PDA

View Full Version : Jim Zorn OC??

LatrobePA
12-17-2009, 12:53 PM
The Cam Cameron story?? Terrible HC but good OC????

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
12-17-2009, 01:08 PM
I don't believe Zorn ever had any coordinator experience (of any kind) prior to his role as the Redskins head coach job. He was a pathetic hire on their part. You guys will land a proven winner in that role...no need to take on a position coach.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2009, 01:24 PM
I think he was just a QB's coach wasn't he? :scratch: Either way, yeah with what he's gone through this year I would steer clear of him coming to Pittsburgh.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
12-17-2009, 01:35 PM
I think he was just a QB's coach wasn't he? :scratch: Either way, yeah with what he's gone through this year I would steer clear of him coming to Pittsburgh.

He'd have you guys running the wishbone.

BlackGold4vr
12-17-2009, 01:42 PM
The only useful relevance to this thread is the presumption that we are in the market for another OC. :lol:

Ambridge
12-17-2009, 01:59 PM
No....No and No!!!

I live in the DC Metro area and Zorn is treated like the absolute joke that he is for a reason.
Like John Riggins said earlier this season "I wouldn't want Jim Zorn coaching my sons
high school team".

TampaSteelGirl
12-17-2009, 02:05 PM
The only useful relevance to this thread is the presumption that we are in the market for another OC. :lol:

:yellowthumb: Do you know Zorn was demoted as head coach from play calling?????? Holy crap that would be a disaster!!! :banging:

LatrobePA
12-17-2009, 02:20 PM
:yellowthumb: Do you know Zorn was demoted as head coach from play calling?????? Holy crap that would be a disaster!!! :banging:

Just a thought! Damn you guys act like I already hired him! lol

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
12-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Just a thought! Damn you guys act like I already hired him! lol

That's what you get for trying to be creative on here. In a Redskins/Steelers related note...I won't be shocked if Cowher is the Skins next HC.

LatrobePA
12-17-2009, 02:35 PM
That's what you get for trying to be creative on here. In a Redskins/Steelers related note...I won't be shocked if Cowher is the Skins next HC.

Think so? I heard Carolina is his next stop...

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
12-17-2009, 02:43 PM
Think so? I heard Carolina is his next stop...

Perhaps...it's local for him. I could see Snyder sweeping in with a big bag of cash and getting him. DC is also a quick flight from NC.

LatrobePA
12-17-2009, 02:51 PM
Perhaps...it's local for him. I could see Snyder sweeping in with a big bag of cash and getting him. DC is also a quick flight from NC.

As I typed that I was thinking they payout some serious coin...

darnik44
12-17-2009, 02:52 PM
I like the thought of Zorn as the coordinator. Hell, he got Jason Campbell to look decent.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
12-17-2009, 03:00 PM
I like the thought of Zorn as the coordinator. Hell, he got Jason Campbell to look decent.

Sounds like he'd be a great QB coach...oh wait...

LatrobePA
12-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Sounds like he'd be a great QB coach...oh wait...

I think he'd be worth a shot at some position, I think he's been done wrong a bit there in DC...

On the other hand, my daughters hermit crab could call a better game than what we get now!

coldrolled
12-17-2009, 03:41 PM
I think he'd be worth a shot at some position, I think he's been done wrong a bit there in DC...

On the other hand, my daughters hermit crab could call a better game than what we get now!

Zorn quit calling plays 5 weeks ago. The last 3 games the redskins scored 88 points.
Why are we talking about this guy. Its Arians all over again.

Im sticking with Weis so far. He has the best stats for OC even with Bill and the cheating. 3 SB's still brings some expeience as a winner in the NFL. Zorn is a loser.

The Redskins already met with Weis so he will be gone before we decide on Arians.

Hopefully their are other OC's available.

LatrobePA
12-17-2009, 03:51 PM
Zorn quit calling plays 5 weeks ago. The last 3 games the redskins scored 88 points.
Why are we talking about this guy. Its Arians all over again.

Im sticking with Weis so far. He has the best stats for OC even with Bill and the cheating. 3 SB's still brings some expeience as a winner in the NFL. Zorn is a loser.

The Redskins already met with Weis so he will be gone before we decide on Arians.

Hopefully their are other OC's available.

Just asking is all....Good points you answered my Q!

HUNT4SEVEN
12-17-2009, 06:56 PM

:clap::clap: THANK YOU!!!!

One for the thumb
12-17-2009, 09:38 PM

Uhh! you think Jason Campbell looks decent! I am in Shock dismay. Word on the street is if Washington had any other options he would not be back, in lou of that he is the best of the worst. The only other team with a worse QB position are the clowns.

75Steeler
12-17-2009, 10:46 PM
On the Cowher topic he has been seen in the Charlotte area by a good source (my wife) several times within the past year. There is a ton of talk that he could come to the Panthers and fit well within their orginization. Jerry Richardson just needs to get rid of Fox and Delhomme first. Then hire Cowher and a good QB. Steve Smith and company can catch the ball if they can get a QB to throw it their way. Charlotte is hungry for a coach with some passion!

Now back to solving our Steelers problems!!

:stirpot:

SteelerSteve
12-18-2009, 01:19 AM
:plus1: Thats true.

LarryNJ
12-18-2009, 06:45 AM
Like John Riggins said earlier this season "I wouldn't want Jim Zorn coaching my sons
high school team".

:lol: Riggins is great...I spent he 80's in No Va and Riggins was always good for a laugh.

coldrolled
12-18-2009, 07:34 AM
Shahanan in Discussions With the Redskins
Mike Klis of the Denver Post reports that former Denver Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan is in discussions to become the next head coach of the Washington Redskins.

"Redskins owner Daniel Snyder began housecleaning Wednesday with Bruce Allen replacing Vinny Cerrato as general manager. One NFL source said that when Shanahan spoke with the Buffalo Bills last month about their new front-office/coaching openings, Allen was to be included in the package there.

--- Added 12/18/2009 at 05:34 AM ---

Redskins looking for Weis as OC too.