PDA

View Full Version : Big game by dixon could get this offense back on track

STEELER 4 LIFE
11-29-2009, 01:13 PM
I have been wanting to see this kid on the field, not exactly under these circumstances. Dixon has got a big arm & fast legs but hardly any game time. If he can have a good game - not turn the ball over - it "might" dawn on bruce he has the perfect weapon to add the wildcat to our offense. I have wondered all season why we haven't seen some of this. His ability to throw and run makes him a very dangerous weapon, and should get some play every week.

LatrobePA
11-29-2009, 01:24 PM
He needs to take care of the ball, throw it away at worse. BA needs to slow it down, limit the deep shots and just work on the underneath stuff. But don't be suprised to see them take a few shots down field early to keep their D honest!

K Train
11-29-2009, 01:53 PM
if dixon tears **** up we could end up with an extra day one pick soon....just sayin

75Steeler
11-29-2009, 02:10 PM
I'm ready to see him play but scared shitless at the same time.

SteelCityKid5
11-29-2009, 06:29 PM
if dixon tears **** up we could end up with an extra day one pick soon....just sayin

doubt it

BlitzburghRockCity
11-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Arian's isnt that creative to institute anything like the wildcat; hell we can't even get him to run the no huddle when he's supposed to.

The Steelers tried that gimicky stuff when Mularkey was the OC, and it didn't out very well so I doubt we'll ever see much of it.

K Train
11-29-2009, 08:57 PM
doubt it

mat schaub started like 2 games for vick and was traded for a second round pick....dixon was a legit second round talent before he got hurt....dont be shocked if he holds decent value with some good games

PsychoWard
11-29-2009, 09:00 PM

Thats true you never know! he has had enough time to know the playbook i think he will be just fine!