PDA

View Full Version : Can the Steelers beat the brownies?

Stairwayto7
12-06-2009, 05:16 PM
I`m not sure, we were just beat at home by the raiders, and we lost to the chiefs, wgat the !@#$%^&*()_

We have no corners, our defense should hang themselves

Silverback
12-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Kill me

HUNT4SEVEN
12-06-2009, 05:38 PM
At this point i would rather us lose out and make the necessary changes in the offseason

KSSteelerfan
12-06-2009, 06:02 PM
As bad as things are or may seem right now we cannot allow the clowns to beat us.....:evilshake:

DanRooney
12-06-2009, 06:07 PM
I hope we lose out. No chance in making the playoffs now. Might as well draft a shutdown corner Joe Haden or Eric Berry. Maybe Earl Thomas.

LatrobePA
12-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Got to face it boys and girls this team flat out sucks!

Coach T you layed and egg my friend!!!

Broken record saying of the day: Damn our play calling is bad!

K Train
12-06-2009, 06:47 PM
the wont lose to the browns, i expected the chiefs to beat us, i am not surprised by the raiders but i dont think we will see a browns victory again in our lifetime

LatrobePA
12-06-2009, 06:56 PM
the wont lose to the browns, i expected the chiefs to beat us, i am not surprised by the raiders but i dont think we will see a browns victory again in our lifetime

I wish I could agree, Quinn and co were giving the Bolts some heat...

--- Added 12/6/2009 at 04:56 PM ---

I wish I could agree, Quinn and co were giving the Bolts some heat...

Sorry I take that back!! lol they suck!

Big T
12-06-2009, 07:03 PM
They will not lose to Brady Quinn's browns...I would bet my life on it

HUNT4SEVEN
12-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Yea we beat the Browns..........but don't be surprise if we end up 7-9, Cleveland sucks worse than we do:yesnod:

steelerjames
12-06-2009, 07:12 PM
The defense will find a way to lose
to the Browns.:banging::banging::evilshake:

LatrobePA
12-06-2009, 07:18 PM
They will not lose to Brady Quinn's browns...I would bet my life on it

Are you sure? Our secondary has a way of making **** poor QB's look like all pros!!

franchise3
12-06-2009, 07:47 PM
Browns just have to pass the ball. It's that simple to beat the Steelers nowadays

scott0326
12-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Does it even matter anymore? Season is over.

zulater
12-06-2009, 08:09 PM
If the Steelers lose to the Browns they will achieve the distinction of being the worst team in the NFL. I would think it's physically impossible for a team to lose to the Chiefs, Raiders and Browns in a 4 week span. But somewhow the boys in black and gold will manage the impossible and once again find a way to yank defeat from the jaws of victory.

Stairwayto7
12-06-2009, 08:30 PM
If the Steelers lose to the Browns they will achieve the distinction of being the worst team in the NFL. I would think it's physically impossible for a team to lose to the Chiefs, Raiders and Browns in a 4 week span. But somewhow the boys in black and gold will manage the impossible and once again find a way to yank defeat from the jaws of victory.

Damn! I don`t even like the sounds of that

jpele
12-06-2009, 08:54 PM
I hope we lose out. No chance in making the playoffs now. Might as well draft a shutdown corner Joe Haden or Eric Berry. Maybe Earl Thomas.

The Steelers always take BPA, its rare that they take a player of need.

Steel Trap86
12-06-2009, 09:32 PM

ya as bad as the steelers are right now, there's no ****in way they lose to the browns. the browns are worse then last years lions IMO.

TampaSteelGirl
12-06-2009, 10:39 PM
ya as bad as the steelers are right now, there's no ****in way they lose to the browns. the browns are worse then last years lions IMO.

Ya wanna bet???? Browns are putting points on the board, Brady Quinn had 3 TDs and no INTS today...they are NOT worse than the 2007 Lions, and if we don't get our **** together we ain't winnin this game!! :OA02:

steelersgal86
12-06-2009, 10:48 PM
Ya wanna bet???? Browns are putting points on the board, Brady Quinn had 3 TDs and no INTS today...they are NOT worse than the 2007 Lions, and if we don't get our **** together we ain't winnin this game!! :OA02:

:iagree: the way we played today and the way the browns played today...if we both play the same...the browns will win!!!!

steelerschick1220
12-06-2009, 11:29 PM
They can beat the Browns.

Will they????

Now that is the million dollar question.

TampaSteelGirl
12-06-2009, 11:32 PM
They can beat the Browns.

Will they????

Now that is the million dollar question.

:yellowthumb:

Zachintosh66
12-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Not if we played like we been playing and they play like they did today...

--- Added 12/6/2009 at 09:40 PM ---

Sorry Gal... didnt see your answer... I agree 100%

LatrobePA
12-06-2009, 11:41 PM
I can see Brady Quinn having a career game.....Sorry hate to be a downer, but it's been our game plan all year to help struggling QB's!

Steel Trap86
12-07-2009, 12:19 AM

Ok he put up 3 TD's with 271 total yds. on the loss. The Browns are still dead last in YPG, 3rd last in PPG, 23rd in Rushing (no Jamal Lewis) and only have 15 touchdowns this whole season. I know the Raiders aren't that much better statistically, but if the Steelers only win 1 out of there 4 remaining games this is going to be it lol, The Browns are still the Clowns we're not dropping one in Cleveland.

KSSteelerfan
12-07-2009, 02:06 AM
At this point in the season who can say for sure......I would like to be a little more confident but I see ST's and our secondary as a huge weakness on this team....:rant2:

steelersgal86
12-07-2009, 08:15 AM
Not if we played like we been playing and they play like they did today...

--- Added 12/6/2009 at 09:40 PM ---

Sorry Gal... didnt see your answer... I agree 100%

:lol: that's alright...everyone is just frustrated.....but I am not looking forward to Thursday's game like I normally would...

coldrolled
12-07-2009, 08:24 AM
:lol: that's alright...everyone is just frustrated.....but I am not looking forward to Thursday's game like I normally would...

It may be our last win... we should be able to score 30 points in the first three qtrs against these brownie boys. please give our defense a break arians.........

not 10 points against oakland

or

not 10 points like baltimore

or

or 17 points like KC

or

not 9 points like cinci

steelersgal86
12-07-2009, 08:30 AM
It may be our last win... we should be able to score 30 points in the first three qtrs against these brownie boys. please give our defense a break arians.........

not 10 points against like oakland

or

not 10 points like baltimore

or

or 17 points like KC

or

not 9 points like cinci

I agree with you , that we SHOULD be able to beat them and score 30 pts...but did you see them play yesterday? if these to teams play the same way on Thursday....I really dont think we will win....I WANT TO WIN.....:dunno:

Ambridge
12-07-2009, 10:43 AM
After the last 4 games nothing will surprise me anymore.
The Steelers are a wounded-demoralized team right now and are Ripe for the Pickings.
Not to mention having to get ready to play on a short week Thursday Night Game with the rotten taste of the Raider loss still fresh in their mouth.

I think the odds are in Cleveland's corner.

LatrobePA
12-07-2009, 10:50 AM
Cleveland 27 us 21, Quinn throws a TD with 13 seconds left in the game to secure their first win over the B&G in 75 years!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2009, 10:53 AM
The odds are definitely in Clevelands favor, all records go out the window when we play divisional teams anyways, but even they can smell blood. As bad as the Browns are right now, they know we suck just as bad so it's going to be a game where if we let them hang around in the 2nd half, they WILL come back and win it somehow. It's as simple as that boys n girls, if we let them stick around, we will lose again. This team has proven they aren't capable of beating anyone this year, so all bets are off, and this is going to be who can screw up the least type of game. I'm quite certain if the NFL could change their minds and drop this one from primetime, they would. Watching the defending super bowl champs is usually a good thing, but this year, it's anything but good.

That vaunted Steeler pride, that unified "us against the world" attitude, that bounce back mentality, is nowhere to be found and if we lose Thursday, it should surprise nobody who has an ounce of common sense.

Blazedby92
12-07-2009, 11:34 AM
We have the talent to beat em but we don't have the will to do anything. NEXT YEAR :crossfingers:

playboy pryor
12-07-2009, 11:55 AM
It's really bad when u ask a question like this!!!!!! We stink right now!!

Mike Tomlin
12-07-2009, 12:00 PM
If we don't win easy without Troy he should just sit for the rest of the year. It would be a waste of time because our O is not taking the game win we have them so Troy won't make a difference either way

75Steeler
12-07-2009, 01:41 PM
I won't be able to enjoy Christmas if we lose to the Browns. My cousin-in-law is a huge Browns fan and the rest of our family has been in his **** for years because of it. Now if we lose to them on Thursday my Christmas is in the shitter. I hate the F**kin Browns!!!!