PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of BA and other????

greg1964
12-15-2009, 01:35 PM
Let me state for the record: "I don't like the play calling of the Steelers" the pass three years: BUT Ben has had three of the better years in Steelers QB History, and they have won a Super Bowl during the same time frame. :tt02:

But lost in the five game loosing steak: is the fact that both Ward and Holmes will have atleast 80+ ball and go over 1000 yards for the season: and despite the perspective that the Steelers have forgot how to run the ball: RM will have between 1000-1200 yards and 6+ TD for someone that only played in 13 games by season end.

Maybe I'm old school: but when you have a older defense: (6 starters over 30+) that last thing you need is for them being on the field for extended period of time: and the best way of doing that is to be able to run the ball when needed. Pass the ball to get the lead, the run the ball to salt the game away. FORGET the 5 wide sets: teams are blitzing the heck out of us and killing our QB. (All through Ben dose hold onto the ball too long):banging:

If this year team is NOT going to make a playoff run: As much as it pain me to type this: I would rather lose the next three games (o.k. maybe two, I would hate to lose to Ravens twice in a season) and start the process of building for next year:

FTR: I would get rid of OC, OL coach, and ST coach:

LatrobePA
12-15-2009, 01:50 PM
http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23261

Mike Tomlin
12-15-2009, 02:31 PM
Darren Perry (if he's still there) should see the door too, because we have not developed a good corner for years.

SteelCityKid5
12-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Darren Perry is on the Packers staff, I know how ironic.

Zachintosh66
12-16-2009, 12:29 AM
i agree with changes need to be made to the coaching staff... but how many threads do we need stating so... :lol:

--- Added 12/15/2009 at 11:29 PM ---

were gonna need a new forum room just based on the coaches, playcalling and BA :lol:

HUNT4SEVEN
12-16-2009, 10:29 AM
i agree with changes need to be made to the coaching staff... but how many threads do we need stating so... :lol:

--- Added 12/15/2009 at 11:29 PM ---

were gonna need a new forum room just based on the coaches, playcalling and BA :lol:

:hehheh: Right and don't leave out the if win win out forums, an do we still have a chance forums either:hehheh:

tburg68
12-16-2009, 08:21 PM
Everything rises and falls on leadership. Tomlin deserves the majority of the blame. He also deserves a chance to right the wrongs. Getting rid of BA and the special teams coach would be a step in the right direction. It would also be a good idea to draft O-line, D-Line, and secondary!