PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben should be O-Coordinator

Steelers_All_Day_43
11-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Who agrees? It seems whenever he is running no huddle and calling the plays, we move the ball quite easily. I think he should be the O-Coordinator(seriously)! Anything is an improvement over BA.

LatrobePA
11-30-2009, 05:30 PM
My little girls cheer coach could do a better job!

Dean Denton
11-30-2009, 05:41 PM
Ben should go on a diet and get a hair cut. Whats he up too now days, about 270-280 lbs????? Dudes gettin big......

Goodfrom55
11-30-2009, 06:07 PM
Who agrees? It seems whenever he is running no huddle and calling the plays, we move the ball quite easily. I think he should be the O-Coordinator(seriously)! Anything is an improvement over BA.

Leave the system in place, but perhaps we should recruit a play caller from the local Pittsburgh Bingo league.

Seriously though, system is OK, but Ben would not be a good OC. . .whoever the coach may be must be void of emotion and call a strategic game. People are probably tired of me saying this, but Arians' system is great, but the play calling AT TIMES sucks.

Even the All-world Peyton Manning has an OC. Ben's on the cusp of greatness, but he's not there yet.

--- Added 11/30/2009 at 04:07 PM ---

I had a butcher knife out last night, ready to cut off my right arm for Arians to call a Screen pass to a RB.

SteelCityKid5
11-30-2009, 06:18 PM
Hey Charlie Weis is available....NOT :lol:

Goodfrom55
11-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Hey Charlie Weis is available....NOT :lol:

You mean Ralph Kramden? No Thanks. besides, he'll be back in New England next year, if not sooner. Is there a rule which prevents a team from hiring a coach mid-season? if not, I predict he will be there sooner than later.

Steel Trap86
11-30-2009, 07:07 PM
Ben should go on a diet and get a hair cut. Whats he up too now days, about 270-280 lbs????? Dudes gettin big......

ya big ben looks like he's had too many roethlisburgers, he's packing it on lol he needs to get on an off-season program this year around.

Dean Denton
11-30-2009, 07:12 PM
ya big ben looks like he's had too many roethlisburgers, he's packing it on lol he needs to get on an off-season program this year around.
Hippy needs a hair cut too.

SteelCityKid5
11-30-2009, 09:25 PM
What the hell does it matter how he looks? Just play and win.

Goodfrom55
11-30-2009, 09:29 PM
What the hell does it matter how he looks? Just play and win.

He has to beef up to survive the beating he takes each week. He's like the David Wells of QB's.

I'd still take him over ANY QB in the league.

And no, he should not have played, but they should have made that decision on Monday, not Saturday morning before the game.