PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network

75Steeler
11-22-2009, 12:21 PM
I may be a little sensitive to this subject but. I was watching the NFL Network all morning for their pregames coverage and they mentioned the Steelers very little. All I heard all morning was Bengals, Bengals, Bengals.

Then the one time they did mention the Steelers they posed the question was Ben an elite QB? Michael Ervin stood up for Ben but the whole thing was really in poor taste. You would think that with 2 Super Bowl winss in 3 years they would give us more air time and Ben more credit. I'm sick of this Ben debate. Look at the numbers he is one of the greats and he will go down in history as such. I'm no Greenbay fan or a Vikings fan but I can admit with all honesty that Farve is one of the best who ever played the game.

I really hope the Steelers have to play the Bengals again on the way to the Super Bowl and I hope we stomp the **** out of them and shut down this Bungles fever that the NFL Network seems to have right now. :cursin:

jcloss23
11-22-2009, 12:27 PM
they beat us both times man, first time in 10 years they deserve it this week. We are also playing the chiefs, not exactly a matchup people wanna feature.