PDA

View Full Version : Unleash hell??!!!

DanRooney
12-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Yep, exactly what we did. 10-6 throughout 3 quarters. 10-6. No it gets better, the Raiders (yes the Oakland Raiders) score 3 TDs late in the game thanks to William Gay, Ike Taylor and Tyrone Carter, also known as the 3 stooges. Tomlin is a fraud. Complete fraud.

TheButt
12-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Wow.

Great job coach. Way to get them motivated !!

One other thing , Troy is not gonna make this D much better.

Steelers_All_Day_43
12-06-2009, 05:21 PM
I couldnt watch the game, am Im glad!!! Better get ready 4 next year. Now Ill have 2 listen to my Eagles fan friends at school say "THE STEELERS SUCK." for the next week. And I cant even say anything because this year, WE DO SUCK. Madden curse maybe?????

aaronsmith91
12-06-2009, 05:24 PM
This was horrid. Ben has to be given some blame for this lost failing to convert on 4th and inches and that endzone pick. But the defence just callapsed, that was horrid 4th quater defence. This team cannot finish!!!

Steelers_All_Day_43
12-06-2009, 05:26 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOW BEN DIDNT GET IT ON 4th & INCHES????!!!! IM EVEN MORE PISSED NOW!

darnik44
12-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Way to unleash hell! Fire Tomlin.

--- Added 12/6/2009 at 03:34 PM ---

I know the Steelers won the SB last year, but think about it. They played like this last year. Sure, the defense was a lot better because Polamalu and Smith were in there. The only difference last year is they were able to pull these close games out of their ***.

Tomlin should spend less time coming up with a fancy way to address the media with all these cliches and spend more time coaching and getting his team ready to play.

HUNT4SEVEN
12-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Wow.

Great job coach. Way to get them motivated !!

One other thing , Troy is not gonna make this D much better.

Troy does makes this team MUCH BETTER:yellowthumb: Gay looks good when Troy plays, i knew when we scored with 2 mins to go that we left them to much time:evilshake: we should be ashamed of our selves, we better make the right changes on offense :popcorn:this offseason................

DanRooney
12-06-2009, 05:37 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOW BEN DIDNT GET IT ON 4th & INCHES????!!!! IM EVEN MORE PISSED NOW!

How many times is Ben forced to QB sneak on 4th an inches? Put Legursky at FB in front of Mendenhall and you're guaranteed an inch. He's probably only been stopped for a loss on 3 percent of all of his handoffs. Tomlin, Arians, and Ligshit have to go.

Stairwayto7
12-06-2009, 05:43 PM
I feel the HELL! I`m not sure about the rest of you, but they were right, THIS IS HELL!

gbdsteelers
12-06-2009, 05:46 PM
WE WILL UNLEASH HELL IN DEC.!!!!:helmet:what in the f@#$ is wrong with this team:banging: i know all six loses have been by 6pts. or less , but good teams find a way to win those games. i'm trapped here in bungal land and have to put up with the new found ego of all these *******s and my patience is starting to wear thin with Tomlins big ego. it is one thing to say all the right things or have the verbal answer to a problem but it is another to impliment that answer. has his actions had a negative effect and somewhat divided this locker room ?does he have what it takes to right this ship? the rest of this year may just be the defining moment in his young career. is he wothy to be the coach of the Steelers or was he just another man that can talk his way into anything. guess the next 4 wks. may answer some of these questions, but he's not off to a good start in dec.

coldrolled
12-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Yep, exactly what we did. 10-6 throughout 3 quarters. 10-6. No it gets better, the Raiders (yes the Oakland Raiders) score 3 TDs late in the game thanks to William Gay, Ike Taylor and Tyrone Carter, also known as the 3 stooges. Tomlin is a fraud. Complete fraud.

Our defense is on the field way to long... they are dead by the end of the game

We need to remove arians and his 10 point 3 qtr crap. The goose egg quarters need to end.

We should be at 30 - 6 in the 4th not 10 - 6

this is oakland for god sake.

Stairwayto7
12-06-2009, 05:49 PM

We need to remove arians and his 10 point 3 qtr crap. The goose egg quarters need to end.

AMEN Brother....Amen....

Big T
12-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Fire tomlin? Come on...it ultimately comes down to execution...the D didn't execute...that has nothing to do with tomlin....

Joe Burnett dropped an INT right in his arms that wouldve sealed the game

Ryan Mundy had that bone-headed personnal foul

William Gay fell down about 4 times

this loss is not on tomlin. It's on the D and it's lack of execution.

Big T
12-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Like I said earlier, it ultimately comes down to the D and it's execution...they didn't execute...period

DanRooney
12-06-2009, 06:03 PM

Yeah they were on the field so god damn long because Oakland kept converting on 3rd down.

--- Added 12/6/2009 at 04:03 PM ---

Fire tomlin? Come on...it ultimately comes down to execution...the D didn't execute...that has nothing to do with tomlin....

Joe Burnett dropped an INT right in his arms that wouldve sealed the game

Ryan Mundy had that bone-headed personnal foul

William Gay fell down about 4 times

this loss is not on tomlin. It's on the D and it's lack of execution.

The game was 10-6 before any of that happened through 3 quarters. Ill-prepared and the only time we wanted to score was when they did. No sense of urgency falls COMPLETELY on the coach. Tomlin is a fraud.

coldrolled
12-06-2009, 06:07 PM
Yeah they were on the field so god damn long because Oakland kept converting on 3rd down.

--- Added 12/6/2009 at 04:03 PM ---

The game was 10-6 before any of that happened through 3 quarters. Ill-prepared and the only time we wanted to score was when they did. No sense of urgency falls COMPLETELY on the coach. Tomlin is a fraud.

No, Tomlin is an idiot for keeping the no offense Arians on his team.

Arians has been a thorn in this team since he got here. Last year we won in spite of the loser. Face it the other teams no how to stop the hell that arians unleashes....

Tomlin needs to man up and take away the play card from BA, then remove him at the end of the year.

SteelerRush
12-06-2009, 06:13 PM

Right on I feel the same way but all the blame can't just be put on Arians. Tomlin has to make a decision to tell Arians to get his head out of his ***. No way this game should have gone down to the fourth quarter the way we were moving on offense. Besides who in there right mind has Ben run a quarterback sneek after the concusion he just sustained.

Zachintosh66
12-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Secondary was just horrible, flat out terrible. Everyone of them needs to held accountable. Im not gonna hang Ben. Yeah 4th and inches, but the Oak DL killed our OL. And the INT in the EZ... yes it does hurt.

The DL and LB's were in Bruces face all day! But now we know how it feels to play someone like Ben. He made things happen time and time again and our secondary couldnt cover for that long (which is kinda the same thing that happens for Holmes and Hines sometimes when Ben is running around).

No Passion, No confidence, No Swagger... Unleash Hell? Blah blah. I wonder what nifty saying Tomlin will cover this weeks load of crap with? I want to honesty or how someting is actually going to be fixed... not the same ole' "it is what it is."

Lets look at the elite offenses in the league: Colts, Saints, Pats... What do they have in common? Urgency, Confidence, TEMPO, enuff balls to call plays to their athletes strengths and not be scared if they screw up. Their offense take the field with a try to stop us attitude...

Im all for if we are now a "pass first" team. If we are so be it, but we have to act like it! IMO Ben is an elite QB. Let him do his own thing. We pay him 100mil take the hand cuffs off! Pick up the tempo... doesnt have to be full go no huddle, just increase the tempo. Dont be afraid to throw a screen to Mendy (tired of seeing that damn TE screen). Let Wallace catch something intermediate and see if he can make a play like hines or holmes, Wallace doesnt always have to go deep. Bring in Sweed to do his thing. Count on them, make them believe in themselves. If they dont step up... cut their ***. IMO Mendy still doesnt get enuff touches. it doesnt have to be straight up runs either (im tired of seeing 3TE on our own 30). Swing pass? Be creative...

Wheres the imagination we used to have once in a while on offense? Trick play, gadget what ever... keep em guessing damn it.

I will now refer to our offense as the Handcuff Offense!

Very very frustrated with our defense. Im done rambling :evilshake:

SteelerRush
12-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Well said. Don't now why but our offense is better then what we showed today. Cudos to Santonio Holmes he came up big today.

HUNT4SEVEN
12-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Calm down Steelers fans,Tomlin can't win every year he's human,...... Our defense is old they cannot play 4 quarters this year like they did last year, we made a bad move when we got rid of Madison on special teams at the beginning of this year, the 6 games we have lost this year has been because the D can't finish games like they start games, an special teams was giving up to many return this year we was number one on special teams last year an we cut our best special teams player this year? go figure, at this point i would rather lose out an make the necessary changes this off season,We have had injuries on both sides of the ball this year.......But we will rebound an be better next year:tt02:

dunfbe
12-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Neither offense or defense are making anything happen...

jpele
12-06-2009, 06:40 PM
This was horrid. Ben has to be given some blame for this lost failing to convert on 4th and inches and that endzone pick.

I'll give you the pick, but the QB sneak, what kind of moron call that play with a concussed QB ? Mendenhall has to be ther first running back in history wishing to be traded from the Steelers to a team that will use him.

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-06-2009, 06:46 PM
It is absolutely BA and Tomlin's fault for this seasons disaster cruise. Don't forget they are the management. This team is in a horrific descent from atop the heap and now it's start fresh and win next year. However, a repeat performance by this incompetent crew will demand that management get the boot. Not quite ready to call Tomlin a fluke, but, definitely ?ing his coaching ability and BS press conferences. If you gonna shoot ur mouth off in front of the world at least have something to back it up with. I, don't about ya all but, when he said" hell would be unleashed in december" I felt immediately doomed. I know it takes more than I have to be a player in the NFL but, these doods get big bucks all round to perform. IMO what a waste of money this year. Damn this hurts. If you are a real steeler fan you got sum real man up ness to deal with. All them faggot fans from other teams are not gonna have no luv for steeler nation. Good luck.

Captcoolhand
12-06-2009, 06:49 PM
So that was HELL ehh coach ?
Sure it is, They been putting the fans through hell for the last 4 week(and longer):evilshake:

It was nice seeing the Fans boo the players tonight, that the sar **** they stick to us every week.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-06-2009, 06:52 PM
I know Tomlin has lead us to a Super Bowl title and I'm thankful for that but I had some doubts about him even last year at times......I'm starting to have some doubts about him once again.....I think his coaching decisions have been flat out horrible this year......

jpele
12-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Tomlin just said this is not who we are in his press conference. They made the plays and we didn't.

LatrobePA
12-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Clean house Tomlin.....OR get more involved with the O play calling, what was that garbage today???

LatrobePA
12-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Tomlin just said this is not who we are in his press conference. They made the plays and we didn't.

Yes it is, we've done this all year! Fess up T!!!!

SteelCityKid5
12-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Quiz question... we arent mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, right?

SteelCityKid5
12-06-2009, 07:12 PM
One year people in here are in love with the guy, now people want him fired. It comes down to the players too folks. Mike Tomlin cant catch an interception for Joe Burnett or cover for Ike Taylor. But please, continue to bash Tomlin. Steelers haven't been executing. He's in his 3rd year coaching. It's early and hes prone to make mistakes. I still think he knows what hes doing and its more about the execution.

LatrobePA
12-06-2009, 07:20 PM
One year people in here are in love with the guy, now people want him fired. It comes down to the players too folks. Mike Tomlin cant catch an interception for Joe Burnett or cover for Ike Taylor. But please, continue to bash Tomlin. Steelers haven't been executing. He's in his 3rd year coaching. It's early and hes prone to make mistakes. I still think he knows what hes doing and its more about the execution.

Dude who said to fire him????????? No one, I'm not trying to start a pissing match, but when a coach tells the press we're gonna unleash hell and then come out and lay an egg, he deserves to be BASHED!!
Play calling all game was at its worse, a head coach has got to see this and correct it to the best of his ability!

Moondog
12-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Quiz question... we arent mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, right?

No, it's not dark yet but it's gettin' there.

LatrobePA
12-06-2009, 07:34 PM
No, it's not dark yet but it's gettin' there.

Stop! Put a fork in the 09' season, it's done!!

Moondog
12-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Stop! Put a fork in the 09' season, it's done!!

I'm just saying that they are not mathmatically eliminated. It's a fact. I don't have much hope, just want to see the Steelers win a game at this point.

LatrobePA
12-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Look what Denver did to KC today, 44-13!! And we beat Denver...lol

What can one say???

--- Added 12/6/2009 at 05:45 PM ---

I'm just saying that they are not mathmatically eliminated. It's a fact. I don't have much hope, just want to see the Steelers win a game at this point.

So do I and everyone on here, 4 weeks in a row I've went to work on Monday PISSED the whole week, I'm done thinking about the what ifs!!

Go PENS!!!

Moondog
12-06-2009, 08:03 PM
This is just a hard pill to swallow for Steeler fans. We've been spoiled by all their success (maybe the Steelers too) but sometimes we got to take our lumps...it's just the way the ball bounces. It seems like when the defense is playing good...the offense can't come through and then vice versa. This is what happens when the Steelers let teams hang around instead of putting them away. I'm not calling for Tomlin's head....this is a total team thing...every area has failed at some point this season, but i do hope Mike takes a serious look at what's ailing this team...this is when a coach earns his money...when his team faces adversity...so far, not so good.

jpele
12-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Mike Tomlin cant catch an interception for Joe Burnett or cover for Ike Taylor. But

He can attempt to fix special teams, did he ? NO

He can attempt to fix offensive play calling , did he ? No

He can attempt to fix the defensive problems, did he ? NO

Ike or Burnett can't score for the offense in the red zone, ben,mendy Ward andd the rest can't stop 85 yard drives . Who do you blame ?

SteelCityKid5
12-06-2009, 08:22 PM
He can attempt to fix special teams, did he ? NO

He can attempt to fix offensive play calling , did he ? No

He can attempt to fix the defensive problems, did he ? NO

Ike or Burnett can't score for the offense in the red zone, ben,mendy Ward andd the rest can't stop 85 yard drives . Who do you blame ?

Tell me what he should have done differently then? I said I blame the whole team on poor execution.

One for the thumb
12-06-2009, 08:34 PM
YOu can't blame Tomlin for poor execution on the part of our defense. If you want to blame him, Blame him for keeping Arrians around, He has never been a good play caller. Our Steelers deserve better. Unfortunately, every year I want them to fire him, and so far we have made the play-offs. Hard to fire a guy when you make the play-offs.

I don't think Tomlin will go. Cowher was there for how many years with no superbowl?

lloydfan4life
12-06-2009, 08:38 PM
I think Tomlin meant he was going to unleash Hell for the fans. It's absolute hell having to endure watching these misfits play football lately.

I think Ike needs to manufacture a few more 'Swaggin University' tee shirts. :whatever:

BlackGold4vr
12-06-2009, 08:53 PM

Your Greatful Dead avatar is fitting because you are smokin some good stuff! :hilarious:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-06-2009, 09:00 PM
I know Tomlin has lead us to a Super Bowl title and I'm thankful for that but I had some doubts about him even last year at times......I'm starting to have some doubts about him once again.....I think his coaching decisions have been flat out horrible this year......

He seems to be in way over his head at this point; him making some mediocre personnel changes on ST has done little to accomplish anything other than we actually went a game without having a TD returned on us...but we still can't cover for ****.

Tomlin has to step up and make some wholesale changes to this team in the offseason; it's as simple as that.

Moondog
12-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Tomlin's not going anywhere. He won the Super Bowl just last year. I want to see how this team responds down the stretch. I agree with TG, we will find out if Tomlin has the cajones to make some changes in the offseason.

coldrolled
12-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Calm down Steelers fans,Tomlin can't win every year he's human,...... Our defense is old they cannot play 4 quarters this year like they did last year, we made a bad move when we got rid of Madison on special teams at the beginning of this year, the 6 games we have lost this year has been because the D can't finish games like they start games, an special teams was giving up to many return this year we was number one on special teams last year an we cut our best special teams player this year? go figure, at this point i would rather lose out an make the necessary changes this off season,We have had injuries on both sides of the ball this year.......But we will rebound an be better next year:tt02:

yes on what what latrobe says.

denver 44 KC 13

thats how you keep the old defense alive for 4 qtrs....

we are missing this....

TampaSteelGirl
12-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Unbelieveable game!!! I just don't understand the play calling, the defense and why Tomlin can't motivate this team right now!! I swear if we lose to the Brownies I"m going to the game in Miami wearing a Joey Porter Dolphins jersey!!! :lol:

I feel like i'm in HELL!!!:banging:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Mike Tomlin is part of the blame for this mess this year folks....Sorry if some of you can't see that or want to admit that.....I'm not saying fire him at all but just starting to doubt him once again which I had doubts last year.........Only thing that saved him last year was a defense that had a once in decade type of a season and magic by the offense late in games......The Steelers were horrible on the road in 2007 and are horrible on the road this year.....He has made some terrible decisions this year.....

Of course the players are to blame for poor execution at times this year but alot times that could reflect coaching to......Especially if Tomlin has done a poor job preparing his team......I'm just frustrated right now and just venting...lol

TampaSteelGirl
12-06-2009, 10:10 PM
This was horrid. Ben has to be given some blame for this lost failing to convert on 4th and inches and that endzone pick. But the defence just callapsed, that was horrid 4th quater defence. This team cannot finish!!!

Dont understand why Mendenhall wasn't put in there instead of Ben!

coldrolled
12-06-2009, 10:38 PM
ben had a concussion last week, so bruce figured the defense would think we would never run ben, so we did. bruce needs a knee planted on his skull..

steelerschick1220
12-06-2009, 10:58 PM
I am so angry, upset, frustrated, and just about every other emotion there is. What has happened to our team???? The way both sides of the ball played in the second half of the Denver game, to loose four in a row is very, very dissapointing. If you had told me after that game we were going to miss the playoffs, I would've thought you were on crack.

I like Tomlin, I think he is a good coach. But if Bruce Arians does not get his walking papers the morning after the Miami game(or even sooner would be awesome) I will wonder wth Tomlin is doing. They are in need of some changes on the coaching staff, starting with OC and the special teams coach.

I am nervous for Thursday's game. Against the Browns. Lord have mercy!!!!!!

TampaSteelGirl
12-06-2009, 11:08 PM
I just waited all game for the hell to be unleashed and never saw it....:dunno:

KSSteelerfan
12-07-2009, 01:59 AM
I am so angry, upset, frustrated, and just about every other emotion there is. What has happened to our team???? The way both sides of the ball played in the second half of the Denver game, to loose four in a row is very, very dissapointing. If you had told me after that game we were going to miss the playoffs, I would've thought you were on crack.

I like Tomlin, I think he is a good coach. But if Bruce Arians does not get his walking papers the morning after the Miami game(or even sooner would be awesome) I will wonder wth Tomlin is doing. They are in need of some changes on the coaching staff, starting with OC and the special teams coach.

:plus1:

DanRooney
12-07-2009, 08:40 AM
It's not poor execution. It's a poor defensive scheme in the secondary altogether. It's also a poor way to play a soft zone when it's been obvious in the apparent weeks that we can't. The last Oakland TD wasn't as bad as the one before. Where Ike Taylor was BURNED with no help from any safety in the close vicinity. There was no rush anywhere on the last 3 scores. How many 3rd and 4th down conversions did those *******s have? Tomlin needs to be fired if he doesn't pull the trigger on anyone. Fire him and maybe we'll find a coach that does. Can you imagine how pissed Cowher would be after this game? Tomlin just sits there clapping his hands on the sideline like a retard.

steel-tex
12-07-2009, 10:54 PM
cant agree more - b.c cant call a college game right - special teams coach would have been gone a long time ago anywhere else..

SouthCentral
12-07-2009, 11:08 PM

This says it all... I'm actually nervous too. i told my co-worker this today and almost threw up after i said it... :banging:

Stlrs4Life
12-07-2009, 11:43 PM

That was a dumb play call in the first place, you have a guy just fresh off of a concussion, and you sneek him up the middle? Plain DUMB!

GoBenGo
12-08-2009, 02:37 AM
For the record,
(npi) I like tomlin.
But unleash hell ? Ladies and gentlemen, we barely loosened the collar on "heck"...

steelcityboy43
12-10-2009, 12:43 AM
thank god i can still have belief in my team that we can win against the browns, **** happens points are lost, but you still push through it all. and troy is a big link missing in the chain holding the team together lord knows we need him back

GoBenGo
12-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Oh. I have not stopped believin. I love too much. That is why it frustrates so much. My emotional investment embarasses even myself in it's generosity sometimes.

Go steelers!!!! we own the browns. Ben owns the browns10-0 baby. (4-0 at the mistake by the lake). Let's just do this