PDA

View Full Version : JUST GOT HOME FROM PITT!

J.OTSTOTT
12-07-2009, 01:03 AM
MY FIRST HOME GAME SINCE I BEEN A FAN SINCE 1990....AND WE LOSE TO THE RAIDERS? BUT WOW THINGS LOOK SO MUCH DIFFERENT LIVE! THEY PLAYED RENEGADE AND RIGHT AFTER GAY OR IKE GAVE UP HUGE PLAYS! BUT THE FANS WERE GREAT EVEN THE RAIDER FANS...LOL SOME OF THOSE GUYS HAD ME CRACKING UP...I GOT A PICTURE WITH THE CHIEF....CANT BE TOO MAD I GUESS. :tt02:

Steel Trap86
12-07-2009, 01:50 AM
This game would have been a sick game to be at if we were able to close it with the win. Most Raider fans are alright I had a great time with them at a Chargers/Raiders tailgate I was at a few years back lol

DanRooney
12-07-2009, 07:33 AM
You and the thousands of other fans should have been throwing everything in your vicinity at Mike Tomlin.

steelersgal86
12-07-2009, 07:36 AM
:clap: glad you had a good time...way to keep the positive attitude...wish the out come could of been different for ya....

J.OTSTOTT
12-07-2009, 11:50 PM
yea me to and wow you should have heard the booos!!!! The whole stadium went nuts after the game....once the Raiders scored that TD everybody in the place booed and got up and started leaving...including me. But I look forward to going back with my family the next time! It took me 3 hours to get there from Harrisburg, Pa.

steelersgal86
12-08-2009, 07:24 AM
well they deserved the booos.....I love my steelers...but they deserved it!!!!

they just better make up for it Thursday :gosteelers: