PDA

View Full Version : Question from a Ravens fan

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 08:21 AM
Why didn't Ben play? I know he said he was suffering headaches from a concussion he took, but he was dressed on the sideline...seems like he would have gone in if there was an emergency...why not just start? Either you can play or you can't. IMO, the Steelers would have beaten the Ravens if Ben started.

jpele
11-30-2009, 08:26 AM
Mike Tomlin said the doctor wouldn't clear Ben to play. We'll never know if the Steelers win with Ben playing,he played last week and we lost to the Chiefs.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-30-2009, 08:29 AM
Welcome to the million dollar question that everyone has been asking about since last Friday when they broke the news that he wasn't going to play. There's no guarantee we would have won if Ben were in there or not, our chances would have been significantly better, yes, but no guarantee's for sure.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 08:30 AM
Mike Tomlin said the doctor wouldn't clear Ben to play. We'll never know if the Steelers win with Ben playing,he played last week and we lost to the Chiefs.

So then why was he dressed? If he couldn't play why didn't he have sweats on?

jpele
11-30-2009, 08:32 AM
So then why was he dressed? If he couldn't play why didn't he have sweats on?

Your guess is as good as mine. I would think he'd be in sweats if a doctor said he can't play.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 08:36 AM
Your guess is as good as mine. I would think he'd be in sweats if a doctor said he can't play.

Yeah...that's my thought as well. Seems like there would be less controversy over all this if Ben went out on the field in sweats. Not sure what the specific rules are about dressing, the active roster, and not being medically cleared to play on. Anyone have any idea on this?

steelersgal86
11-30-2009, 08:40 AM
Yeah...that's my thought as well. Seems like there would be less controversy over all this if Ben went out on the field in sweats. Not sure what the specific rules are about dressing, the active roster, and not being medically cleared to play on. Anyone have any idea on this?

They said he was 3rd back up if needed...they said he called tomlin saturday night and begged him to let him play and he said no....:dunno:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 08:46 AM
They said he was 3rd back up if needed...they said he called tomlin saturday night and begged him to let him play and he said no....:dunno:

The parts I find suspicious about the whole story are 1) he practiced during the week...2) he was available as a 3rd stringer if needed. Is his concussion not affected the same way if the 1st and 2nd QB's go down as it would be if he started? A concussion is a yes/no thing...not a "I can play if there's an emergency" thing. I just don't get it. If it was a severe concussion I can see why he wouldn't play, but if he was good enough to practice all week, suit up, and be available for emergency duties...why not play? This was a big game.

LatrobePA
11-30-2009, 08:50 AM
Do you want us to come out and say our 2 time SB winning QB is a pussy and didn't want to play against a very weak 09 Ravens D? Dixon wasn't touched all night, Ben would of been fine, and sitting here today, if he had played your TROLL *** wouldn't be back to posting out here because you all would of gotten crushed!

Wallace was burning your secondary all night, had we had a QB with his timing down it would of been over.

But woulda coulda shoulda won't cut it, the Ravens beat us!

LarryNJ
11-30-2009, 09:02 AM
A bigger question would be where has your *** been hiding for the last 7 weeks that the Ravens having been sucking?

Tomlin said if he had to get into the game he would only let him hand off.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 09:11 AM
Do you want us to come out and say our 2 time SB winning QB is a pussy and didn't want to play against a very weak 09 Ravens D? Dixon wasn't touched all night, Ben would of been fine, and sitting here today, if he had played your TROLL *** wouldn't be back to posting out here because you all would of gotten crushed!

Wallace was burning your secondary all night, had we had a QB with his timing down it would of been over.

But woulda coulda shoulda won't cut it, the Ravens beat us!

Nah...that's not what I'm getting at. I'm saying why did they put him in uniform out there on the sideline. It only fueled fan angst toward him.

--- Added 11/30/2009 at 08:11 AM ---

A bigger question would be where has your *** been hiding for the last 7 weeks that the Ravens having been sucking?

Sucking? Pretty sure the Ravens and the Steelers have the same record. We've lost a lot of very close games to very good teams. To date we haven't lost to a cupcake, so I'm feeling alright about the Ravens season so far. 6-5 at this point is about what I expected.

PsychoWard
11-30-2009, 09:20 AM
Why didn't Ben play? I know he said he was suffering headaches from a concussion he took, but he was dressed on the sideline...seems like he would have gone in if there was an emergency...why not just start? Either you can play or you can't. IMO, the Steelers would have beaten the Ravens if Ben started.

I actually agree with you! Either you can play or you can't! if the doctor said no he shouldn't have dressed and Hines Ward should have been the emrgency QB. I was questioning that myself last night.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 09:28 AM
I actually agree with you! Either you can play or you can't! if the doctor said no he shouldn't have dressed and Hines Ward should have been the emrgency QB. I was questioning that myself last night.

During the game I was thinking if Dixon struggled Ben would come in. Perhaps the Steelers dressed him to make the Ravens think that too.

franchise3
11-30-2009, 10:12 AM
I don't understand at all what everyone is talking about here. He practiced the whole week but kept feeling headaches after the practices. They thought this would go away but it didn't. It happened after every practice this week. Therefore, doctor said he shouldn't play because he is not healthy and this is brain we are talking about here people. Since we didn't have a 3rd QB, Ben was on the sidelines in case the other two got injured. It's very clear to me and I don't see a 1% of controversy in this.

TampaSteelGirl
11-30-2009, 10:14 AM
Well I don't think Ben should have played this game....physical game always against the Ravens however I'm not sure why he would have been an emergency backup, but what I don't appreciate is Hines Ward throwing Ben under the bus!!! I mean come on man, if Coach Tomlin says NO you can't play then what other option does Ben have...I was pretty upset with Hines for that. I'm sure Ben wanted to play, I mean it's the Ravens BUT if the man had a concussion, the Ravens is not the team you want to put him out to play against post concussion. I thought Dixon did a fantastic job btw!

I don't think Ben was every going to really play, perhaps it was just to keep the Ravens on their toes IMO.

--- Added 11/30/2009 at 09:14 AM ---

I don't understand at all what everyone is talking about here. He practiced the whole week but kept feeling headaches after the practices. They thought this would go away but it didn't. It happened after every practice this week. Therefore, doctor said he shouldn't play because he is not healthy and this is brain we are talking about here people. Since we didn't have a 3rd QB, Ben was on the sidelines in case the other two got injured. It's very clear to me and I don't see a 1% of controversy in this.

I agree here 100% :yellowthumb:

floodcitygirl
11-30-2009, 10:25 AM
I'd like to think that Hines didn't mean for his comments to come out sounding like they did. I'd be curious what was edited from that interview? Regardless, he should clarify his statements now. If he meant it just the way it sounded then he should stfu and Tomlin should clarify that to him.

As far as Ben playing, I would think that everyone would have wanted him to play, including himself if it was reasonable for him to do so....obviously, it wasn't. Him being dressed as a possible third didn't make sense given that but what would you have the team do if the worse case scenario happened and the starter and backup got hurt? Forfeit the game??? I guess they were willing to do what they felt they had to if it came down to it.

PsychoWard
11-30-2009, 10:29 AM
this is brain we are talking about here people. Since we didn't have a 3rd QB, Ben was on the sidelines in case the other two got injured.

Exactly this is his brain we are talking about that is why if the doctor didn't clear him he shouldn't have been our 3 string guy hell put reed back there before you jeprodize his health!

LatrobePA
11-30-2009, 10:31 AM
I agree Ben should of sat this one out (completely). **** happens, I'd rather have him for years than just a few games.

We're at 6-5 with some ****** teams coming up, win a few and right back into the thick of things. A healthy Troy and Ben will right the ship, good thing for us is most of the AFC teams lost last week!

Cincy is gone and out of reach, but they'll be one and done.

LarryNJ
11-30-2009, 10:37 AM
During the game I was thinking if Dixon struggled Ben would come in. Perhaps the Steelers dressed him to make the Ravens think that too.

No the Steelers didn't dress him to fool the Ravens..good thing for you they aren't as ignorant as you are. It would be totally stupid for the Steelers to put him in the game, as soon as they do the other 2 QB's aren't permitted to play again at any position. Also it's his brain we're talking about, no game is worth the risk.

Sucking? Pretty sure the Ravens and the Steelers have the same record. We've lost a lot of very close games to very good teams. To date we haven't lost to a cupcake, so I'm feeling alright about the Ravens season so far. 6-5 at this point is about what I expected.

Yes Sucking.. that's great that you expected to be 6-5 but the fact is ever since the Ravens started losing you have been no where to be found...now all of a suddden you come out of your hole and start posting again when the Ravens beat the Steelers...you're a joke and a fraud...go back into hiding.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 10:41 AM
No the Steelers didn't dress him to fool the Ravens..good thing for you they aren't as ignorant as you are. It would be totally stupid for the Steelers to put him in the game, as soon as they do the other 2 QB's aren't permitted to play again at any position. Also it's his brain we're talking about, no game is worth the risk.

Yes Sucking.. that's great that you expected to be 6-5 but the fact is ever since the Ravens started losing you have been no where to be found...now all of a suddden you come out of your hole and start posting again when the Ravens beat the Steelers...you're a joke and a fraud...go back into hiding.

Then why did they dress him? He wasn't cleared to play. Do you know what that means? If he's not cleared to start, how is he cleared to play in case of an emergency??? Perhaps you could use a little logic instead of tossing childish insults about.

TampaSteelGirl
11-30-2009, 10:42 AM

Larry....be nice! :stirpot:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 10:43 AM
Larry....be nice! :stirpot:

I can understand why he'd be hostile towards a Ravens fan today. He needs to understand I'm not here to troll however.

TampaSteelGirl
11-30-2009, 10:49 AM
I can understand why he'd be hostile towards a Ravens fan today. He needs to understand I'm not here to troll however.

Well I think it's because you came to the board then left when you all started losing games....I know alot of us do appreciate your "real" football talk. As long as you're not trolling and talking crap like Dawgs does I'm cool with ya...:yellowthumb:

SteelCityKid5
11-30-2009, 10:57 AM
....let the headache begin... heeeessss baacckk

LarryNJ
11-30-2009, 11:00 AM
OK.since you are a little bit thick headed and can't seem to read or you read what you want I'll answer you yet again.

Then why did they dress him? He wasn't cleared to play. Do you know what that means? If he's not cleared to start, how is he cleared to play in case of an emergency??? Perhaps you could use a little logic instead of tossing childish insults about.

He was cleared to play by the Drs. but they recommended that he not play. It was Tomolins decision not the Drs. If he got into the game he was only going to hand off. It's as simple as that.

And it's not a childish insult..you are a joke and a fraud.

He needs to understand I'm not here to troll however.

If you aren't a troll why haven't you answered the question of where have you been since your team starting sucking?

LatrobePA
11-30-2009, 11:05 AM
Sorry gang, I've defended JoeFlaccoShotAloadInMyEye in the past but won't anymore, he's a scrub *** punk! His team goes on a losing streak and he goes MIA, they beat us with our backup backup QB now he craws back outta Joes underwear draw, the dude is a sorry *** punk! GTF out of here!

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 11:05 AM
OK.since you are a little bit thick headed and can't seem to read or you read what you want I'll answer you yet again.

He was cleared to play by the Drs. but they recommended that he not play. It was Tomolins decision not the Drs. If he got into the game he was only going to hand off. It's as simple as that.

If you aren't a troll why haven't you answered the question of where have you been since your team starting sucking?

So it's your assertion that a QB can't sustain head trauma in an NFL game if they are only handing the ball off??? While I'd agree that dropping back to pass opens the door more for getting hit hard...it's still not a good idea to send him under any conditions. I know you want to have it both ways, but it doesn't work that way. When it comes to concussions you can either play or you can't...it's not rocket science. If the doctor said Ben was clear to play, then the doctor assumed that there was no addition risk to Ben's brain if he got hit over normal circumstances. Ben was clearly in no condition to play last night, yet they dressed him anyway. It makes no sense.

LarryNJ
11-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Sorry gang, I've defended JoeFlaccoShotAloadInMyEye in the past but won't anymore, he's a scrub *** punk! His team goes on a losing streak and he goes MIA, they beat us with our backup backup QB now he craws back outta Joes underwear draw, the dude is a sorry *** punk! GTF out of here!

You made a mistake. It's spelt Drawer! ;)

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 11:09 AM

Fogive me if I'm incorrect, but a number of you told me to come back in November after the Ravens played the Steelers. I'm doing that now and I'm not trolling or rubbing salt in any wounds. Perhaps you need to learn to lose gracefully.

SteelFanInIL
11-30-2009, 11:18 AM
I could give a flying F*** what Ben was wearing on the sidelines or whether or not he should even have been there . Ben and his woozy brain didn't give up big pass plays including a TD that should have been picked . Further more , Dixon played good and should have got the W on his first start . Now Ravens boy realize you barley beat a team with all it's key injury's you should have rolled over . Congrats! :banging:

franchise3
11-30-2009, 11:19 AM
So it's your assertion that a QB can't sustain head trauma in an NFL game if they are only handing the ball off??? While I'd agree that dropping back to pass opens the door more for getting hit hard...it's still not a good idea to send him under any conditions. I know you want to have it both ways, but it doesn't work that way. When it comes to concussions you can either play or you can't...it's not rocket science. If the doctor said Ben was clear to play, then the doctor assumed that there was no addition risk to Ben's brain if he got hit over normal circumstances. Ben was clearly in no condition to play last night, yet they dressed him anyway. It makes no sense.

How can it be dangerous for your head if you just hand off the ball? Oh I know, maybe it's because the Ravens still might send a guy to intentionally hit Ben in the head

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 11:22 AM
I could give a flying F*** what Ben was wearing on the sidelines or whether or not he should even have been there . Ben and his woozy brain didn't give up big pass plays including a TD that should have been picked . Further more , Dixon played good and should have got the W on his first start . Now Ravens boy realize you barley beat a team with all it's key injury's you should have rolled over . Congrats! :banging:

Pretty sure I already stated that the Ravens would have lost if Ben played. Not sure what you're getting at, but by all means...carry on.

--- Added 11/30/2009 at 10:22 AM ---

How can it be dangerous for your head if you just hand off the ball? Oh I know, maybe it's because the Ravens still might send a guy to intentionally hit Ben in the head

Bingo!

Moondog
11-30-2009, 11:24 AM
Fogive me if I'm incorrect, but a number of you told me to come back in November after the Ravens played the Steelers. I'm doing that now and I'm not trolling or rubbing salt in any wounds. Perhaps you need to learn to lose gracefully.

Forgive me if I'm incorrect, but a number of us also told you to stay on these boards through out the season for example when the Ravens lost 5 out of 7 to gain some credibility and you were nowhere to be found except after maybe the Raven's first loss. Also, when you were here after that first loss, I thought maybe I was wrong about you, but then you disappeared when the sledding got tough.
So please do not insult our intelligence by disguising yourself as a "football fan" who wants to talk football. Perhaps you need to learn to win gracefully. :tt02:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 11:29 AM
Forgive me if I'm incorrect, but a number of us also told you to stay on these boards through out the season for example when the Ravens lost 5 out of 7 to gain some credibility and you were nowhere to be found except after maybe the Raven's first loss. Also, when you were here after that first loss, I thought maybe I was wrong about you, but then you disappeared when the sledding got tough.
So please do not insult our intelligence by disguising yourself as a "football fan" who wants to talk football. Perhaps you need to learn to win gracefully. :tt02:

In my original post I stated the only the reason the Ravens won is because Ben didn't play. I think you might want to lookup the word gracefully...I don't think it means what you think it means.

