PDA

View Full Version : There is nothing left to say except, this team is pathetically mediocre

BlitzburghRockCity
11-22-2009, 05:21 PM
I don't care how much anybody says we have talent, we are defending world champs, we have future HOF players, we have a great QB, a great defense, because it doesn't mean ****. This team is a pathetic excuse for an NFL team that won a super bowl with virtually the same roster. Losing 2 in a row to teams that we should beat, getting swept by the Bengals, starting out the season so poorly, what more can you possibly say!!

We deserve to be behind the division, and we deserve to have to fight for a wildcard playoff berth, if we can even get that far. Right now you cannot count on anything with this team, you can't say what if we win this or we should win that, the simple fact is your Pittsburgh Steelers of 2009 are nothing more than inconsistent at best!

If you aren't completely disgusted by that display this afternoon then you need your head examined. Credit the Chiefs all the way for not giving up and making enough plays when they had to, to force OT and then get the win.

As for this Steelers team, you can have it cuz I'm thoroughly disgusted.

DanRooney
11-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Tomlin and Arians need to go and there's an emphasis on the FORMER. The guy is obviously not doing anything to help the team. He has a week to prepare the STs and the first play of the game is a return for a TD. He has an opportunity to get Arians out of the playcalling and more of it in Ben's hands, and what do we get? A toss to our slowest RB on a third and 2.

TheButt
11-22-2009, 05:23 PM
Can you say 8-8.

The freaking Chiefs....... unfookinreal

lloydfan4life
11-22-2009, 05:26 PM
UNFREAKINBELIVABLE!!! :evilshake:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-22-2009, 05:28 PM
Ben having almost 400 yds passing, Ward having another big day, Mendenhall playing well, it makes no difference whatsoever because this team is nothing when all the marbles are on the line on any given week.

Zachintosh66
11-22-2009, 05:28 PM
You gotta be kidding me... the Chiefs? Seriously? Where do we begin? Special Teams, Bruce Arians, how bad the D is without Troy, that they dont use Mendy enuff, 5 WR or 3 TE sets, Kemo and Ben hurt or that William Gay is a joke.

steelersbabex25
11-22-2009, 05:30 PM
It was another special teams mess up and a complete absence of 4th quarter play. We had ample opportunity to put the game away but the offense just couldnt do it. I dont think that its impossible for us to make up for it..but we do have a long way to go if we cant even manage to beat the chiefs.

J.OTSTOTT
11-22-2009, 05:30 PM
So true. These guys just suck right now, I am hiding in shame for the day! I almost want to puke right now and I am not kidding!

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-22-2009, 05:34 PM
this team has been so poorly coached this year. how frickin sad for everyone. now the results of their effort leave us at a measly 6 n 4 and it definately looks like we ain't crawlin out of that hole this year.

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-22-2009, 05:35 PM
Unfreaking believable !! I would have thought after last weeks game they would have wanted to make a better statement then they did today. ST is a complete joke, vanilla defense without Troy is just average at best. I cant beleive they gave up that pass in OT ..ruined a good day !

DanRooney
11-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Let's hope Tomlin gives our vets a break on Monday-Thursday. They need to be fresh like they were today.

GoBenGo
11-22-2009, 05:45 PM
Wow ..chiefs...
... I got nothin

--- Added 11/22/2009 at 03:45 PM ---

Cmon raiders

HUNT4SEVEN
11-22-2009, 05:46 PM
I don't care how much anybody says we have talent, we are defending world champs, we have future HOF players, we have a great QB, a great defense, because it doesn't mean ****. This team is a pathetic excuse for an NFL team that won a super bowl with virtually the same roster. Losing 2 in a row to teams that we should beat, getting swept by the Bengals, starting out the season so poorly, what more can you possibly say!!

We deserve to be behind the division, and we deserve to have to fight for a wildcard playoff berth, if we can even get that far. Right now you cannot count on anything with this team, you can't say what if we win this or we should win that, the simple fact is your Pittsburgh Steelers of 2009 are nothing more than inconsistent at best!

If you aren't completely disgusted by that display this afternoon then you need your head examined. Credit the Chiefs all the way for not giving up and making enough plays when they had to, to force OT and then get the win.

As for this Steelers team, you can have it cuz I'm thoroughly disgusted.

