PDA

View Full Version : ESPN - Bleacher Report - Bye Bye Coaches

coldrolled
12-14-2009, 01:08 PM
by Nick Signorelli

Adam Schefter of ESPN reported today that there are changes coming to the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Special Team coach Bob Ligashesky will be released at the end of the season. The Steelers special teams have been anything BUT special this season, allowing huge kick off returns against the Browns, Vikings, Chiefs, and numerous times, the special teams have allowed players to get close on punts as well.

Bruce Arians is also in a good deal of trouble, according to Schefter. The Steelers will be either demoting or firing him at the end of the season.

Arians has become one of the most predictable coordinators in the NFL, failing more than he succeeds. Too many times the Steelers are unable to punch the ball into the end zone once they reach the red zone.

With all the weapons on offense, this Steelers team should be one of the most high scoring units in the history of the Steelers.

lloydfan4life
12-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Yeah, and we were going to see hell unleashed in december too. I'll wait to celebrate until the pink slips are handed out. :crossfingers:

LatrobePA
12-14-2009, 01:25 PM
Cut their asses loose NOW! My cat can call a better game than BA!

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
12-14-2009, 01:45 PM
Seriously...unless a guy is a total jerk...how can anyone root for someone to lose their job in this economy?

Ibleedblk&gld
12-14-2009, 01:53 PM
you know how much they make?! they'll survive...we're not talking about a regular joe schmoe who makes $40k/yr. w/ a family, mortgage, and 2 car payments

possibly demote arians?! to what? waterboy i hope

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
12-14-2009, 01:57 PM
you know how much they make?! they'll survive...we're not talking about a regular joe schmoe who makes $40k/yr. w/ a family, mortgage, and 2 car payments

possibly demote arians?! to what? waterboy i hope

Somehow I don't think the special teams coach is set for life. Does the guy have a mortgage? college tuition to pay? I'm not saying he should or will keep his job...I'm just saying have a little compassion here.

Ambridge
12-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Just what the Doctor ordered!!
Too bad Arians just can't be FIRED like right now!!! The sooner he's gone the Better!!

I would love to see the look on Benny's face when his buddy Bruce gets the Boot.
Maybe then Ben will become a serious student of the game and stop trying to be an over reaching influence on the offense!!

**** on Bruce Arians being out of work......he can go stand on the street corner and sell pencils from a tin cup for all I care!!

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
12-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Just what the Doctor ordered!!
Too bad Arians just can't be FIRED like right now!!! The sooner he's gone the Better!!

I would love to see the look on Benny's face when his buddy Bruce gets the Boot.
Maybe then Ben will become a serious student of the game and stop trying to be an over reaching influence on the offense!!

**** on Bruce Arians being out of work......he can go stand on the street corner and sell pencils from a tin cup for all I care!!

Hey...say what you like, but karma is a female dog. There was a guy on ESPN's message boards with the SN "FireMillen"...I guess he was a Lions fan. He lost his job last year and his pregnant wife had to go on medicaid. He changed his SN after that.

franchise3
12-14-2009, 02:20 PM
Seriously...unless a guy is a total jerk...how can anyone root for someone to lose their job in this economy?

Are you being serious?!

How many fans are IN THIS ECONOMY saving every penny so they can go to the games or a game? Many, many.

People who are losing jobs in this economy are not losing them because they are not performing (like these coaches) but because their company needs to survive and chose to lay people off. This is a whole different scenario.

TampaSteelGirl
12-14-2009, 02:26 PM
A buddy of mine heard On 970a.m. & 1250ESPN….both have stated that Arians is DONE!! A name that has been mentioned is current QB Coach/former Bengal QB…Ken Anderson…(Big Ben apparently loves this guy)

I don't know anything about Ken Anderson..anyone??

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
12-14-2009, 02:29 PM
Are you being serious?!

How many fans are IN THIS ECONOMY saving every penny so they can go to the games or a game? Many, many.

People who are losing jobs in this economy are not losing them because they are not performing (like these coaches) but because their company needs to survive and chose to lay people off. This is a whole different scenario.

