PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on NFLN's first game ?

BlitzburghRockCity
11-24-2006, 08:19 AM
Bryant Gumble as the play by play guy just really didn't float my boat. I never really cared for his commentating mainly because he's too dry and monotone. I think overall they did a good job with their very first live NFL game. Chris Collinsworth, well we all know he sux so why they'd even consider putting him in there is anybody's guess :scratch: :nonod:

House of Steel
11-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Gumbel doesn't have the voice to be an sportscaster. Now as a Today's show anchor, definitely. He is too bland and boring. I heard about this from someone else. Don't get me started on Wigglesworth.

SteelerDan43
11-24-2006, 12:57 PM
Horrible play by play and bad graphics, no need for the score and time to take up the entire top of the screen like that

SteelCityMan786
11-24-2006, 01:17 PM
Horrible play by play and bad graphics, no need for the score and time to take up the entire top of the screen like that

Let's hope they fix it by December 7.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-24-2006, 03:52 PM
I didnt see the info bar taking up that much of the screen on my TV. Seemed pretty average as compared to Fox and CBS's version.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-24-2006, 04:26 PM
I thought overall NFL Network sucked last night. But Gumble stood out the worst. He was terrible and throw in Collinsworth that has to be the worst combo of announcers out there.

PITT23
11-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Didn't get to watch it this time, I'll be sure to next time. I have NFLN but my grandparents do not and we had dinner at their house.