PDA

View Full Version : This team will not finish better then 8 -8

TheButt
11-22-2009, 05:21 PM
Another superbowl letdown.

Ben will never be an "elite" QB , I dont care how many yards he throws for. Elite QB's dont throw stupid INT's like he does.

Zachintosh66
11-22-2009, 05:31 PM
This is what kills me...

3 and 2... we run a toss to the 3rd string TB in OT on the edge of field goal range!!!

Big T
11-22-2009, 06:37 PM

Ben will never be an "elite" QB , I dont care how many yards he throws for. Elite QB's dont throw stupid INT's like he does.

If you are going to blame someone blame Bruce Arians for his HORRIFIC play calling..

Bens INTs weren't even his fault...Heath let one bounce right off his hands and the other Bens arm was hit as he threw...

And calm down...I know how bad this loss is but eveyone always freaks out over a tough loss.

steel-tex
11-22-2009, 06:53 PM
it all starts with the coaches, put in the right play against the right defence and u will gain yards. ba is not good at this he is repetative as hell - WITH HIS PLAYCALLING EVERY SUNDAY IT IS LIKE THE SAME OL SOUP WARMED UP ALL OVER AGAIN .

PsychoWard
11-22-2009, 07:06 PM
If you are going to blame someone blame Bruce Arians for his HORRIFIC play calling..

Bens INTs weren't even his fault...Heath let one bounce right off his hands and the other Bens arm was hit as he threw...

And calm down...I know how bad this loss is but eveyone always freaks out over a tough loss.

exactly thank you! this lose sucks but we can't blame Ben on this one!!!

Prosdo
11-22-2009, 07:42 PM
This loss was not Ben's fault. It's just like hockey people always blame Fleury.

SteelerSteve
11-22-2009, 07:45 PM

And calm down...I know how bad this loss is but eveyone always freaks out over a tough loss. Yeah still ****ing frustrating to lose to a team you should beat!!! What the **** was that???? Well, I shouldn't be surprised as the steelers play down to yet another awful team. But I guess I wouldn't be surprised if they blow out the tougher teams on their schedule either. But ****!!!!! KC????

Scorp
11-22-2009, 10:33 PM

It's the frustration talking brother. The season is not over yet. :cope: C'mon Steelers get it together.

Moondog
11-22-2009, 10:53 PM
This loss was a team loss. The special teams go without saying, the defense allowed huge plays at crucial times, and the offense turned the ball over three times. Not to mention the toss to Moore on 3rd and 2 was an idiotic call.
On another note, I still think the Steelers will end up better than 8-8.

LatrobePA
11-22-2009, 11:42 PM
I'm betting big shake ups this week....Tomlin will lay the hammer down!

scott0326
11-23-2009, 12:57 AM
Steelers will finish better then 8-8, everybody is overreacting after a brutal loss..

Steel Trap86
11-23-2009, 01:03 AM
This is a sour over reaction to a tough loss. The Steelers will finish better then 8-8, I still think this team can go 12-4 or 11-5. They understand that todays loss was a big opportunity to go up a game in the AFCN and that they can not keep giving up TD's on special teams. We should be able to bounce back in Baltimore and put them out of there misery while upping our chances to take the 5th seed.

Woodson_DownUnder
11-23-2009, 01:10 AM
This is what kills me...

3 and 2... we run a toss to the 3rd string TB in OT on the edge of field goal range!!!

On hearing this... I'm more furious now.. :evilshake: That's FOUR DUMB LOSSES now.

Can't see the likes of the Pats/ Colts slacking off with the same foolish mistakes UNLESS the Steelers D save the DAY!

TEEMONT
11-23-2009, 08:46 PM

god I hate some Steeler fans....is this guy ****ing serious?

I bet you were all over Bens joch in feb, werent you? You know....when he was leading the Super Bowl winning drive?

get a clue you poser

Troyisabeast_43
11-23-2009, 08:53 PM
This is a sour over reaction to a tough loss. The Steelers will finish better then 8-8, I still think this team can go 12-4 or 11-5. They understand that todays loss was a big opportunity to go up a game in the AFCN and that they can not keep giving up TD's on special teams. We should be able to bounce back in Baltimore and put them out of there misery while upping our chances to take the 5th seed.

A win in Baltimore will really set the Steelers up very nicely going into December having 3 of their next 4 at home and only having to go on the road 1 time in 5 weeks and that trip is up the turnpike to play the pathetic Browns in Cleveland on a Thursday night. There only other road game other then that is at Miami after New Year's to finish the season and that's it. The Steelers had lost 2 games in a row going into the San Diego game back in October and righted that ship on a Sunday night, hopefully the same scenario repeats itself after these two losses in a row this coming Sunday night in Baltimore.

LarryNJ
11-23-2009, 10:06 PM
I'll take the bet that they finish better than 8-8, easy Christmas money!