Like I said...never said he won't lose his job...and that due to his performance taking his job won't be justifiable. But there's no need to actively shout from the roof tops your hatred of the man and how he should be selling pencils on the street. It's not like the guy is a jerk or trying to intentionally harm the Steelers. Not the right guy for the job fine...the Steelers will take care of it...I assure you they have a handle on the situation. Maybe it's just me, but I rarely actively root for a person to lose their job, unless they are a total jerk. The only instance I can think of is wanting Charlie Weis canned...I felt okay about that since he was still owed about $18M from the Irish and he was an arrogant Bill Beicheat wannabe.

Ambridge
12-14-2009, 02:31 PM
Hey...say what you like, but karma is a female dog. There was a guy on ESPN's message boards with the SN "FireMillen"...I guess he was a Lions fan. He lost his job last year and his pregnant wife had to go on medicaid. He changed his SN after that.

Well....since it is the Christmas Season and all. How about keeping Arians on and putting him on the Heinz Field clean-up crew??

Are you serious???
Millen got fired and deservedly so but now he's doing color commentating for the NFL....he's not hurting for money.
If Bruce gets fired I'm sure some college team will pick him up as an Assistant and maybe in 5 years or so he might recycle back into the NFL.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
12-14-2009, 02:37 PM
Well....since it is the Christmas Season and all. How about keeping Arians on and putting him on the Heinz Field clean-up crew??

Are you serious???
Millen got fired and deservedly so but now he's doing color commentating for the NFL....he's not hurting for money.
If Bruce gets fired I'm sure some college team will pick him up as an Assistant and maybe in 5 years or so he might recycle back into the NFL.

Hey if you want to call for some guys head and say he's every dirty word in the book, have at it. Just seems like you're beating a dead horse. The guy is clearly gone after this season...do you think your calls for his termination are going to affect the outcome?

Given BA's ridiculous schemes this year, I think he's going to need to take a major step down to find employment. No one is going to bring on an OC that thinks going with zone-blocking when you have big, slow offensive lineman is a good idea.

LatrobePA
12-14-2009, 02:41 PM
Easy Joe, this is a very touchy subject out here. Would you trade Cam for Bruce?? Heck no I bet!

We have a ton of offensive talent going straight down the tubes. Mendy had 8 touches in the first half of the Stains game during a wind storm, he decided it would be best to pass the ball.

Ken Anderson / another BB's buddy, no thanks! He needs the leash put back on a bit...

coldrolled
12-14-2009, 02:42 PM
A buddy of mine heard On 970a.m. & 1250ESPN….both have stated that Arians is DONE!! A name that has been mentioned is current QB Coach/former Bengal QB…Ken Anderson…(Big Ben apparently loves this guy)

I don't know anything about Ken Anderson..anyone??

Ken should run the play calling the next three weeks. see how that goes.

heres another one from the examiner.

This weekend, the Examiner decided to do something different. We let the readers take a shot at the current state of the Steelers and what should be done.

Mike Tomlin promised to rage hell in December; something yet to happen then made a promise for change, another thing yet to be seen.

In talking with a few respected Cleveland writers on Thursday night, they pointed one thing out that is wrong with the Steelers this year; Bruce Arians. Those scribes talked about how other teams knew what was coming all the time and how he destroyed Tim Couch while with the Browns. They also said he always seemed to be doing something to pad his resume for another shot with another team.

While Ben Roethliberger has endorsed Arians in the past, let’s be realistic. The past six weeks, his play calling has been lousy at best. His pass happy offense isn’t cutting it, and although one can argue that Rashard Mendenhall will reach 1,000 yards this season, in the past when the Steelers had a true fullback like Dan Kreider those numbers would be much higher.

So without further commentary on why we think Arians time is up, we’ve decided to let Lee, who brings up some excellent points, take his best shot.

“A couple of years ago when Willie Parker was a pro-bowl RB, he stated that he preferred to run behind a fullback and felt that he performed better when doing so. Did Arians attempt to incorporate a FB into his offense more? No, because this is Bruce Arians' offense.

Ben Roethlisberger has been begging for at least 2 years to run the no huddle more and the stats prove that the Steelers have been very, very successful when doing so. Does Bruce Arians let Ben do so? No, because this is Bruce Arians' offense.

