PDA

View Full Version : Rumors has it: Suggs out for the season

JensK
11-20-2009, 06:43 AM
If anyone was bore enough to watch more than one QT of Ravens-Brown last week, you'll know that Suggs was injured in the third quater, when Brady Quinn chop-blocked him in the knees. Ravens have officially reportet that it should only be 4-5 weeks, but many diffenrent sources says t hat it could very well be season-ending.

Source: Lots of lots of forums :P

LatrobePA
11-20-2009, 09:16 AM
Would be a big blow for them...I'm not a huge Sluggs fan but you never want to see a player get hurt!!

LarryNJ
11-20-2009, 09:18 AM
They'll be out of it in 5 weeks so there will be no need for him to return until next year.

I didn't see the play. Was Brady fined for the block?

Big T
11-20-2009, 10:12 AM
They'll be out of it in 5 weeks so there will be no need for him to return until next year.

I didn't see the play. Was Brady fined for the block?

Yes Quinn was fined....and as much as I don't like seeing any player get hurt (ok except maybe Tom Brady), I'm glad he won't be terrorizing Ben this year.

LatrobePA
11-20-2009, 11:41 AM
Yes Quinn was fined....and as much as I don't like seeing any player get hurt (ok except maybe Tom Brady), I'm glad he won't be terrorizing Ben this year.

Yea but they have pretty good depth...Quinn looked like a little beotich diving at his knees, pretty lame!

Blazedby92
11-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Yea but they have pretty good depth...Quinn looked like a little beotich diving at his knees, pretty lame!

Can't beat em, hurt em. Quinn is a beotich, took one out of Favre's book.

SteelCityKid5
11-21-2009, 11:01 AM
I thought it was said he'd only be out for some weeks not the end of the season? I wouldn't be surprised though. Suggs hasn't been having that productive of a year though.