PDA

View Full Version : Around the AFC North: Can The Steelers Rebound?

Phenomenal TJ
12-03-2009, 05:41 AM
Essentially this is going to be a new series, chronicling the AFC North games of the week. Now, as I am mainly focused on the Pittsburgh Steelers, there will be an emphasis on their games, but the other three teams in the North shall also be covered.

Letís get on to the match ups...

Read more at the Pittsburgh Pigskin Blog. (http://fanhuddle.com/pittsburghsteelers/2009/12/03/around-the-afc-north-can-the-steelers-rebound/)

franchise3
12-03-2009, 08:50 AM
I don't think we should be focusing on San Diego really. I am looking at 3 teams right now. Ravens, Broncos and Jaguars. Since we still have to play Ravens, we are basically holding our faith in that one. If they win, we are basically out, if we win we are ahead of them. So that leaves me with Broncos and Jaguars. Broncos are going to Kansas and I called this one before and I am going to do it again. KC will pull this one off. Jaguars are at home to Texans and I'm giving 60-40 chances to Jaguars in this one.

Big T
12-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Since we still have to play Ravens, we are basically holding our faith in that one. If they win, we are basically out, if we win we are ahead of them.

That depends on the next three games