PDA

View Full Version : The only reason the steelers lose

Blitzburgh55
12-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Its polamalu being out we havent lose a game when he has played the whole game and we have lose 5 three point game and 1 six point game and he is that 7 point difference so there isnt anything wrong with the team execpt just that he is out

J.OTSTOTT
12-08-2009, 06:14 PM
No it's because William Fag and his buddies cant cover a player, even if the player was a turtle on drugs. It's because Big Ben and his wide outs cant make a play in the Red Zone! It's because Jeff Reed has been stinkin on every situation he's been put in with his retarded *** (can't wait to this *** is released!). It's because my man Tomlin is a pussy and won't put some fear in his players kinda like my man Bill use to!

I am sorry but I don't think Troy is the reason we lost these games, he's only one man (talented) but he's one man.

Goodfrom55
12-08-2009, 06:16 PM
He's a force, but the reasons for the losses are soft coverage, poor tackling, and a lack of turnovers created by the defense.

TheButt
12-08-2009, 07:34 PM
No it's because William Fag and his buddies cant cover a player, even if the player was a turtle on drugs. It's because Big Ben and his wide outs cant make a play in the Red Zone! It's because Jeff Reed has been stinkin on every situation he's been put in with his retarded *** (can't wait to this *** is released!). It's because my man Tomlin is a pussy and won't put some fear in his players kinda like my man Bill use to!

:clap:

Everything you said bro....right on.

I cant for the life of me understand why freakin Gay was left in there week in an week out. My god anybody on our team could do NO worse them him,, give someone else a try.
Thats why I question the coaching staff.... they just plain suck right now in all aspects of the game.

jcloss23
12-08-2009, 07:40 PM
have you ever watched a football game before man? If you have you'd notice that 11 guys play at a time. The special teams blow. The offence puts up GREAT numbers but cant convert in the redzone, what happened to the 10 touchdowns in the red zone in a row in the beginning of the season?!? The defence isnt gettin the rush they need because more people have to cover cause out Defensive Backs dont belong on a high schools first string. Ryan Clark is the perfect saftey on the opposite side of troy, but with tyrone in they just cant conver well enough. Tryo helps us out a lot but there are 11 people in each aspect of the game that need to realize they are wearing black and gold and not brown and orange and start playin hard nose football

Steel Trap86
12-08-2009, 07:50 PM
I don't know how this team and the fans became so reliant on Troy. Last season he sat 4 or 5 games and we still continued to win and finished with a 12-4 record and ended up winning that it all. Troy might be the backbone of this defense, but we also have a **** load of talent that just isn't cutting it this year like they were last.

Clevelandsux
12-08-2009, 11:44 PM
our defenses age is showing. Aaron Smith is out. Farrior is getting old as well hampton.. Ike just plains sucks and of course Gay is the worst. Alot of missed tackles.

Our offense isn't getting it done either. Red zone turnovers, penalties, kicking fg's instead of scoring Td's.How many Int's has Ben thrown in the red zone?

Then there is the special teams............

scott0326
12-09-2009, 01:53 AM
The reason the Steelers lose is playing to the level of the opponent. There isn't any other explanation for them beating teams like the Vikings and chargers and them losing to the Raiders and Chiefs.

coldrolled
12-09-2009, 10:15 AM
The reason the Steelers lose is playing to the level of the opponent. There isn't any other explanation for them beating teams like the Vikings and chargers and them losing to the Raiders and Chiefs.

Look at the Redskins..... Zorn is not making calls on offense. The offense doubled its output in 4 out of 5 games against winning teams. They only one won but have scored and played alot better.

With Zorn the offense was not scoring and it was losing against loser teams.

That was a good change for the Redskins... No major player changes...

Could this be our problem ?