For a few years now the offensive line, RBs, and even WRs (Ward & Holmes) stated at one time or another that the Steelers need to establish the run and stay committed to it in order to keep the defenses they face off balance and to be more productive, so does Bruce Arians listen to his players suggestions? No, because this is Bruce Arians' offense

Since the Vikings game, most teams have been using a soft cover 2 shell to prevent the deep passes, yet Arians keeps calling 7 step drop pass plays with deep routes.

That would also seem to open up the running game since the safety is playing away from the line of scrimmage in the cover 2 scheme. Yet Arians still passes over 60% of the time. So obviously it's not what the defense it attempting to take away, it's about Bruce Arians, his offense, and his love for the passing game and especially the deep passes.

Arians also continued to seem determined to keep using his beloved "empty backfield" formation until it worked. Problem is, it's yet to work.

Teams continue to counter this formation with heavy blitzing. That results in Ben Roethlisberger taking a pounding, getting sacked, throwing incomplete passes, turning the ball over, or if the Steelers are lucky, a four yard gain.

Yet more proof that Arians is a very poor offensive coordinator. He refuses to vary his offense or offensive play calling to maximize the strengths and talents of his players. He makes the players fit his offense.

He made Dixon a pocket quarterback when Dixon (at this point in his career) is better when using his athletic ability. I only remember seeing a rollout or moving pocket 3 times vs the Ravens, one resulted in a TD pass and another resulted in a TD run.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
12-14-2009, 02:44 PM
Easy Joe, this is a very touchy subject out here. Would you trade Cam for Bruce?? Heck no I bet!

We have a ton of offensive talent going straight down the tubes. Mendy had 8 touches in the first half of the Stains game during a wind storm, he decided it would be best to pass the ball.

Ken Anderson / another BB's buddy, no thanks! He needs the leash put back on a bit...

I can understand that many are frustrated here. Given the talent on this team, they have underperformed this year. I've had to lay off a number of people this year and perhaps I'm overly sensitive. The reality of telling a working parent that they no longer have a job is no picnic.

Ibleedblk&gld
12-14-2009, 02:47 PM
A couple of years ago when Willie Parker was a pro-bowl RB, he stated that he preferred to run behind a fullback and felt that he performed better when doing so. Did Arians attempt to incorporate a FB into his offense more? No, because this is Bruce Arians' offense.

Ben Roethlisberger has been begging for at least 2 years to run the no huddle more and the stats prove that the Steelers have been very, very successful when doing so. Does Bruce Arians let Ben do so? No, because this is Bruce Arians' offense.

For a few years now the offensive line, RBs, and even WRs (Ward & Holmes) stated at one time or another that the Steelers need to establish the run and stay committed to it in order to keep the defenses they face off balance and to be more productive, so does Bruce Arians listen to his players suggestions? No, because this is Bruce Arians' offense

Since the Vikings game, most teams have been using a soft cover 2 shell to prevent the deep passes, yet Arians keeps calling 7 step drop pass plays with deep routes.

That would also seem to open up the running game since the safety is playing away from the line of scrimmage in the cover 2 scheme. Yet Arians still passes over 60% of the time. So obviously it's not what the defense it attempting to take away, it's about Bruce Arians, his offense, and his love for the passing game and especially the deep passes.

Arians also continued to seem determined to keep using his beloved "empty backfield" formation until it worked. Problem is, it's yet to work.

Teams continue to counter this formation with heavy blitzing. That results in Ben Roethlisberger taking a pounding, getting sacked, throwing incomplete passes, turning the ball over, or if the Steelers are lucky, a four yard gain.

Yet more proof that Arians is a very poor offensive coordinator. He refuses to vary his offense or offensive play calling to maximize the strengths and talents of his players. He makes the players fit his offense.

He made Dixon a pocket quarterback when Dixon (at this point in his career) is better when using his athletic ability. I only remember seeing a rollout or moving pocket 3 times vs the Ravens, one resulted in a TD pass and another resulted in a TD run.

very well stated

LatrobePA
12-14-2009, 02:53 PM
I can understand that many are frustrated here. Given the talent on this team, they have underperformed this year. I've had to lay off a number of people this year and perhaps I'm overly sensitive. The reality of telling a working parent that they no longer have a job is no picnic.

Understood, I'm involved in a family (my) business, and I can feel your pain, it's never fun. BUT, when I have an employee goofing off costing us money and messing up our production flow it makes it a bit easier.

This is something that has to be done for the better of this team!!

coldrolled
12-14-2009, 03:01 PM
This is something that has to be done for the better of this team!!

Plus .... all the Steeler Fans and their Mental Health and Blood pressure readings.
92's mom is a prime example... You can only take it so long....

playboy pryor
12-14-2009, 03:55 PM
i wonder if we're going to promote within? ( Ken Anderson) or go outside to find one?

franchise3
12-14-2009, 04:04 PM
Like I said...never said he won't lose his job...and that due to his performance taking his job won't be justifiable. But there's no need to actively shout from the roof tops your hatred of the man and how he should be selling pencils on the street. It's not like the guy is a jerk or trying to intentionally harm the Steelers. Not the right guy for the job fine...the Steelers will take care of it...I assure you they have a handle on the situation. Maybe it's just me, but I rarely actively root for a person to lose their job, unless they are a total jerk. The only instance I can think of is wanting Charlie Weis canned...I felt okay about that since he was still owed about $18M from the Irish and he was an arrogant Bill Beicheat wannabe.

I am just saying that you have to look at the other side of it. I know a ton of fans who are wasting every single hard working dollar they save to go watch this sorrya** football that we have witnessed over the last few weeks. I know, we were the champs last year but I am sure Arians and others were well compensated for that. He is doing a very poor job and should be fired.

I am a Christian and a nice guy just so you know before you think of me in a certain way :)...

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
12-14-2009, 04:15 PM
I am just saying that you have to look at the other side of it. I know a ton of fans who are wasting every single hard working dollar they save to go watch this sorrya** football that we have witnessed over the last few weeks. I know, we were the champs last year but I am sure Arians and others were well compensated for that. He is doing a very poor job and should be fired.

I am a Christian and a nice guy just so you know before you think of me in a certain way :)...

I admit, I'm being overly sensitive on this. I've wanted Orioles managers (including the current one) fired before.

bsilva
12-14-2009, 04:23 PM
Fire Bruce Arians, and the whole Offensive Line, and then get rid of Ike Taylor, Gay, Townsend, and Carter

BlitzburghRockCity
12-14-2009, 04:47 PM
It's painfully evident that Arians needs to go, don't demote him, that's not being fair and would create way too much potential drama. Just can him and move on, if Anderson is the man then so be it, but we don't want another Arians here either. Perhaps it may be a good idea to go outside the organization, to atleast explore the possibilities.

Mike Tomlin
12-14-2009, 04:53 PM
I'm just glad he's gone , working in this league I'm sure he was prepared for a situation like this. He's been here before so if he didn't see it coming he's a fool. I'm just not the type to kick a man while he's down. Goodluck in the future I'm just glad it won't be here.

LatrobePA
12-14-2009, 04:59 PM
Send him to Oakland!

75Steeler
12-14-2009, 05:27 PM
This is great news. I just hope we get some talent in those positions vs. the crap we have taking up space now.

STEELER 4 LIFE
12-14-2009, 05:38 PM

THE DUMBASS ISN'T DOING A GOOD JOB!!!! If my work wasn't up to par, you think they would keep me around?

:cope::tt02: BYE BYE BRUCE :cope::tt02:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
12-14-2009, 05:47 PM
THE DUMBASS ISN'T DOING A GOOD JOB!!!! If my work wasn't up to par, you think they would keep me around?

:cope::tt02: BYE BYE BRUCE :cope::tt02:

Seriously...you along with a few others need some reading comprehension classes. Nowhere did I say he should keep his job...go back and read what I posted.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-14-2009, 05:51 PM
It's the reality of life in the NFL; if we were someone like the Browns, or maybe the Chiefs, Raiders, Bills, or some team that has gone through a lot of coaches over the years we'd probably feel like this was old hat, and just something that happens every year. We're the Steelers though, they don't get rid of coaches very often, and you have to really suck to get booted out of here. Generally they are a pretty good judge of talent when it comes to hiring coaches so the turn around isn't very often. When a coach gets fired from Pittsburgh it should be no surprise to anyone because you get more than enough chances to screw up before you lose your job around here.

STEELER 4 LIFE
12-14-2009, 06:05 PM
Seriously...you along with a few others need some reading comprehension classes. Nowhere did I say he should keep his job...go back and read what I posted.

I'm throwing one helluva party when that f*#%~#g bum is gone!!!!!!!!! You so worried about his employment situation,maybe the ratbirds can hire him.

:tt02::cope::yellowthumb::lol::banana::clap::tt02:
HIP HIP HURRAY WE'RE GETTING RID OF BA

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
12-14-2009, 06:09 PM
I'm throwing one helluva party when that f*#%~#g bum is gone!!!!!!!!! You so worried about his employment situation,maybe the ratbirds can hire him.

:tt02::cope::banana::clap::yesnod::lol::banana::co pe:
HIP HIP HURRAY WE'RE GETTING RID OF BA

Ah...I see you are completely incapable of seeing a logical point. I'll move along.

STEELER 4 LIFE
12-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Ah...I see you are completely incapable of seeing a logical point. I'll move along.

HAHAHAHA - MOVE RIGHT ALONG TO THE RATBIRDS FORUM.YOUR A LITTLE TOO SENSITIVE FOR ME

Ironman
12-14-2009, 06:48 PM
The government should have bailed out our offense a long time ago!

Danger DANJ
12-14-2009, 06:55 PM
Brian Billick for OC if he doesn't go to Notre Dame? Not sure who else is out there.

LatrobePA
12-14-2009, 07:30 PM
Brian Billick for OC if he doesn't go to Notre Dame? Not sure who else is out there.

Promote from with in for the final 3 games...There will be plenty of coaches axed at the end of the season.....

andyg1984
12-14-2009, 08:55 PM
first off, this ravens guy is still around? what the heck?? dude take that depressing talk somewhere else... this is supposed to be a place where we can escape to talk about the steelers and pretend we know what the professionals should do, not a place to be a reminded about a recession and have those type of thoughts judged

We all know this is Ben's team. If he wants BA gone he will be gone, so we do not need to worry about him coaching next year. I appreciate running more than most people do, but i think in today's NFL you only need to be able to run to close out games and to set up the pass. We just need to not tip our hand so much and we will be fine.

it seems our line can run to set up the pass fairly well, it is just that when we want to close (which imo we try to close out too early sometimes - my one beef with the cowher era) out the play calling reduces to a very predictable flow ...

Can Hartwig and Essex close games out? that is another question all together

lloydfan4life
12-14-2009, 09:04 PM

So basically what you're saying is that if you don't like the guy and you think he's an arrogant sob and a total jerk then it's fine to want his *** fired, but since you have no vested interest in the Arians situation you think we're all a bunch of hard asses wanting to see him lose his job? :wtf: Don't patronize us Ratbird fan.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I like the suggestion someone else had. If you're so hell bent on him keeping his job in this sour economy then maybe you'd like to see the Ratbirds hire him? I'm sure he'd get along just fine with Fucco.

HUNT4SEVEN
12-14-2009, 10:43 PM
Send him to Oakland!

Better yet send him to the RATS

--- Added 12/14/2009 at 08:43 PM ---

So basically what you're saying is that if you don't like the guy and you think he's an arrogant sob and a total jerk then it's fine to want his *** fired, but since you have no vested interest in the Arians situation you think we're all a bunch of hard asses wanting to see him lose his job? :wtf: Don't patronize us Ratbird fan.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I like the suggestion someone else had. If you're so hell bent on him keeping his job in this sour economy then maybe you'd like to see the Ratbirds hire him? I'm sure he'd get along just fine with Fucco.

Well said :clap:Thank u someone else beside me see this troll for what he is..... a:tool:, if u ignore him he'll go away:lol:

coldrolled
12-15-2009, 08:52 AM
Charlie Weis to Washington?
December 14th, 2009 · Posted by pennskinsfan · #comments">1 Comment · Washington Redskins
This is the second report that links the former Patriot offensive coordinator and recently fired Notre Dame head coach with the Redskins.

Chris Russell of radio station 106.7 The Fan in Washington, DC reports that two NFL teams have expressed a high level of interest in Weis, one of which was the Washington Redskins.

A source close to Weis stated that it was unclear as to what capacity the Redskins want to use him. However, it can’t be too far fetched to believe he would take over as the new head coach of the team.