:clap::clap: Well said my friend, we have not played a complete game in 11 weeks, untill we get rid of BA an that so called line coach an that so called special teams coach these are the kind of games we will witness week in an week out, we always play to the level of competition we face each week an right now we are a **** poor excuse for a NFL team:evilshake:

DanRooney
11-22-2009, 05:46 PM
Ben reeked in the 2nd half and has been playing garbage football as of late.

The offensive line is just trash.

The D collapses late in games. That 2 play TD drive was horrific. The play to win the game was worse

Arians needs to go

Ligashesky is a dumb #@$@er

Tomlin is a dumb #@$@er

The only players who wanted to win today were Mendenhall and Keisel

K Train
11-22-2009, 05:49 PM
i dont know what the **** this team was trying to prove....ben had 350 yards passing before mendenhall had 13 carries....they need to run that man 25-30 times a game.

if ben leads the league in passing yards does that mean he didnt rape that bitch? is that what this is all about?

DanRooney
11-22-2009, 05:52 PM
i dont know what the **** this team was trying to prove....ben had 350 yards passing before mendenhall had 13 carries....they need to run that man 25-30 times a game.

if ben leads the league in passing yards does that mean he didnt rape that bitch? is that what this is all about?

:plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1:

KSSteelerfan
11-22-2009, 05:52 PM
Well all I can say is that I am disappointed, and freaking stunned that this team could not put the game out of the reach of a pathetic Chiefs team at best. Where is the Super Bowl team from last year at because what I say today likes nothing like a Super Bowl team let alone a Wild Card team. Instead of thinking about seeing the Bungles again in the playoffs this team had better start thinking about just showing up to play a full 60 minutes. Gadzooks!!!!!!!!!:cursin:

NYCsteelersfan
11-22-2009, 05:54 PM

LOL...classic

dunfbe
11-22-2009, 06:02 PM
Rubbish, rubbish and total rubbish. A blueprint on how to throw a game that should be impossible to lose

Big T
11-22-2009, 06:29 PM
Let's talk about the worst play call of all time shall we? It's OT, you're in field goal range, it's 3rd and 2, AND YOU RUN A TOSS TO MEWELDE MOORE OF ALL PEOPLE? With all the weapons we have on offense and absolutely EVERY play imaginable at your disposal and you TOSS the ball behind the line of scrimmage! Did Mendenhall not prove he can get the tough yards? It's unbelievable!!

BA NEEDS to go...

Mendenhall needs to be the center of this offense

we aren't out of it, I still believe we can make the playoffs, but come on.

If anything else, we climb up the draft board.

pdawg86
11-22-2009, 06:32 PM
Ike Taylor is the new Roberto Duran...AKA hands of f'n stone!!!

K Train
11-22-2009, 06:40 PM
new? hes never been able to catch

steel-tex
11-22-2009, 06:46 PM
man this whole thing sucks - can point to so many problems - your right on with ba callin a toss 2 moore - no imagination - hell let reed win us a game - i blame him on 2 losses for not attempting to make a tackle - puss - step it up your a player on the field. this whole team needs a reality check - we should be better than last year ----

pdawg86
11-22-2009, 06:50 PM
Yeah your right man....my badd!!!!

lloydfan4life
11-22-2009, 10:09 PM
My mother always said "If you ain't got nothing good to say...."
Sooooo.... :+1:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-22-2009, 10:18 PM
I agree with the Steelers being very inconsistent and really it drives you insane since they do have so much talent and our the defending Super Bowl champs.....But I look at this way this team still has a chance to go on a run like they did in 2005 or end up missing the play-offs as the reigning champs like they did in 2006.........

I pretty much stated after last years Super Bowl win that my complaining would be at an all time low and I'm trying to stick to that....But losses like today make it really hard for me....lol

Scorp
11-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Wtf is going on with the Steelers? I can't believe this.

NCSteeler
11-23-2009, 03:39 AM
Wow, what a tough freaking loss. Good teams blow out teams like the Chiefs I thought we finally had it put together when we trounced the Donkeys, only to find out that might be the last decent game we play. All that being said...

Who would have thought after last season...give Ben the ball with the game on the line, guaranteed victory, never a doubt , never a worry....NOT this season, I think he is back to his lazy ways, not studying film much, not working hard in practice. He needs to get his **** together or we are done.