LatrobePA
11-30-2009, 11:37 AM
In my original post I stated the only the reason the Ravens won is because Ben didn't play. I think you might want to lookup the word gracefully...I don't think it means what you think it means.

Shut up and go play in traffic douche bag!

franchise3
11-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by franchise3

Bingo!

Maybe it's time for you to find a new team my friend if you believe they would do something like that.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 11:39 AM
Shut up and go play in traffic douche bag!

Quality post. I guess when you lack facts or logic...go with a nonsensical/childish insult.

--- Added 11/30/2009 at 10:39 AM ---

Maybe it's time for you to find a new team my friend if you believe they would do something like that.

I believe a number of teams would do that. The Raiders definitely. The Pats for sure.

Moondog
11-30-2009, 11:46 AM

Aww sweet Joe, you are missing the point. There is nothing graceful or humble about trolling another team's message board. This is my last response to you.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Aww sweet Joe, you are missing the point. There is nothing graceful or humble about trolling another team's message board. This is my last response to you.

So saying the Ravens achieved a hollow win that would not be possible without the absence of Ben, is trolling? Interesting. You might also want to look up the definition of trolling as well. If this mindless drivel is the best you have I would prefer that you go with your plan of not replying to me.

Big T
11-30-2009, 11:51 AM
Steelers losing and Ravens winning, JoeFlaccoSaysHi is all over steeleraddicts.
Ravens losing and Steelers winning, JoeFlaccoSaysHi is in hiding.
Ravens beat the Steelers, guess who's back?

I think there's a cowardly pattern going on.

I have no problem with you on here talking football, but be a man and talk when they are losing as well, and people wouldn't think of you as a troll and tell you to "shut up and go play in traffic douche bag."

Moondog
11-30-2009, 11:54 AM

I have no problem with you on here talking football, but be a man and talk when they are losing as well, and people wouldn't think of you as a troll and tell you to "shut up and go play in traffic douche bag."

:plus1:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 11:55 AM

Hey Big T...check the date I joined. Not sure if you can figure out the dates/math, but I haven't been a member of this board when the Ravens played the Steelers till now. If your claim is that I showed up only when the Steelers lost and the Ravens won a game, then you're wrong there, because I stayed away last week when the Steelers lost to the Chiefs and the Ravens beat the Browns.

--- Added 11/30/2009 at 10:55 AM ---

:plus1:

LOL at Moondog...he wants to stay away, but he can't help himself.

Big T
11-30-2009, 12:13 PM
Thats not what I'm saying at all.

You show up when the Steelers are 1-2(losing) and the Ravens are 3-0(winning). But when the steelers go 5-0(winning) while your ravens go 1-4(losing), you are nowhere to be found.

Then the ravens beat the steelers and you are right back here.

Like I said I have no problem with you on here and the threads you start, but it's how/when you do it that makes me have little respect for you.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Thats not what I'm saying at all.

You show up when the Steelers are 1-2(losing) and the Ravens are 3-0(winning). But when the steelers go 5-0(winning) while your ravens go 1-4(losing), you are nowhere to be found.

Then the ravens beat the steelers and you are right back here.

Like I said I have no problem with you on here and the threads you start, but it's how/when you do it that makes me have little respect for you.

So you admit...you have no problem with what I post, just the fact that I'm here. Good stuff.

TampaSteelGirl
11-30-2009, 12:16 PM

And it's not a childish insult..you are a joke and a fraud.

I don't believe he was cleared by the physician to play. Last time I heard he was not cleared to play on friday after having exercise induced headaches. Am I wrong??

lloydfan4life
11-30-2009, 12:18 PM
Aww.. look :wtf: the cat drug in.

You're nothing more than an asswipe troll who's only purpose of being here is to post comments and thoughts laced with sarcasim just to try to get a reaction.

You've already shown your true colors here at SA. To think you're fooling anyone anymore is absurd.... well, on second thought... for those of you STILL allowing this douchebag to fool you, shame on you.

PsychoWard
11-30-2009, 12:19 PM
I don't believe he was cleared by the physician to play. Last time I heard he was not cleared to play on friday after having exercise induced headaches. Am I wrong??

That was my understanding! The dr said no!

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 12:22 PM

That's the report I read as well. I feel the coaches did a disservice to Ben by having him dress. It sent out some weird messages.

--- Added 11/30/2009 at 11:22 AM ---

Aww.. look :wtf: the cat drug in.

You're nothing more than an asswipe troll who's only purpose of being here is to post comments and thoughts laced with sarcasim just to try to get a reaction.

You've already shown your true colors here at SA. To think you're fooling anyone anymore is absurd.... well, on second thought... for those of you STILL allowing this douchebag to fool you, shame on you.

Not sure where you're detecting sarcasm, but I assure you...there is none.

Big T
11-30-2009, 12:31 PM
So you admit...you have no problem with what I post, just the fact that I'm here. Good stuff.

It's WHEN you decide to show up. If you even had 1 or 2 posts when the ravens were losing and the steelers were winning, most people here wouldn't have a problem with you.

Try to tell me you would be here today had the steelers beat the ravens last night. You can say anything you want but you, as well as everyone on this board, know you wouldn't.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 12:34 PM
It's WHEN you decide to show up. If you even had 1 or 2 posts when the ravens were losing and the steelers were winning, most people here wouldn't have a problem with you.

Try to tell me you would be here today had the steelers beat the ravens last night. You can say anything you want but you, as well as everyone on this board, know you wouldn't.

So you're asking me to tell you to that I'd be here if the Ravens had lost, and then in the next line you say that you wouldn't believe me if I did??? What kind of a futile exercise are you suggesting?

Big T
11-30-2009, 12:38 PM
The point is, you only show up when the Ravens have something on the steelers.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
11-30-2009, 01:01 PM
The point is, you only show up when the Ravens have something on the steelers.

Fair enough. Adios.

Big T
11-30-2009, 01:15 PM
Fair enough. Adios.

Peace...honestly though, stop by more often throughout the season, I don't want to dislike you.

LarryNJ
11-30-2009, 01:25 PM

Tomlin said the Dr recommended that he not play but it was his decision to not play him. And if he did have to play him he would only let him hand off.

I take it as the Dr didn't flat out tell him no. Which it's my understanding that if the Dr does in fact say no than no one can override that decision and he wouldn't dress. I could be wrong but that's my take.

franchise3
11-30-2009, 03:17 PM
Tomlin said the Dr recommended that he not play but it was his decision to not play him. And if he did have to play him he would only let him hand off.

I take it as the Dr didn't flat out tell him no. Which it's my understanding that if the Dr does in fact say no than no one can override that decision and he wouldn't dress. I could be wrong but that's my take.

Yeah, that's the way I understand the situation as well.

Troyisabeast_43
11-30-2009, 03:33 PM
If I was JoeFlacco I wouldnt be gloating too much about this win against the Steelers and feeling that great about it seeing that the Ravens needed OT in their own stadium to beat a Steelers team that had no Ben,no Troy,no Aaron Smith,and no Chris Kemoeatu. And had a 3rd string starting QB making his first start in the NFL on National Television come in their and have a pretty decent game against the so-called awesome Ravens defense. The Ravens wont be so fortunate and lucky when they come to Heinz Field here 2 days after Christmas. Im not impressed with the Ravens and Ill say it right now they will not get one of those 2 wildcard spots. The Steelers will get their payback when the Rat Turds come to Heinz Field in about 3 weeks bank on it...

Steel Trap86
11-30-2009, 03:51 PM
Ya I don't see the Ravens beating the Steelers at Heinz with Ben & Troy back in the mix, just hope we can take out the Raiders, Browns & Packers without any further injuries.

TampaSteelGirl
11-30-2009, 03:54 PM

Thanks Ry..that's what I thought.

