PDA

View Full Version : What I hope for:

jpele
12-07-2009, 08:05 PM
When we were still in the thick of things I was hoping to beat the undefeated Saints in the Super Bowl. The dream is over,so I think it would be fun to watch two undefeated team go at it for the Lombardi.

Childish i know, but i hope the Patroits crash and burn right along with us.

Would you like to see the Bengals go all the way and keep the Lombardi in the AFCN ?

I hope to see a lot of our younger players on the field showing what they have to offer, it would be nice to know if any of our DB's can challenge for a starting job next year. Starting a few games would show how far they have to go.

I hope the talk of a coaching shake up is more than just talk. Tomlin has to admit the staff he hired is failing.
Arians has to go,there's simply to much talent of offense and to little production.
Larry Zierlein has to go,our O'line are maulers not zone blockers .
Ray Horton, Gone look at our DB's enough said.
Bob Ligashesky, Gone our ST's are a laughing stock .
Randy Fichtner I keep his only flaw is the development of Sweed

Dick LeBeau, I keep Dick if he wants to stay,but he don't get a pass. He's working with a serious lack of talent but that don't excuse the lack of adjustments or explain why the defense are getting their signals crossed.

Add your thoughts:

Steel Trap86
12-07-2009, 08:20 PM
Would you like to see the Bengals go all the way and keep the Lombardi in the AFCN ?

lol nah, if the steelers are out, I'm also a giants fan and they're back in the hunt for the NFC East as of sunday...so i'd be rooting for them over the bungals if it came down to it.

SteelCityKid5
12-07-2009, 08:38 PM
If the Steelers dont end up making the playoffs, Id like to see an undefeated Colts vs Saints game or Colts vs. Vikings. I'd love to see Favre get one more shot. I don't think I could cheer for anyone besides the Dolphins (if they get in) or Colts in the AFC.

SteelerRush
12-07-2009, 08:49 PM
I Hate the Colts! I could see Chargers and Saints or Chargers and anyone else from NFC.
I hate the Colts, I hate the Bungles and I hate the Pats. Chargers deserve a shot.

steelerschick1220
12-07-2009, 09:03 PM
I hate the Chargers, Pats, and I am definetly not rootin the Bengals on. My sister is a Colts fan, so if the Steelers don't make it, I will join her in rooting for them. If the Packers make it in the NFC, I would probabaly cheer them on too.

SteelerRush
12-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Maybe I'll root for the Giants if the Steelers don't make it. I don't think I could root for anyone else in the AFC except maybe the Dolphins.

scott0326
12-08-2009, 01:14 AM
No way in hell I ever root for any other AFC north team, I don't care about "keeping the trophy in the division" Id rather have rival fans suffer if I have too, I know it sounds selfish but its just my opinion, if Steelers don't win, ill probably root for some NFC team to win.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2009, 08:47 AM

:rofl: are you serious? Hell No, if the Steelers aren't in it, then it's your duty as a Steeler fan to root against any AFCN team from getting to the super bowl.

If the Steelers can't be in it, I wouldn't mind seeing the Panthers go but we all know they suck.

75Steeler
12-08-2009, 11:37 AM
At this point let the Saints win it all. They have put their blood sweat an tears into this season. I think they deserve a shot at the big show more than most.

LatrobePA
12-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Cinci and Carson Fumbler can eat a fat one, I'd never root for them, same for the Ravens, Cleveland, we'll never need to worry about!

I would rather the Bolts over any other, Colts will be one and done, same as the Saints! The two teams in the SB this year will be a shocker!!

franchise3
12-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Cinci and Carson Fumbler can eat a fat one, I'd never root for them, same for the Ravens, Cleveland, we'll never need to worry about!

I would rather the Bolts over any other, Colts will be one and done, same as the Saints! The two teams in the SB this year will be a shocker!!

Pats - Vikings is my bet

Scorp
12-08-2009, 12:40 PM
If the Steelers dont end up making the playoffs, Id like to see an undefeated Colts vs Saints game or Colts vs. Vikings. I'd love to see Favre get one more shot. I don't think I could cheer for anyone besides the Dolphins (if they get in) or Colts in the AFC.

My exact thoughts if we don't get two undefeateds in the big game. Either way we're going to see another great Super Bowl. I'll go for the colts.

HUNT4SEVEN
12-08-2009, 12:45 PM
F.... the Bungals they would mess it up anyways......I wouldn't mind seeing the Colts an Saints go at it in the SuperBowl, F... the cheaters i hope they never go back to the playoffs:lol: F.........the RATS an the CLowns

Scorp
12-08-2009, 12:53 PM
F.... the Bungals they would mess it up anyways......I wouldn't mind seeing the Colts an Saints go at it in the SuperBowl, F... the cheaters i hope they never go back to the playoffs:lol: F.........the RATS an the CLowns

You'll get your wish buddy. Sissy won't make the big game, nor the ratbirds or clowns.

LatrobePA
12-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Pats - Vikings is my bet

I can see the Vikes but not the Pats, not enough D.

Danger DANJ
12-08-2009, 02:34 PM
As long as the Pats, Cowboys or other AFCN team don't win, I'm happy. I don't really care for the Chargers either because I can't stand Rivers... he's a douche!