PDA

View Full Version : Santonio Holmes on Cold Pizza

Hburg
11-21-2006, 01:15 PM
I don't know how many of you saw Santonio Holmes on Cold Pizza this morning. I didn't know he was going to be on but I happened to flip from Sportscenter to ESPN2 and saw he was on. The interview was between him and Dana Jacobson and I will say I was impressed with him. The interview covered from the Michigan/OSU rivalry and him and Michigan guys on the Steelers to the Steelers situation in the NFL right now. I was personally impressed in just how he handled and presented himself. He was humble, smiled, eloquent and made a good impression on the team and that image. I know I sound like a parent judging their kid but the he did a good job in answering the questions. He did not point any fingers and stood by his teammates and Ben. If anyone saw it or has any thoughts in general let's hear it. To me it seemed like this Santonio Holmes is already more mature and focused on being an NFL caliber player than the one we saw at the beginning of the season. From this point on I believe he really is going to become a good player.

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
11-21-2006, 01:19 PM
I wish I could have seen this !! I dont make a habit of watching cold pizza since its about the biggest joke for a sports show Ive ever seen, but Im glad Santonio was able to go on and seemingly make a positive impression about himself and the team.

He's come a long way since he was drafted and had all those problems in the offseason. He's really turning into something special for us.

AZ_Steeler
11-21-2006, 01:20 PM
That's awesome especially with all the trouble he got himself into before he even showed up to camp. Unfortunately I missed the interview this morning, but maybe he'll be interviewed again for something on Sports Center for tonight? :dunno:

He has come a long way and he is getting better by the game... with the exception of the turnovers :) but last game was a gigantic step forward for him!

Hburg
11-21-2006, 01:22 PM
Well they are replaying it right now. I'd put it somewhere around 1:15-1:45pm that it will be replayed. Cold Pizza is more for comedic entertainment half the time you cannot really take too much of what is said seriously. They sometimes have some good interviews but again it's not always truly serious. During the daytime though, there is not too much else to watch on TV.

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
11-21-2006, 01:59 PM
I think I'd rather watch the soaps than cold pizza :lol: but If holmes is going to be on it I'll DVR it so I can check it out. Thanks for the heads up :redcool:

Hburg
11-21-2006, 02:55 PM
I think I'd rather watch the soaps than cold pizza :lol: but If holmes is going to be on it I'll DVR it so I can check it out. Thanks for the heads up :redcool:

It was just on around 1:30pm. ESPN is running NFL Films so that's kinda entertaining me right now.....

BuFu