This report is a bit different than the one last week, that was pure speculation. This one seems to point to Charlie Weis himself as a source. The report also speculates that it could reunite Weis with QB Jimmy Clausen, who is leaving Notre Dame early. That whole scenario is assuming that Clausen would fall to the Redskins. The Cleveland Browns will choose ahead of Washington, at least at this point, and Cleveland is interested in Clausen.

Making the story more plausible is the wide belief that both Jim Zorn and current Redskins quarterback Jason Campbell will not return next season.

Despite the improved play of the Redskins offense in recent weeks both men remain on the hot seat.

Vinny Cerrato, current VP of Football Operations for the Redskins, has a soft spot for the Irish. However, he too is rumored to be gone at the end of the season.

There is no guarantees that Vinny Cerrato will be the decision maker, even if he stays in Washington. Some reports say if Cerrato stays, it will be in a reduced role. Then there were the words yesterday from former QB Sonny Jurgenson that he believes Jason Campbell may very well land back with the Redskins next season. Jurgenson is said to have the close ear of Redskins owner Dan Snyder.

So what does this all mean?

Easy. It’s gonna be one helluva of an off-season. But then again, isn’t it always in Washington?

--- Added 12/15/2009 at 06:52 AM ---

Points scored after taking away play calling from Zorn.

Now with a interim off the couch play caller they have scored large numbers.

a whole new outlook. 88 points in the last three games.

Redskins ::::

11/15 VS Broncos 1:00 PM ET CBS W 27 - 17
11/22 @ Cowboys 1:00 PM ET FOX L 6 - 7
11/29 @ Eagles 1:00 PM ET FOX L 24 - 27
12/6 VS Saints 1:00 PM ET FOX L 30 - 33
12/13 @ Raiders 4:05 PM ET FOX W 34 - 13

They are looking at Weis....

ShellShock
12-15-2009, 10:53 PM
Does Tomlin have enough common sense to pick someone capable or should the F.O. pick it?

LatrobePA
12-15-2009, 10:59 PM
Does Tomlin have enough common sense to pick someone capable or should the F.O. pick it?

Tomlin was trying to come in and not upset the apple cart, I think after this season the cart will be flipped over! Bye bye!

tuggysteel822
12-16-2009, 01:50 AM
I wouldn't be too quick to say that BA is getting canned or demoted. Ben loves having him as the offensive coordinator and likes the offense as is.
Having said that, the level of predictability is unbelieveable. Almost sad, with the weapons we have. We need someone who understands when to call a shotgun set play, and when to run from a regular set. The offense is anemic, and against a bottom feeder like Cleveland, you put up 6 pts? Kidding me? He's gotta be demoted.

Special teams need guys like keisel, Harrison, (James) and some of your starters and guys who made their name and made thr team via special teams play. Forget if they're starters, it needs an overhaul.

One for the thumb
12-16-2009, 09:30 PM
by Nick Signorelli

Adam Schefter of ESPN reported today that there are changes coming to the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Special Team coach Bob Ligashesky will be released at the end of the season. The Steelers special teams have been anything BUT special this season, allowing huge kick off returns against the Browns, Vikings, Chiefs, and numerous times, the special teams have allowed players to get close on punts as well.

Bruce Arians is also in a good deal of trouble, according to Schefter. The Steelers will be either demoting or firing him at the end of the season.

Arians has become one of the most predictable coordinators in the NFL, failing more than he succeeds. Too many times the Steelers are unable to punch the ball into the end zone once they reach the red zone.

With all the weapons on offense, this Steelers team should be one of the most high scoring units in the history of the Steelers.

I have a happy tear in my eye! :popcorn::clap:

--- Added 12/16/2009 at 07:30 PM ---

His job is to get into the end zone.. His job is to call plays that move the ball. His play call sucks.. Ben can move the ball better in no huddle. So yes I root to can a guy who is not doing his job.

tburg68
12-16-2009, 10:09 PM
Somehow I don't think the special teams coach is set for life. Does the guy have a mortgage? college tuition to pay? I'm not saying he should or will keep his job...I'm just saying have a little compassion here.

I vote for you to lose the ability to type. It will coincide with your lack of ability to have a decent thought.

Mach1
12-17-2009, 12:19 PM
by Nick Signorelli

Thank god!!! Airians has got to go!