PDA

View Full Version : Steelers have never been THIS bad since the before the merger...

DanRooney
12-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Gotta hand it to Mike the Fraud Tomlin. No changes whatsoever. Same plays, same looks, same ****** STs. What a joke. Get this guy off the team.

LatrobePA
12-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Gotta hand it to Mike the Fraud Tomlin. No changes whatsoever. Same plays, same looks, same ****** STs. What a joke. Get this guy off the team.

I asked for old man Rooney to get back invovled last week, I really think it's time! Tomlin had a short week, I didn't expect much, but the offensive play calling played right into the hands of the browns, for that someone needs to lose their JOB!

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-10-2009, 11:39 PM
NOBODY can put this all on Tomlin. Everyone in that locker room is to blame for a **** poor effort. If you gonna put majority of blame on anybody I believe it starts with the Oline. they were overwhelmed by that defense. ya got to give some credit to Ryan he definitely had his team ready and well prepared for what the STEELERS were going to do. Arians had nothing for that defense that they were not ready for. Hell if I didnt know better I would swear Ryan was in our offensive huddle....

steelerschick1220
12-10-2009, 11:45 PM
I like Tomlin, and I like him as our coach. But the guys he brought in.....they suck. When you win the Super Bowl, problems like your special teams and OC having questionable calling tend to get looked over. Now, if Tomlin doesn't address this over the off season, I will start to have some series doubts about where his head is at.

jtretz
12-10-2009, 11:45 PM
I do put it all on Tomlin!! The reason the Browns were able to destroy us is the play calling was again so f***ing predictable. Arains is absolute garbage but Tomlin allows it every f***ing week!!!

HUNT4SEVEN
12-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Thank u BNGB:clap: man we can't win every year, some of u so called Steelers fans need to use intelligence over emotions we lost 2 of our best Defensive players an the special teams an offensive play calling lately has stunk, it's not just Tomlin:duh:

DanRooney
12-10-2009, 11:51 PM
You can't blame injuries either.

It's the same problems every week with no fixes, and after one thing starts looking better (STs coverage for example), another thing goes wrong. Then of course the first thing goes bad again. This team is so undisciplined. Vets taking days off, lackadaisical demeanor, and just plain out lazy. Also he continues to use guys no matter how much they suck. Second, third, fourth, and fifth chances. Seems like he's scared to yank a captain on D like Farrior even though he's been playing **** poor. This whole season falls ALL on Tomlin.

Big T
12-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Offensive line played like complete ****, Bruce Arians worst play calling this year, Ben and his horrible decisions...that's why we lost...putting it on tomlin is just stupid...it comes down to execution...

And there were changes...Joe Burnett played a bunch tonight, Mewelde Moore was returning kicks(hated that), and santonio returned some punts...so he made changes...

This isn't on tomlin

BlitzburghRockCity
12-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Injuries are no excuse, the Browns have it worse than we do with that patchwork defense and they came to play. Every other team we've played has had significant injuries but they found ways to beat us. There is nobody to blame but the 53 guys in that locker room AND the coaches. They all contributed to this wretched season and I have for one have nothing good to say about any of them.

The season is over folks, no 2 ways about it, and the Steelers have laid the biggest egg that I can remember in a LONG time.

DanRooney
12-11-2009, 12:17 AM
The season was over when we lost to Cincy the 2nd time. That was the defining moment for probably the next couple of years. I see us making a SB run not next year but in 2011.

gbdsteelers
12-11-2009, 01:01 AM
WHY CAN WE NOT BLAME THIS ON TOMLIN? HE IS THE HEAD COACH, HE ASSEMBLED THIS STAFF, HE PENCILS IN THE STARTERS. I SAID LAST WEEK DOES HE HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO RIGHT THIS SHIP? SO FAR THE ANSWER IS NO! DOES HE HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE THE PROPER DECISIONS TO FIX THE PROBLEMS. SO FAR NO!DOES HE HAVE THE BALLS TO GET IN BRUCE'S ***. NO! HE HAS THE ABILITY TO JUMP UP AND DOWN AND CHEER WHEN SOMETHING GOES GOOD BUT WHEN SOMETHING GOES BAD HE STANDS THEIR WITH HIS THUMB UP HIS ***. HAS HE EVEN GOTTEN IN A PLAYERS *** WHEN THEY SCREWED UP?THIS TEAM NEEDS A COACH WITH EMOTIONS NOT A COACH THAT QUOTES FANCY PHRASES. HE SAID SOMETHING TONIGHT IN THE INTERVIEW THAT KIND OF CONCERNED ME. HE SAID I AM READY TO FIGHT AND I THINK THIS TEAM IS TOO. IF HE IS THE HEAD COACH HE BETTER DAMN WELL KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT WHETHER OR NOT THIS TEAM IS READY TO FIGHT. THIS TEAM HAS AN IDENTITY AND THE IDENTITY IS THAT OF THEIR COACH AND RIGHT NOW THAT IS LOST!

scott0326
12-11-2009, 02:14 AM
Its pathetic only putting up 6 points on a defense that had a WIDE RECEIVER playing SAFETY. This team should just lose out and hope for a high draft pick.

KSSteelerfan
12-11-2009, 03:03 AM
I really wished I had been wrong about the outcome of this game.....this team has really hit a low point. Losing to the browns is just too much...pathetic...really pathetic!!!!!:rant2: