PDA

View Full Version : 5 game winning streak vs 5 game losing streak.

LatrobePA
12-16-2009, 01:52 PM
Both teams on streaks, ours not the kind we'd all hoped for.

What do you all expect to see Sunday in this game??

JensK
12-16-2009, 01:52 PM
Lots of lots of yards to Rogers..

Moondog
12-16-2009, 02:04 PM
I expect a Steelers team to put on the most focused performance we have seen in a month. I don't know if they will win but I think it will be a better effort than we have unfortunately become accustomed to. I know...I'm a glutton for punishment....I'll be at the game. :tt02:

LatrobePA
12-16-2009, 02:17 PM
Packs have been beating the crap out of losing teams, their losses are to Vikes twice Cinci and forget the other...I know we have a losing record, but this isn't one of those teams IMO.

I see a much better performance this weekend....Not sure if we win!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2009, 02:32 PM
I was fully expecting to see a much better performance every weekend for the last 5 in a row; there's no reason to think that this weekend will be any better for us. If it takes a 5 game losing streak to get this team to win a game, then they are a sorry *** excuse for a bunch of professionals that get paid millions of dollars to perform.

ejsteeler
12-16-2009, 02:36 PM
I was fully expecting to see a much better performance every weekend for the last 5 in a row; there's no reason to think that this weekend will be any better for us. If it takes a 5 game losing streak to get this team to win a game, then they are a sorry *** excuse for a bunch of professionals that get paid millions of dollars to perform.

sad but true.......but I can't help it....:dunno:

steelersbabex25
12-16-2009, 02:39 PM
No worries everyone, the Steelers have blown out every game I've been to for the past 4 years, and I'm going this Sunday :)

But in all seriousness, they play better against better teams (see the Vikings and Chargers games) and worse against bad teams (see Browns and Raiders) so I wouldn't be totally shocked at a turn around this week.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2009, 02:41 PM
5 weeks ago we had as much, if not more, to play for than the Packers but we let it all slip away whereas they've gotten better and better as the year goes on. Their defense is playing top notch right now, especially their CB's, so if our guys can't get off the ball it's not going to be good for us.

We had it all and just like that we lost it, we're fighting to salvage a winning season, that is if u can call 9-7 a winning season.

LatrobePA
12-16-2009, 02:51 PM
I'm just hoping they find a way to win and end this streak! It's been almost a week now and it's still a tough pill to swallow!

But I'm with you Gun, each week I expected them to light it up, yet to happen!

jpele
12-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Steelers 21 Pack 17 :

You read it here first.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2009, 04:24 PM
Honestly, if we win this week, I'm not sure if I'll be more happy or more pissed off that they decided to wait 5 weeks to win a game. If we win we're not gonna make the playoffs anyway and all we get is the confidence that won a game but come next April we'll be wishing we lost that game to get a higher draft pick...LOL.

Goodfrom55
12-16-2009, 05:25 PM
If the Steelers can't sack Rodgers, with our secondary, it will be a long day. COnversely, Steelers need to take it to the Pack. it's a Dom Capers defense, which they basically see every day on practice so hopefully they're prepared for it.