PDA

View Full Version : Where have we gone??

jtretz
12-06-2009, 11:34 PM
This game along with our other five losses have been so f***ing hard to watch! For me it's sort of like watching Richard Simmons on TV. I just can't do it!

I think the only way we can really start winning is if we: 1) Get rid of that piece of s**t Arians. 2) Hire a "O" co-ordinator that can fool a fan watching from their home. 3) Send the house on every defensive play. ( Our secondary can't cover s**t), might as well take the chance. 3) Demote Tomlin to secondary coach, (he can't make it any worse). 4) Send William Gay back to San Fran.(that's where "Gay" is from right?) 5) Hire John Gruden and let him put some mental toghness back into the steelers!!! :cope::cope::cope:

If we can FINISH a damn game we would have the same record as the Colts!!!!:cursin:

LatrobePA
12-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Where have we gone??

A: Down the shitter! It's a shame this team has so many play makers!

TampaSteelGirl
12-06-2009, 11:41 PM
Where have we gone??

Ditto...:yellowthumb:

Scorp
12-07-2009, 11:30 AM
The pieces to this puzzle are in the wrong place. I love you Steelers but this is not your season.

KemoTherapy
12-07-2009, 02:05 PM
It's operation "unleash smell" time cause they really stink right now. Put the young fellows in to give then some game time and see if any can play and work towards next year cause it's over. May as well get a good draft pick for a change.

coldrolled
12-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Where have we gone??

And crappy plays...