PDA

View Full Version : now is the time?

playboy pryor
12-23-2009, 03:48 PM
Are the Steelers going to run the no huddle offense? this will certainly help against the Ravens defense?:crossfingers:

TampaSteelGirl
12-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Probably not.....I don't think right now that we have to worry about that. I don't think the Ravens offense is as good as Green Bay's. So if Ben can get 503 yrs on Green Bay's offense we SHOULD be ok....if not I hope they do kick into the no huddle immediately!!!

LatrobePA
12-23-2009, 04:06 PM
I wouldn't change much from the first meeting, wear them down with some power running! Then hit em with some play action down the middle!

Wallace was wide open first meeting, expect that to be there again!

darnik44
12-23-2009, 05:39 PM
They won't, there's way too much ego on that coaching staff. If they ran it a lot against Baltimore and it worked the fans would be right and they would be wrong. No way they take that chance. BA, or WTF as most now refer to him doesn't want Ben's play-calling ability to show him up.

75Steeler
12-24-2009, 10:15 AM
Our offense is not the issue and I think they will be fine. Our D needs to hold their own in this one. Is anyone as impressed as Iam with the way Mendenhall is catching the ball as well as running it? The guy has great hands! :clap: