PDA

View Full Version : He's Baaaack!

BlackGold4vr
12-09-2009, 01:16 PM
NOTES – Hines Ward (hamstring) and Troy Polamalu (knee) missed practice and are not expected to play Thursday. ... The Steelers’ game against the Green Bay Packers on Dec. 20 has been moved to a 4:15 p.m. start. ... The Steelers signed RB Isaac Redman to their practice squad and released OL Jonathan Palmer.

For those of you who cried when Isaac was cut, cheer up. He's back! :yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Safety net in case Mendy's injury turns out to be more serious than they originally thought. He won't see the active roster unless disaster strikes in the backfield. Welcome back though :D

lloydfan4life
12-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Let the bitchin' resume. :duh:

Blazedby92
12-09-2009, 01:47 PM
LMAO

I had to smile when I got this text.

Our "Savior" is back:banana::stirpot:

75Steeler
12-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Good now move him up give the guy some playing time and lets see what he can do! What can it hurt the season is in the shitter as it is.

weidnerr
12-09-2009, 02:19 PM
I know he has the skills and heart to get a foot. We need a tough 3rd down back when we need a short yard. He showed against our starting unit with Smith he could do just that. He did better than any of our backs in goal line situations in practice. A lot of it is mindset and heart which Parker and Moore don't have in running short yardage and goal line plays.

Big T
12-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Here we go again with this bullshit

OC Steel Curtain
12-09-2009, 02:57 PM
lol redman

Zachintosh66
12-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Ok here is a question?

If Mendy hurts his ankle worse and cant play next week... who would you want to start at RB? Parker, Moore, Davis, Vincent or Redman :stirpot:

TampaSteelGirl
12-09-2009, 03:34 PM
I liked Redmond...I also think between Moore, Davis and some of FWP and Redmond we should be in good shape...shame it takes all these men combined to make up for just Mendy himself!!! :yellowthumb:

LatrobePA
12-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Ok here is a question?

If Mendy hurts his ankle worse and cant play next week... who would you want to start at RB? Parker, Moore, Davis, Vincent or Redman :stirpot:

None of the above, I say lets end this BA **** for good.

Let him carry the rock, sideline apparel only!

UKSTEELER
12-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Ok here is a question?

Probably the undrafted FA running back who knowone new out of college, ya know the one who ran for 161 yards and a TD on his very first start for the Steelers back in 05.

Ably assisted by the undrafted FA running back who knowone new out of college, ya know the one who could possibly run for 161 yards and a TD on his very first start.

:cope:

yinzer
12-09-2009, 09:53 PM
redman is the key to lombardi number 7! :lol:

Phenomenal TJ
12-10-2009, 08:27 AM
Ok here is a question?

Dennis Dixon.

:shifty:

Blazedby92
12-10-2009, 09:25 AM
Moore, because he showed he was capable last year in that role. Plus we don't run the ball and he has the best hands and a better pass blocker out of them all. "poor mans Kevin Faulk"

coldrolled
12-11-2009, 10:42 AM
We score 6 points against the Browns!!!!!

And you people are making fun of Redman.....

Fire Bruce Arians now.....

Bring in Redman for three games.......

Blazedby92
12-11-2009, 11:21 AM
We score 6 points against the Browns!!!!!

And you people are making fun of Redman.....

Fire Bruce Arians now.....

Bring in Redman for three games.......

You say we scored 6 points against the Browns, that makes it sounds BAD but I say we scored only 2 field goals and it sounds even worse.
Wow Pathetic!!!!!
You should hear the stuff people are saying to me, even though I will NEVER be embarrassed to be a STEELER fan but I wouldn't mind hiding under a Rock right about now.:hide:

coldrolled
12-11-2009, 11:35 AM
You say we scored 6 points against the Browns, that makes it sounds BAD but I say we scored only 2 field goals and it sounds even worse.
Wow Pathetic!!!!!
You should hear the stuff people are saying to me, even though I will NEVER be embarrassed to be a STEELER fan but I wouldn't mind hiding under a Rock right about now.:hide:

I have been with the Steelers since 1969.... i was 8

I grew up on the east side of cleveland....

You should see my emails today...

Fire Arians.... I seen what he did to Tim Couch... Lucky Ben is a big dude....

steel-tex
12-11-2009, 11:50 AM
B.C. is the problem no running game - no fullback - stupid playcalls - 40 passes -20 runs -8 sacks -6 points -- not steeler football. Everyone knows how to win in a cold game - run the ball - browns did - they one - is B.C. that dumb ??? Thomlin needs to right the ship - this is his fault - he stands back and watches - runs his mouth - and makes changes that are not changing much. Cower started off slow after the the seattle superbowl win -- but we came on strong at the end of the year and saved some face. I wish we would run first and pass last a strong running game wins championships.