PDA

View Full Version : NO Confidence, No Chemistry...

igor0190
12-06-2009, 05:30 PM
We have the personnel but there's just no confidence or chemistry. No swagger anywhere to be seen. Blame the coaches? Players? Who knows. But there is a small difference between winning and losing in the NFL and I find it very hard to believe we are losing because of the players on the field are not talented enough. They clearly are. Something is severely wrong with our game planning. If we win the last 4 and go 10-6 we may still get in the playoffs. Something has to change drastically before Thursday VS the Brownies. No doubt about that.

Is Troy supposed to be back by thursday?

DanRooney
12-06-2009, 05:34 PM
In other news, Oakland just put our SB game winning drive to shame. They scored with 1 timeout (which they didn't even use!) and 1:30 left on the clock. Impressive!!!

NorCalSteel
12-06-2009, 06:18 PM
how was that inpressive. have you been watching our team this year. I called it when we scored to much time left. we made oakland look like a offensive power house in the 4th quarter. ......we suck

SteelerRush
12-06-2009, 06:25 PM
I don't think its confidence. I think Dick Labeu knows we don't have the secondary to cover and Tomlin doesn't have the guts to tell Arians to go after it on offense. How many interceptions do we have as a team without Troy. 3 2 by Carter a 1 by Fox. By the way Timmons had trouble with stopping the run in the first half again.

One for the thumb
12-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Arians does not seem to have a very aggressive play calling. I have not been happy with him since he was hired.

jpele
12-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Again Arians gets the blame, yea we should have put more points on the board against the Raiders.

Dick LeBeaus' defense sucks, neither him or Tomlin make a move to correct the problem.

The fact that you are leading the lowest scoring team in the league by only 4 points in on the OC and Head Coach. 10-6

The fact that you lose the game by giving up 17 points to the lowest scoring team in the league is on the DC and Head Coach

BlitzburghRockCity
12-06-2009, 09:13 PM
This team has allowed itself to get in completely over their heads and the light under the door is all but completely out, now. They have no confidence whatsoever, they aren't playing with any urgency, they allow themselves to get beat constantly, and the amount of plays left on the field on any given week is staggering. This reflects as much on the players as it does the coaches; some serious soul searching needs to done and pronto!

Steel Trap86
12-06-2009, 09:39 PM
The way I see it is if you get swept by the Bengals, lose to the Raiders, Chiefs & Bears all with late 4th quarter leads you don't deserve to get into the playoffs. Right now we are the laughing stock of the NFL and need to at least finish off our post superbowl season with some kind of positive note.