PDA

View Full Version : Sick of tired!!!!!!!

playboy pryor
12-11-2009, 10:14 AM
i still don't why Big Ben holds the ball so long. Sure he's a big guy and all, but he has to learn how to throw the damn ball away!!!!! Ben has been in the league long enough and taking sacks hurts the team!!!!! Also, have they told him to stop running the ball if the pass is not there? a couple of plays, he had arce of land to run, but he held the ball to long just to get sacked. Has Manning, Brady, or Drew Brees been sacked 8 times in a game before. ( no, i doubt it! ) What was the game plan on offense last night?! Bruce Arians has no clue how to game plan or change the plan when things are not working. U need a plan a, plan b and etc. There were no Wr reverses, no tight end screens, not enough running plays, not enough pass plays for our running backs on 3rd & short. Tomlin needs to change the ine up like promised and the coaching staff too!! (the OC & ST coach) :cursin:

LatrobePA
12-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Don't turn this into a bashing Ben thread, he is Ben take the good with the bad! But this should end the "elite" talks for a while...

coldrolled
12-11-2009, 10:24 AM
Fire Bruce Arians today!!

Fire Bruce Arians last year!!!

Fire Bruce Arians!!!!!!

Phenomenal TJ
12-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Ben needs to learn to completely read a coverage scheme.

coldrolled
12-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Ben needs to learn to completely read a coverage scheme.

Maybe Dixon should have played the last 5 weeks...

did ben get a concussion 5 weeks ago? did he get hit in the head before the KC game??

he has been hiding it????

he has been playing like he was back in the motorcycle accident season...

other than that FIRE BRUCE ARIANS!

LatrobePA
12-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Fire Bruce Arians today!!

Fire Bruce Arians last year!!!

Fire Bruce Arians!!!!!!

So what are you saying here???:stirpot:

coldrolled
12-11-2009, 10:36 AM
So what are you saying here???:stirpot:

Fire the Dumb ***!!!

LatrobePA
12-11-2009, 10:38 AM
Fire the Dumb ***!!!

LOL.....:yellowthumb:

igor0190
12-11-2009, 10:41 AM
Ben needs to take a play out of Varsity Blues when the QB kills the clock by throwing the ball at the other teams mascot. When nobodys open throw it away, but throw a line drive at ARIANS! PLEASE!

LatrobePA
12-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Ben needs to take a play out of Varsity Blues when the QB kills the clock by throwing the ball at the other teams mascot. When nobodys open throw it away, but throw a line drive at ARIANS! PLEASE!

Wont happen Ben and BA I think are fixing each others TVs!

coldrolled
12-11-2009, 10:46 AM

Tomlin should have laid some wood on Arians after the Chicago game.

We would be fine today!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Honestly, this whole Ben holding onto the ball thing is so old guys..I mean really. It's what Ben does, it's part of his game, and it was a big key to us getting a SB victory last year. He is what he is, he's not going to change, nor should we want him too.

Yes he should throw the ball away a bit more at times, but overall I don't want anybody but Ben.

Blazedby92
12-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Wont happen Ben and BA I think are fixing each others TVs!

:eek1::eek1::eek1::hilarious:

playboy pryor
12-11-2009, 11:46 AM
Don't turn this into a bashing Ben thread, he is Ben take the good with the bad! But this should end the "elite" talks for a while...

i'm not bashing him, but c'mon man!!! He wont last 4-5 years taking hits for no reason.:greenbounce2:

--- Added 12/11/2009 at 09:46 AM ---

Honestly, this whole Ben holding onto the ball thing is so old guys..I mean really. It's what Ben does, it's part of his game, and it was a big key to us getting a SB victory last year. He is what he is, he's not going to change, nor should we want him too.

Yes he should throw the ball away a bit more at times, but overall I don't want anybody but Ben.

i understand that, but what Qb gets sacked 8 times in a game. how many times was Quinn sacked last night? he has to change his game up just a little bit

LatrobePA
12-11-2009, 11:48 AM
i'm not bashing him, but c'mon man!!! He wont last 4-5 years taking hits for no reason.:greenbounce2:

Dude I agree, but he's Ben the guy that won us 2 SB's. I don't disagree with you at all, just don't want all the blame thrown towards him.

Play calling was horrid last night, man coverage rushing 8 and you're gonna go 3 step drop plays???

steel-tex
12-11-2009, 11:55 AM
I agree fire B.C. - he can't change on the fly - high school stuff !!

playboy pryor
12-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Has Bruce Arians been on any sports radio in pittsburgh recently? if so, did he answer calls from the fans? I really would like to hear what he has to say about his play calling!!!!!!!

LatrobePA
12-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Has Bruce Arians been on any sports radio in pittsburgh recently? if so, did he answer calls from the fans? I really would like to hear what he has to say about his play calling!!!!!!!

BA thinks his crap doesn't stink! And I believe Tomlin would agree that's why he'll be here next year!