PDA

View Full Version : S.O.S.

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Mr. D. Rooney

Get your *** home now. Your immediate attention is required in the front office.

Mr. M. Tomlin

Now that you have plenty of time on your hands you should complete an in depth review of the proud history of this championship franchise. Take what you discover and apply it liberally to your next season's endeavors.
Remember the Pittsburgh Steelers are supposed to be the best of the NFL's professional football players. You coach need to stop treating and allowing the team to look and act like the 3rd rate team they are.
I could go on but, I don't get paid the big bucks to figure out your problems.
Oh yeah, BR turn that fn baseball hat around the right way. You look like an absolute idiot wearing that thing backwards. You are supposed to be a leader of champions. So look the part.

Steeler Nation, **** Happens.

My two cents.

75Steeler
12-12-2009, 10:32 AM
:plus1:

"Swissvale, steel was made there" Gotta love Swissvale! and going to the Triangle bar in Rankin for a battleship hoagie!

LarryNJ
12-12-2009, 10:39 AM
"Swissvale, steel was made there" Gotta love Swissvale! and going to the Triangle bar in Rankin for a battleship hoagie!

There was a steel mill in Swissvale?

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-12-2009, 11:35 AM
:plus1:

I lived there when it was still a town. bars on every corner. Just like the steelers, nothing stays the same. LOL