PDA

View Full Version : 5-7 Teams

BlackGold4vr
12-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Every 5-7 team that wins this weekend will move ahead of the Steelers in the "league standings" (draft importance) except the Tennessee Titans. Because of a better conference record and the head-to-head win we have over them we would still be ahead of them even if they won. All the other teams would have a better conference record than us if they win. Bottom line, look for us to move down another couple notches this weekend as some of those 5-7 teams will win.

http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league

75Steeler
12-12-2009, 01:19 PM
I guess this is our silver lining in an otherwise black cloud of **** poor play calling and play making. Come on 2010 season! I want to see STEELER football again.

LatrobePA
12-12-2009, 01:21 PM
What do we draft first round??

BlackGold4vr
12-12-2009, 02:41 PM
I believe they will go with BPA (best player available) for the following 3 positions:

OT (O-line is one of the worst in the league - 8 sacks to the leagues worst team)
Russell Okung, Trent Williams

NT (Hamptons best days are behind him)
Ndamukong Suh, Gerald McCoy

CB or S (One of the worst secondaries in the league) other than Troy they can scrap the other 3 guys who consistently did not get the job done!
Eric Berry, Joe Haden

Troyisabeast_43
12-12-2009, 02:55 PM
Not neccessarily true if both the Titans and Texans both win the Steelers still stay ahead of both of them because even though the Texans would be ahead of the Steelers they do it by breaking the tie in the division first. And since the Titans have a better division record then the Texans 2-4 to 1-5 and the Steelers beat the Titans head to head they would stay ahead of both of them...

franchise3
12-12-2009, 03:01 PM
I believe they will go with BPA (best player available) for the following 3 positions:

OT (O-line is one of the worst in the league - 8 sacks to the leagues worst team)

CB or S (One of the worst secondaries in the league) other than Troy they can scrap the other 3 guys who consistently did not get the job done!
Eric Berry, Joe Haden

I would go with CB, possibly even 2 CB's and then OT.

DanRooney
12-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Eric Berry is the best player in the draft. Trade up and do whatever it takes to get this man!!!

Phenomenal TJ
12-14-2009, 12:25 AM

Eric Berry, Joe Haden

Bucs are more than likely taking Suh.

Eric Berry is the best player in the draft. Trade up and do whatever it takes to get this man!!!

YES!

Silverback
12-14-2009, 12:31 AM
Suh would be DE in Pitt, or the inspiration for a 4-3. But no way we get him. Berry is pretty balling.

Phenomenal TJ
12-14-2009, 12:38 AM
I'd give my right nut for Eric Berry.

Of course there's a story behind that but blah.

scott0326
12-14-2009, 03:51 AM
I'd give my right nut for Eric Berry.

Of course there's a story behind that but blah.

Umm, I don't wanna know.:lol:

tuggysteel822
12-16-2009, 01:17 AM
Can we get a new defense? Hah! One that can make tackles and close out games? Age caught up with this one real quick.
Also, I'd like a solid couple of offense linemen.
Gimme a couple new coaches too. Haha.