PDA

View Full Version : What If

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-22-2009, 12:10 PM
What if, you were allowed to address the team before the game. what would you say? I 'd tell them to forget about troy, management has given you all the chips you are gonna get, now get your *** out there and start playing like winners. Oh yeah, Reed one more lame attempt to be part of this team and I personally will kick your ....

My 2 sents. go steelers

75Steeler
11-22-2009, 12:35 PM
Men the time has come to show the world that we are the defending Super Bowl champions. You are not only the defenders of our championship but the keepers of this team's legacy. You work for one of the greatest familys in NFL ownership and for he fans who believe in this team. We not only have that history and responsability but we control our destiny into the rest of this season and seasons beyond. Today is the first day of the rest of this season and we have an opportunity to achieve greatness. Other teams like the one we play today don't have that chance. All I ask for is 60 minutes of your best work on that field. Our ownership and fans deserve it and damnit so do we!!!!!

We are the Pittsburgh Steelers and we came to play!!!!!!

:cope: :tt02: :cope: :tt02:

DanRooney
11-22-2009, 12:43 PM
"Guys, let's face it. Bruce Arians is a retard"

jpele
11-22-2009, 12:48 PM

:yikes1: :bwah:

steel-tex
11-22-2009, 06:03 PM
i agree bruce sucks - he could not call a college game right!!! watch the re-run of the last catch and run - our d was lettin up before he hit the sidelines---pathetic play from our defence.

coldrolled
11-22-2009, 06:25 PM

The people that are not firing him are even dumber.....