PDA

View Full Version : Look on the Bright Side

OC Steel Curtain
12-11-2009, 02:37 AM
At least its safe to say that by not making the Playoffs this year, there will be major changes in Pitt next year. After looking that sloppy I would hate to see The Steelers embarrass themselves in the Playoffs. :evilshake:

Zachintosh66
12-11-2009, 02:50 AM
hopefully not like the changes we seen this week...

Clevelandsux
12-11-2009, 02:56 AM
No but I do agree with some things. No we can't win the SB every year. After winning the SB I think the Steelers were reluctant to make changes. Arians has to go. The line needs upgraded. Some guys such as Farrior may be past there prime. Ike Taylor needs to go.

I've never seen the Steelers tackle so poorly.

Phenomenal TJ
12-11-2009, 07:50 AM
I'll only be happy if Eric Berry is our first pick.

lmao.

HUNT4SEVEN
12-11-2009, 08:24 AM
hopefully not like the changes we seen this week...

:lol: Good one, that's why i'm not mad if we have change this off season i'm ok with this garbage that's going on now, an i thought it couldn't get no worse than the Oakland game to play the way we played last night, we better have change this offseason:yesnod:

Mike Tomlin
12-11-2009, 08:40 AM
These are basically auditions for next year. Atleast we'll be in position to get good players every round. I also agree that it's time for Arians to go, they had to give him a chance to defend the title like everyone else but we all know the O did this all last year. If Mike wants to stay in Pittsburgh he's gotta roll the dice this offseason with a new OC.

igor0190
12-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Arians definately has to go...

Saying Ike has to go is ridiculous.

Miller83
12-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Arians, Farrior, Carter, Clark and the whole offensive line need to go! Maybe more Dennis Dixon next year. Definitely the offense needs to get Holmes and Mendenhall more involved. :tt02::helmet:

coldrolled
12-11-2009, 09:33 AM
Arians, Farrior, Carter, Clark and the whole offensive line need to go! Maybe more Dennis Dixon next year. Definitely the offense needs to get Holmes and Mendenhall more involved. :tt02::helmet:

Lets start with Arians before we kill the whole team...

Arians has been the problem since he has been here.