OC Steel Curtain
12-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Mundy hurt us big this week. :evilshake:

playboy pryor
12-07-2009, 02:48 PM
yeah!! he did!!

GoBenGo
12-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Looks like someone has a case of the mundys....

I hate mundys

HUNT4SEVEN
12-07-2009, 02:59 PM
NO he didn't he had a bad play, but Farrior said the team wasn't communicating the calls to all 11 guys on that last drive, the whole defense hurt us, they had there chances to end the game, we shot ourselves in the foot yet again....................

Zachintosh66
12-07-2009, 03:09 PM
IMO i thought it was honestly a bad call... from my point of view (inside of the bar, lol) it looked like he got him on the shoulder. It was hard to hear the announcers, im not sure if they explained it or not.

GoBenGo
12-07-2009, 03:13 PM
NO he didn't he had a bad play, but Farrior said the team wasn't communicating the calls to all 11 guys on that last drive, the whole defense hurt us, they had there chances to end the game, we shot ourselves in the foot yet again....................
Mundy had several "moments" in out latest meltdown. And farrior says they did not communicate on defense. This maybe acceptable first week or so but after last weekend, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that ..... It is like he movie groundhog day. Same hrllacious fourth quarter choke ... Unleash hell....lol. ( actually it should be col)

mediocrity sucks

TampaSteelGirl
12-07-2009, 03:13 PM

Agreed!! :yellowthumb:

OC Steel Curtain
12-07-2009, 04:42 PM

Mundy blew up Gay, That Helmet to Helmet call, That last TD pass was right over Mr. Mundy's head. If I can remember right it was all the same drive.

ShellShock
12-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Mundy must have a huge hook in the Steelers front office for him to be on the field.

LatrobePA
12-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Mundy blew up Gay

Thank you Mr. Mundy!

Goodfrom55
12-07-2009, 08:31 PM
if there is / was confusion, WHY NOT CALL A TIMEOUT? They used the same excuse in KC.

And to that point, when Murphy outjumped 4 Steelers defenders to pull in the floater down the sideline, why didn't they push him out of bounds so he didn't come down with both feet in play? There's no more push out rule in the NFL. No matter what, you're feet must come down in play or it's incomplete.

andyg1984
12-07-2009, 08:41 PM
say what you want, D Mac was good and Gay is "learning" ... no AS exposes the Steelers DB

franchise3
12-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Mundy made 4 bad plays in the last 2 minutes. How anyone can defend this hopeless player is beyond me.

Goodfrom55
12-07-2009, 11:14 PM
The only saving grace regarding Mundy is during Troy's rookie year, he was affectionately known as "Bustamalu". He turned out "OK".

I know this is Mundy's 2nd year, but the penalty he comitted yesterday was inexcusable. You want to drill a guy? Great! If he leads with his shoulder, there is no penalty.

scott0326
12-08-2009, 02:15 AM
Ryan Mundy sucks, but he isn't to blame for this loss, Raiders shouldn't even of had a chance like that...

weidnerr
12-08-2009, 01:28 PM
At least he was in the area code unlike Gay and Ike. Burnett has to pick that underhanded throw off though.

Goodfrom55
12-08-2009, 05:59 PM
In the midst of change comes opportunity. Hopefully the Steelers who get sat down respond, and the subs who start rise to the opportunity. If there is one good thing about subs coming in, is there is no game film on them to give away tendencies to the opposing OC.

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Blowing up Gay was an accident ,it happens alot ,a defensive player taking out another one. As far as the penalty he was being aggressive and I'll excuse that cause as he plays more that will be better timed...

Goodfrom55
12-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Blowing up Gay was an accident ,it happens alot ,a defensive player taking out another one. As far as the penalty he was being aggressive and I'll excuse that cause as he plays more that will be better timed...

The only thing he did wrong on that play was he lead with his helmet. If he makes shoulder contact, there is no penalty.