA
12-28-2009, 11:11 AM
OC OC OC OC OC OC OC OC OC

LOL!

Ibleedblk&gld
12-28-2009, 11:22 AM
drop BA, ST coach, Gay, and a few others...pick up eric berry, 2 new corners, and a QB as i don't see batch being resigned

V_83
01-04-2010, 11:00 PM
How unrealistic is

1st - Terrence Cody - NT
2nd - Donovan Warren - CB
3rd - Daryl Washington - ILB
4th - Ciron Black - OT
5th - Trindon Holliday - RB/WR
6th - Leigh Tiffin - K

with no clue about seventh round.

JollyRob68
01-19-2010, 04:02 PM
1 Earl Thomas 2 CB 3 Center 4DL 5aOG 5bILB 5c WR 6 RB 7a TE 7b OT.
I'm hoping the Steelers trade to get into the second round. If we can get 1 or 2 more picks in the second we can get very good players. I'd like to pick up a CB and OG in the second.
Id like as many picks in the second round as possible. The second round is last years 3rd round for us. Their are some sleeper Safeties out there that we could get in rd 3 or 4.

K Train
01-19-2010, 04:07 PM
How unrealistic is

1st - Terrence Cody - NT
2nd - Donovan Warren - CB
3rd - Daryl Washington - ILB
4th - Ciron Black - OT
5th - Trindon Holliday - RB/WR
6th - Leigh Tiffin - K

with no clue about seventh round.
washington is tiny for a 34 MLB

holliday will probably go in the 3rd, the man is fast

1 Earl Thomas 2 CB 3 Center 4DL 5aOG 5bILB 5c WR 6 RB 7a TE 7b OT.
I'm hoping the Steelers trade to get into the second round. If we can get 1 or 2 more picks in the second we can get very good players. I'd like to pick up a CB and OG in the second.
Id like as many picks in the second round as possible. The second round is last years 3rd round for us. Their are some sleeper Safeties out there that we could get in rd 3 or 4.
why a guard in the second? dont we have enough of those?

andyg1984
01-19-2010, 05:28 PM
there will likely not be a corner at 18 that has value, possibly a safety tho.. i would not mind moving up to get perrish cox in the 2nd .. unfortunately, i did not see more than a snap here and there of Donovan Warren so i cannot really speak to that ..

the value may be there at OT at 18 tho ..

for me ..
1. Cody/thomas - despite the fact that cody may be a reach .. assumes many OT's get snapped up
2. Cox/Pouncey - more of a tie .. not sure if MP will be around

and at some point either Dexter Mc or Blount, but both if Blount free-falls ... if for some reason Selvie is within reach in the 3rd then that is a pick as well ..

Zachintosh66
01-19-2010, 08:21 PM
CB, OT, S, DL, ILB

no chance at Eric Berry, so lets just kill that now...

JollyRob68
01-22-2010, 09:18 PM
washington is tiny for a 34 MLB

holliday will probably go in the 3rd, the man is fast

why a guard in the second? dont we have enough of those?

We need a Center and a Nasty Guard.
I've changed what we need. We need to acquire 1 or 2 more second rounder this way we can. Take the best Available at 18 or move up. If we take Defense in the first we can take OL & CB in the second.
Let say we have 1 pick in the first and 2 in the second. We can take EArl Thomas or Taylor Mays in the first if they slip(Bryan Bulaga or Mike Iupati if they dont). Then in the second you take Jon Asamoah or Maurkice Pouncey(both can play Center or Guard ) and A CB Donavan Warren or Brandon Ghee.
If we acquire 2 additional 2nd rounders (3 total) then we can get (same as above ) in the first then same as above in the second plus a SS or FS. Obviously if we get Thomas or Mays in the first we would try to take both Asamoah & Pouncey in the second and perhaps a DT/DE and get another saefty in the 3rd. What do you think?

--- Added 1/22/2010 at 08:18 PM ---

The steelers need to Get a Quality lineman in round 1 or 2. Gerry Dulac said you dont reach for a CB in the first round with the 18th pick. I agree,if Thomas, Mays or Dunlap(I'd take him way too much talent and smith has been hurt the last two seasons) are gone Take Bryan Bragala or Mike Iupati. If their gone trade back once and try to get 2nd or 3rd round picks and then Try to trade with tampa for their 2 second rounders.
The second round is where you can fill the holes they need. Its time to be very unSteeler like and wheel and deal for 2nd rounders 3rds if you have too. But I want 2nd rounders. So much Talent.

Zachintosh66
01-22-2010, 09:36 PM
We need a Center and a Nasty Guard.

We have one of the nastiest guards in the whole league, literally. Kemo is a rising star and has actually been forced to go to anger management before. Which still makes me chuckle every time i think if that.

I would love to see us bring in a OT so we can bump Colon down to the other G. That would be a sick Guard tandem!

We just signed Hartwig long term, so i dont for see a center around unless one slips to us in a perfect spot. They still would have to compete with Doug L for the backup, and we all know the coaches have a woody for Dougie.

andyg1984
01-22-2010, 11:27 PM
C is the weak link - we basically do not have one .. until we get a center who is capable of winning battles with competent DL we cannot run "when it counts" ..

in terms of prospects in this draft, imo, 2010 does not really rival '09 interior lineman .. even close?? if the problem was worse last year and we did not address it when there were better lineman available odds are it is not high on the Tomlin/Rooney priority list ..

until we get quality interior lineman just prepare yourself for more out of proportion BA bashing ..

JollyRob68
01-23-2010, 01:18 AM
We have one of the nastiest guards in the whole league, literally. Kemo is a rising star and has actually been forced to go to anger management before. Which still makes me chuckle every time i think if that.

I would love to see us bring in a OT so we can bump Colon down to the other G. That would be a sick Guard tandem!

We just signed Hartwig long term, so i dont for see a center around unless one slips to us in a perfect spot. They still would have to compete with Doug L for the backup, and we all know the coaches have a woody for Dougie.

I love Kemo and if we get him a Counter part on the other side along with a Center that would be awesome. What will most likely happen is what you said they'll hopefully get Bryan Bulaga to play Tackle and bump Willie back to his normal position at guard. Or Mike Iupatiat guard & willie Tackle. Thats more realistic, then they can try to acquire at least 1 extra rd 2 pick and select CB & OC, CB & DL or CB &FS/SS. Then pick up a Center in the 3rd round.

--- Added 1/23/2010 at 12:18 AM ---

C is the weak link - we basically do not have one .. until we get a center who is capable of winning battles with competent DL we cannot run "when it counts" ..

in terms of prospects in this draft, imo, 2010 does not really rival '09 interior lineman .. even close?? if the problem was worse last year and we did not address it when there were better lineman available odds are it is not high on the Tomlin/Rooney priority list ..

until we get quality interior lineman just prepare yourself for more out of proportion BA bashing ..

Center Is the week link. I like Roman Foster as a Swing man but If we can get additional picks in the second we can go for The top OG's & OC's plus get the CB we want.

coldrolled
01-23-2010, 09:08 AM

Eric Olsen from ND may be the first C picked in the draft and available at our #52 pick.

JensK
01-23-2010, 09:11 AM
Eric Olsen from ND may be the first C picked in the draft and available at our #52 pick.

Im pretty convinced it'll be Pouncey.

coldrolled
01-23-2010, 09:55 AM
Im pretty convinced it'll be Pouncey.

So we may have our choice at #50

with

Maurkice Pouncey, C/OG, Florida
or
Eric Olsen , C ND

Big T
01-23-2010, 10:01 PM
So we may have our choice at #50

with

Maurkice Pouncey, C/OG, Florida
or
Eric Olsen , C ND

Maurkice Pouncey over Eric Olson ANY day of the week...there is absolutely no question that he will be the first center taken....most likely before the steelers pick in the second....if he's there in the second when the steelers pick, he has to be the pick(depending on who is left)....

Black@Gold Forever32
01-23-2010, 10:14 PM
Pouncey is a stud and really I think he is worth a first round grade......I think he is going to be a badass for the next 10-15 years in the NFL......After Pouncey the rest of the center class is solid but Pouncey is the lone elite center.....I like John Estes from Hawaii in the later rounds....

JollyRob68
01-24-2010, 02:47 AM
Pouncey is a stud and really I think he is worth a first round grade......I think he is going to be a badass for the next 10-15 years in the NFL......After Pouncey the rest of the center class is solid but Pouncey is the lone elite center.....I like John Estes from Hawaii in the later rounds....

He had a great week at the east west shrine practices & game.

K Train
01-24-2010, 03:30 AM
if pouncey goes in the first it would be a reach.....however they wouldnt be disappointed in him.

at 18 though theres no way

JollyRob68
01-24-2010, 10:30 AM
if pouncey goes in the first it would be a reach.....however they wouldnt be disappointed in him.

at 18 though theres no way

They could trade back and try to add a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Teams are going to want that 18th spot. If Earl Thomas,Taylor Mays or Bryan Bulaga are there take one of them. If not Trade back get more picks.

JensK
01-24-2010, 10:40 AM
They could trade back and try to add a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Teams are going to want that 18th spot. If Earl Thomas,Taylor Mays or Bryan Bulaga are there take one of them. If not Trade back get more picks.

no-no at trading back, or getting Taylor Mays

Yes yes at Earl Thomas or Bulaga :P

While it could make sense to trade back (there are good good players in second round this year), i really want them to maybe even trade up and get an impact player. No of these so-so first round picks!

steelersfan15
02-10-2010, 05:23 PM
NT- Casey Hampton is going to become a FA and is on the wrong side of 30, but still able to be a productive player. We will have back for 2 years at best if we resign him. Drafting a NT this year should be our biggest priority. In the Steeler D, rookies never start or make major contributions, so we need to develop one now. If we don't draft a NT this year, it will be likely that we will switch to a 4-3 once Dick LeBeau retires.

FS- Ryan Clark is still a decent FS, but he is 30 and also a FA. The Steelers want to resign him, but we will still need to draft one. The FS we would draft would have to be able to start in a year or 2.

ILB- James Farrior is 35 and slowing down dramatically. We need youth to start in a year.

Situation 1
1) Dan Williams, NT Tennessee
2) Nate Allen, FS USF
3) Jamar Chaney, ILB Mississippi State

Situation 2
1) Earl Thomas, FS Texas
2) Torrell Troup, NT UCF
3) Jamar Chaney, ILB Mississippi State

Check out my blog
http://thedraftkid.blogspot.com/

JollyRob68
02-18-2010, 02:03 PM
How about Jared Odrick in the first,Myron Rolle in the 2nd and Torell Troup in the 3rd?

K Train
02-18-2010, 02:21 PM
why would you take a 34end in the first 2 times in a row and draft a 43DT in the 3rd? troup is no NFL NT.

rolle in the 2nd is a big reach too, if we take a safety in the second i hope its nate allen

andyg1984
02-18-2010, 03:19 PM
i don't understand what people find appealing about rolle.. what specifically is he good at again?

K Train
02-18-2010, 04:38 PM
hes big and physical and hes absolutely brilliant

andyg1984
02-18-2010, 04:50 PM
my sarcasm detector is beeping pretty hard ..

andyg1984
02-18-2010, 10:25 PM
i guess i just never saw anything he did that was real impressive .. he only had one career interception and i think his tackles actually went down each year..

unfortunately i have to watch a ton of FSU and I remember him being served multiple ways; missing tackles in the open field, getting burnt in coverage and visibly lacking a killer instinct ..

Big T
02-18-2010, 11:31 PM
i guess i just never saw anything he did that was real impressive .. he only had one career interception and i think his tackles actually went down each year..

unfortunately i have to watch a ton of FSU and I remember him being served multiple ways; missing tackles in the open field, getting burnt in coverage and visibly lacking a killer instinct ..

he was projected as a possible 1st rounder before he went to oxford...He's extremely intelligent...hes like Peyton Manning (in a way), whatever he lacks physically, he makes up for by knowing exactly what to do...hes definitely smart...is consider him in the second...

K Train
02-19-2010, 04:37 AM

not the best coverage safety but he can lay the boom and he is extremely intelligent and coachable....hes a 3rd rounder imo and a damn good one

hes got some rust on him but shook it off at the senior bowl imo

andyg1984
02-19-2010, 07:06 AM
i just cannot buy into the whole intelligence thing, imo he seemed less interested in football with every year .. even if he stayed and played he does not smell the 2nd imo ..

i just have a bias for centerfielder type safeties and this guy is nowhere close imo ..

JensK
02-20-2010, 02:21 PM
Rolle in the third would make me really really happy. I would not be furious if we took him in the second either.

andyg1984
02-20-2010, 06:48 PM
i hope that either CLE, BAL or CIN takes him in the 2nd/3rd ..

i will admit i have lost a little bit confidence in my stance now that every1 is on the other side, but i just do not understand why would need a FS like him ..

the whole oxford thing is cool and all but the main reason he got that gig is because of him being an athlete .. there are many other students out there who would absolutely burn this guy just like all the receivers in the ACC who are not in the NFL did imo ..

coverage skills before charachter imo .. i would rather add perrish cox ..

just my opinion ...

JollyRob68
02-21-2010, 02:30 AM
i hope that either CLE, BAL or CIN takes him in the 2nd/3rd ..

i will admit i have lost a little bit confidence in my stance now that every1 is on the other side, but i just do not understand why would need a FS like him ..

the whole oxford thing is cool and all but the main reason he got that gig is because of him being an athlete .. there are many other students out there who would absolutely burn this guy just like all the receivers in the ACC who are not in the NFL did imo ..

coverage skills before charachter imo .. i would rather add perrish cox ..

just my opinion ...
The Steelers take like guys with Character and dont want divas. Cox is a very good CB but he has a problem following the simple rules like being on time. I want Myron Rolle & Kam Chancellor.

andyg1984
02-21-2010, 08:17 AM
i don't want to beat this to death, but rolle is bad in coverage and really does not play the ball - he waits for it to come to him and does not really have a killer instinct .. he would not alleviate our problems of closing games out .. there is no way this could even be considered a lateral move - clark is head and shoulders better - and i don't really like him either ..

cox on the other hand could be a force - he can cover, tackle and ballhawk - this guy has the athleticism to take a few to the house and contribute on ST as well .. i think cox could probably take gay's spot fairly easy by 2011 (if not this year) and could be better than ike by 2012 or something .. let alone he would be a better S than rolle would imo

ahh, the offseason .. when else would we have time to talk about this in such detail ..lol ..

Big T
02-21-2010, 01:56 PM
the whole oxford thing is cool and all but the main reason he got that gig is because of him being an athlete .. there are many other students out there who would absolutely burn this guy just like all the receivers in the ACC who are not in the NFL did imo...

Thats bullsh*t and you know it....you do not get a Rhodes scholarship for being just because you are an athlete...The guy is brilliant academically...do some research before you make dumbass comments like that...

District VII - Florida
Myron L. Rolle

Degree:Florida State University: B.S., Exercise Science/Pre-Med, 2008
Proposed Oxford Subject:Medical Anthropology
Career Aspirations:Neurosurgeon; global health advocate and worker; National Football League player

An Associated Press Football All-American and Touchdown Club of Columbus Collegiate Male Sportsman of the Year, Myron Rolle received research funding for his study of cancer cell proliferation rates. He founded “Our Way 2 Health” (a health and wellness curriculum addressing diabetes and obesity for 5th grade students at the Seminole Tribe of Florida charter school) and mentored at-risk students at RAA middle school in Tallahassee. Myron was an invited guest at the 2009 Presidential Inauguration and was a William J. Clinton Distinguished Lecturer at the Clinton School/Library. Both his hometown of Galloway, New Jersey and his collegiate home of Tallahassee, Florida have issued proclamations of “Myron Rolle Day.” In addition to playing in the National Football League, Myron plans to become a neurosurgeon involved in global health work.

http://www.rhodesscholar.org/scholars

andyg1984
02-21-2010, 04:02 PM
dude, relax .. i grew up in florida, i know all about rolle. .. you have to understand that there are people all acros the country who rank ahead of him academically and that is what that scholarship is supposed to be about for the most part .. i agree he is brilliant .. but not oxford brilliant ..

JensK
02-21-2010, 06:49 PM
When are you oxford brilliant? I know a few ppl who has been at oxford for a couple of years, and sure, its high-end and all, but more than all, its a place for rich ppl, not brilliant. And i can tell you right away, Oxford does not welcome people because they are athletes in USA. They could care less about that. They do it because he is smart or because hes got money, in this case obviously the former.

andyg1984
02-21-2010, 07:47 PM
ok, ok ... this is me throwing in the flag on the academic stuff because i guess that is a weird topic anyhow - not because i am convinced he deserved it- but i would prefer so many other safeties over him .. i am not saying the guy is undraftable, just that i don't like him playing on our team and i would not really be interested until much later than most ..

Big T
02-22-2010, 12:46 AM
ok, ok ... this is me throwing in the flag on the academic stuff because i guess that is a weird topic anyhow - not because i am convinced he deserved it- but i would prefer so many other safeties over him .. i am not saying the guy is undraftable, just that i don't like him playing on our team and i would not really be interested until much later than most ..

i hear you

DanRooney
02-24-2010, 12:26 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/24/jags-want-to-trade-down-too/

Us jumping up to 10 might land us McClain...

andyg1984
02-24-2010, 01:36 PM
not worth it imo ..

Big T
02-24-2010, 02:13 PM
not worth it imo ..

If McClain was there at 10, I would trade up those 8 spots in a heartbeat...he's just too good to pass up....

BlackGold4vr
02-24-2010, 02:14 PM
not worth it imo ..

I believe McClain stacks up very favorably with Patrick Willis MLB S.F. who was the 11th overall pick in 2007. Willis is a beast and I believe McClain will be too! In our defense where the linebackers rule the roost McClain could be the team captain in short order and help to continue our defensive dominance! I would do it if the opportunity permitted.

:2cents:

K Train
02-24-2010, 02:18 PM
hes not willis or urlacher, hes more like mayo which is still pretty sick

BlackGold4vr
02-24-2010, 02:33 PM
If you are just looking at defensive players in this years draft who could make an immediate impact on OUR defense.....there are 2

Berry and McClain

After those 2 guys everybody else would probably start off with a more limited role.

I wouldn't include Cody because all indications are that Hampton will be franchised which means Cody would be another understudy learning from the bench.

JensK
02-24-2010, 03:47 PM
If you are just looking at defensive players in this years draft who could make an immediate impact on OUR defense.....there are 2

Berry and McClain

After those 2 guys everybody else would probably start off with a more limited role.

I wouldn't include Cody because all indications are that Hampton will be franchised which means Cody would be another understudy learning from the bench.

I think Earl Thomas could play from day one as well. A couple of tackles, like Bulaga and Davis who could be day one starters too.

andyg1984
02-24-2010, 03:58 PM
i would rather take spikes somewhere in the 20's and get picks in return is all as opposed to give them up - and i would not really kill for spikes either, for me it is cody in the 1st

McClain is going to have an excellent career, but imo is better suited for another team .. spikes looks the part of a 3-4 mlb ..

McClain,imo, cannot be put in the same category as willis - not even close - more of giving props to willis than knocking McClain , just my opinion ..

--- Added 2/24/2010 at 02:58 PM ---

also agree that earl thomas could play pretty soon ... i think cody, even off the bench, would have a very meaningful impact year 1 - not only on D, but if he is not so busy on that side we could use him as a FB in critical situations .. the last thing i want is to head to the 2011 season with hoke as our starter and looking for a NT in the draft ..

K Train
02-24-2010, 04:41 PM
even the great troy polamalu played sparingly as a rookie....thomas may be a better corner than safety which means at best he would be a nickel or dime back his rookie year.

andyg1984
02-24-2010, 05:02 PM
interesting .. do you mean that as props to him playing corner - or is it a knock on him as a safety?

K Train
02-24-2010, 06:06 PM
eh, both. hes a good safety....has an incredible nose for the ball and great closing speed but hes also good manned up on someone and is a liability in the run game.....switching him to corner might be brilliant

cmerrifield
02-24-2010, 08:16 PM
With Hampton hanging around, I think our ideal first round would be ILB or S, maybe a LT if a franchise one is still there, but I think the FO is happy with the Oline.

andyg1984
02-24-2010, 09:20 PM
eh, both. hes a good safety....has an incredible nose for the ball and great closing speed but hes also good manned up on someone and is a liability in the run game.....switching him to corner might be brilliant

so where is he on your board now?

K Train
02-25-2010, 12:33 AM
hasnt changed....i value bulaga, davis, mccain, thomas the most

Black@Gold Forever32
02-25-2010, 12:51 AM

Hard to argue against these four names.....I'm with you Train......Sit at 18 and draft one of three if there.....Bulaga, Davis, Thomas....Or trade up for McClain.......I don't think he will be there at 18 at all......if the Steelers have no shot at those four then I would welcome a trade down unless a Spiller or another surprise fall on that level..........

DanRooney
02-25-2010, 01:40 AM
All I know is this draft needs on point for the first 3 rounds. We can't afford drafting anymore guys like Bruce Davis, Limas Sweed, and Kraig Urbik in the early rounds.

--- Added 2/25/2010 at 12:40 AM ---

The first 3 will be gone before 18.

coldrolled
02-25-2010, 09:00 AM
All I know is this draft needs on point for the first 3 rounds. We can't afford drafting anymore guys like Bruce Davis, Limas Sweed, and Kraig Urbik in the early rounds.

Trade up to 2

Needing depth, Lions soliciting trade offers for No. 2 draft pick
By Jason La Canfora | NFL.com

The Detroit Lions are actively shopping the second overall pick in the NFL draft, a league source said Tuesday, and would be very comfortable trading down, looking to stockpile three or four assets.

The Lions already have been in discussions with other teams about the prospect, according to the source, and have ample time to make such a move before the draft begins April 22.

DeVries gone -- for now
The Lions cut Jared DeVries on Tuesday. However, both parties aren't ruling out a reunion once the veteran DE can show that he's healthy following surgery on a torn Achilles tendon. More ... Given the uncertain labor and economic climate in the league, finding a trading partner might not be easy. However, the possibility remains that a team might want to move into the top two to ensure it lands one of two dominant defensive tackles -- Nebraska's Ndamukong Suh and Oklahoma's Gerald McCoy -- who many experts rate as by far the best prospects.

The Lions are trying to rebuild a long-suffering defense, in particular, after sinking considerable high picks and resources into offensive skill players in recent years. They aren't averse to taking the top player on their board, according to the source, but will explore all options for a trade.

BlackGold4vr
02-25-2010, 10:32 AM
This would never happen because the Steelers FO doesn't like forking out the huge guaranteed money to rookies.

However, if they did who would be the target? Eric Berry? Rolando McClain?

Can't see them taking Suh or McCoy. :2cents:

Zachintosh66
02-25-2010, 10:59 AM

i agree, i think we have to add Iupati into the mix as well.

K Train
02-25-2010, 12:58 PM

i am well aware...but jacksonville is a likely trade partner if we wanted to

K Train
02-25-2010, 06:16 PM
i am not the biggest bruce campbell fan but he weighed in at 315 pounds with 36 1/2 inch arms.....also known as ridiculous. his size and athleticism is scary and hes so lean, he looks more like vernon davis than a LT and hes 65 pounds heavier

Big T
02-25-2010, 06:24 PM
i am not the biggest bruce campbell fan but he weighed in at 315 pounds with 36 1/2 inch arms.....also known as ridiculous. his size and athleticism is scary and hes so lean, he looks more like vernon davis than a LT and hes 65 pounds heavier

We all knew he was gonna put on a show at the combine....He's a monster athletically...he's a freak but he isnt very good...you watch him sometimes and he just looks lost....I wouldnt like it if he were the pick at 18....

He's the Taylor Mays of the LTs...

PittFanInFla
02-25-2010, 07:16 PM
M. Rolle Florida State

--- Added 2/25/2010 at 06:16 PM ---

as cb not a ss probably in the 5th rnd

Big T
02-25-2010, 07:37 PM
M. Rolle Florida State

--- Added 2/25/2010 at 06:16 PM ---

as cb not a ss probably in the 5th rnd

He won't be there in the 5th...he might not be there in the 4th

andyg1984
02-25-2010, 08:18 PM
w/ snack sticking around this shakes things up .. i thought we might have to go NT early even w/ a 1 year deal... now it obviously turns to bpa in terms of closing games out .. looking at what that means on our team it is interior OL and CB/FS .. i am thinking right now that may mean almost trading back ..

dang, now we might have to watch hartwig play vs cody ..

andyg1984
02-27-2010, 06:48 PM

What is up with Mayock moving Thomas ahead of Berry??

tburg68
02-27-2010, 08:15 PM
What is up with Mayock moving Thomas ahead of Berry??

I think he does alot of things just to be different and get his name mentioned. He also has McCoy first overall ahead of Suh.