--- Added 11/30/2009 at 02:54 PM ---

Yeah, that's the way I understand the situation as well.

The Dr did tell him NO on friday.......

steelersbabex25
11-30-2009, 04:10 PM
I didn't read all the comments so sorry if anyone already said this..but I agree with the Monday Night crew when they were talking about how it was not smart for Tomlin to dress Ben and say he might play. Assuming that it wasn't just a gimic to scare the Ravens, if you have a concussion and the doctor doesn't clear you to play, you don't play. Period. You can't say you won't start..but if we need you you'll play. That's dumb. Mike Tomlin and his coaching staff need to get a grip. I would have been livid if Ben stepped on to the field after suffering from another concussion.

Zachintosh66
11-30-2009, 04:48 PM
i refuse to answer this guy... this guy needs bounced

Troyisabeast_43
11-30-2009, 04:58 PM
i refuse to answer this guy... this guy needs bounced

Im with you Zach this guy has a lot of nerve coming on here ironically right after the Ravens beat the Steelers and not showing up for one post in between when the Ravens were struggling and the Steelers were winning. I called this clown out on this a few months ago when he showed up on here and told him to stick around for the long haul if youre going to earn respect on this board. A lot of people on here were actually defending and sticking up for this douche too when people were giving him a hard time. This Flacco guy is nothing more then a coward and only shows up when things are going good for his team but in contrast doesnt have the balls to come on here and show his face when the Ravens were losing the last few months. This guy should be banned because he is completely gutless when it comes down to it...

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-30-2009, 09:38 PM
This guy has posted nothing bad about the STEELERS, if he has show it . Granted his timing of posts leaves a lot to be desired ,but he has always made pretty legitimate posts ,when not being attacked by any one.
To me a troll is anybody who comes on to a board and talks up his team constantly and can't back it up. He has never done this to my knowledge. He asked a simple question that a lot of STEELER fans are asking today"Why was Ben dressed as 3rd QB if he wasn't cleared to play?"

For you calling for a "ban" it is completely ridiculous and baseless. The main reason people get banned is if they constantly attack other people. Just because someone doesn't post in a couple months is not a reason for a ban, if it were, do we ban the people who don't post in the off season? We have people on this board who openly support other teams.He came to this board and said who his team was,unfortunately for him it's the ratbirds, you may not like it but that not a reason to be banned. It not like he came on here and started posting like timmy lumber.

He didn't gloat about the win at all,and even admitted the ratbirds probably would have lost if Ben played. :2cents:

LarryNJ
11-30-2009, 10:03 PM
It may be ridiculous to ask to have him baned I agree BGB. But on the other hand it's just as ridiculous to not consider him a troll. Read what he says not what he writes and you'll certainly see that you are wrong. There's no way in hell you can't classify him as a troll.

I'll simply be like some others and refuse to answer anything he post.

LatrobePA
11-30-2009, 10:49 PM
It's alright we play these fools again next month, it'll be a diffrent story. At that time they'll be 2 games behind us! Packers will crush them this weekend!

Zachintosh66
11-30-2009, 11:28 PM
i personally, didnt say banned... i said bounced...

i added him my ignore list, that fixed the problem from my POV. List is up to 4 now :lol:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-01-2009, 12:27 AM
Simple answer to this question really....This was Ben's fourth concussion in his career and yes he passed all the tests early in the week....Then at the end of each practice Ben had some head aches....Team doctor then suggests that Ben shouldn't play and wouldn't clear him to play.....His long term health is more important then a football game.....Why was he the third QB? Simple to in the fact if Dixon and Palko had went down then the Steelers would need somebody to play QB.....Plus the chances of that happening were slim to none.....

LarryNJ
12-01-2009, 08:30 AM
i added him my ignore list, that fixed the problem from my POV. List is up to 4 now :lol:

I didn't realize that was an option. Problem solved! Thanks Zach I owe you a beer. My list is up to 1! :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Thread closed, topic beaten to death...We already know what Tomlin said, we know what Ben said, we know what Hines and Santonio said :blah: