PDA

View Full Version : Harrison Questionable for Sunday??

NCSteeler
12-26-2009, 11:19 AM
This would be bad, but I hope James feels good enough to give it a go. Who would play in his place? Maybe put Fox in for Timmons and move Timmons over to OLB?

NOTES -- OLB James Harrison (biceps) did not practice yesterday after injuring his arm in practice Thursday. He has been placed on the injury report and listed as questionable for the game. ... WRs Hines Ward (hamstring) and Mike Wallace (leg laceration), RB Rashard Mendenhall (hip) and DE Brett Keisel (stinger) each practiced for the second day in a row and will play. S Troy Polamalu (knee) and G Chris Kemoeatu (knee, wrist) have been ruled out.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09360/1023750-66.stm#ixzz0aoBaeiLq

LatrobePA
12-26-2009, 01:56 PM
Slide Timmons over bring in Fox....But, Harrison will play I bet!

KSSteelerfan
12-26-2009, 03:47 PM
My big question O the day is will Troy ever play again this year?:thinking:

steelersbabex25
12-26-2009, 03:56 PM

If we make the playoffs I'm sure he'll find a way to play. Other than that..probably not. He tweaked his knee one too many times I guess.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-26-2009, 10:20 PM

Unless we win out there won't be much of a "again this year" to look forward too; but man I was really hoping to see Troy come back. Tomlin needs to come clean about what the hell is really wrong with Troy and why he keeps flirting with keeping him on the active roster. I get the whole "if we make the playoffs" type thing, but man we need him just to get to the playoffs at this rate.

As for Harrison, I'd be really surprised if he doesn't play tomorrow. This game is too huge for him to miss it unless his arm is ready to fall off.

KSSteelerfan
12-26-2009, 10:57 PM
If we make the playoffs I'm sure he'll find a way to play. Other than that..probably not. He tweaked his knee one too many times I guess.

Unless we win out there won't be much of a "again this year" to look forward too; but man I was really hoping to see Troy come back. Tomlin needs to come clean about what the hell is really wrong with Troy and why he keeps flirting with keeping him on the active roster. I get the whole "if we make the playoffs" type thing, but man we need him just to get to the playoffs at this rate.

As for Harrison, I'd be really surprised if he doesn't play tomorrow. This game is too huge for him to miss it unless his arm is ready to fall off.

Agreed. :yellowthumb:

Steel Trap86
12-26-2009, 11:22 PM
lol Bullshit, no WAY in HELL Harrisson sits out tomorrow. He'll be tearing it up, I look for him to have a huge day against Flacco & the running game.

Unless we get past the Ravens tomorrow, Troy is done for the season, which would be the week after, IMO. I agree also that Tomlin is not being truthful about Polamolu's condition, but at the same time I'm behind his decision to keep him active just incase we do make the playoffs. I don't think we would make it past New England the way this secondary plays without him.

JensK
12-27-2009, 05:32 AM

Thats the name of the game really. As long as he presents a chance of troy playing, other teams have got to account for it when they prepare for the game to some extent. All coaches in the league do this.

LatrobePA
12-27-2009, 12:27 PM
92 is a go today! NFLC reported!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-27-2009, 01:33 PM
Nice, I knew they couldn't keep him out of this game without literally locking him out of the stadium :lol: