PDA

View Full Version : 10 Steelers/Chiefs questions

Scorp
11-18-2009, 12:32 PM
10. Will the Steelers be ready to play some football on sunday?

9. Will we see a different Steelers team show up?

8. Do the chiefs have any real chance of winning?

7. What type of game will the Steelers play sunday?

6. Will BA disrupt the no huddle sunday?

5. Will the Steelers put up big numbers on offense?

4. Should Troy not play, will the defense dominate?

3. Will the Steelers play like they want to win?

2. Are the Steelers going to take it to the chiefs?

1. Off/Def who is going to be the playmakers to help us get the W?

GO STEELERS!!!!! :cope:

franchise3
11-18-2009, 02:16 PM
Yes! They were tired after the Doncos game. They will be up for it this time.
Are you referring to the players' changes? Carter instead of Troy. Some special team changes I suppose and Wallace/Logan splitting returns.
No, not really.
They will do a better job of balancing rush and pass. I predict big games for Mendenhall and Holmes.
There will not be any no huddle, unfortunately.
Yes, because of the difference in quality and not BA.
He shouldn't play. Defense can handle Chiefs and Carter showed us that he can still play.
Definitely. They will bounce back once again.
Yes!
Ben, Mendy, Holmes. Harrison and Clark. And I predict Wallace and Logan having good return stats.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-18-2009, 04:33 PM
10. Will the Steelers be ready to play some football on sunday? They better be.

9. Will we see a different Steelers team show up? Who knows, it varies week to week.

8. Do the chiefs have any real chance of winning? Of course they do, they 2-2 in their last 4 games.

7. What type of game will the Steelers play sunday? They better play lights out and put this team away early.

6. Will BA disrupt the no huddle sunday? Probably once or twice.

5. Will the Steelers put up big numbers on offense? If they don't then we suck even more than we did last week.

4. Should Troy not play, will the defense dominate? No there's no need at this point to make him play on Sunday.

3. Will the Steelers play like they want to win? If they don't we'll be 6-4 on sunday evening.

2. Are the Steelers going to take it to the chiefs? Didn't you ask that already? LOL

1. Off/Def who is going to be the playmakers to help us get the W? Offense will come up big in this game, and should be able to move the ball.

Sir Blitzelot
11-18-2009, 05:36 PM
10. Will the Steelers be ready to play some football on sunday? Yes, they are professionals.

9. Will we see a different Steelers team show up? I think so.

8. Do the chiefs have any real chance of winning? There is always a "chance".

7. What type of game will the Steelers play sunday? Let's hope it is a better one than last Sunday.

6. Will BA disrupt the no huddle sunday? Who knows? :dunno:

5. Will the Steelers put up big numbers on offense? I expect them to do so.

4. Should Troy not play, will the defense dominate? Troy should not play until he is 100%. The defense SHOULD be fine without him this week.

3. Will the Steelers play like they want to win? I hope so.

2. Are the Steelers going to take it to the chiefs? I believe they will. I'm saying a final score of 27-10.

1. Off/Def who is going to be the playmakers to help us get the W? Offense, I expect Big Ben to bounce back and have a huge game.

UKSTEELER
11-18-2009, 05:56 PM
10. Will the Steelers be ready to play some football on sunday? Yes.

9. Will we see a different Steelers team show up? I hope so.

8. Do the chiefs have any real chance of winning? Our OC's dum, so yep.

7. What type of game will the Steelers play sunday? We'll try to run it more.

6. Will BA disrupt the no huddle sunday? We'll need it, so I hope not!

5. Will the Steelers put up big numbers on offense? Medium numbers, like normal.

4. Should Troy not play, will the defense dominate? Troy should not be risked. The defense will dominate, no Bowe.

3. Will the Steelers play like they want to win? Defo.

2. Are the Steelers going to take it to the chiefs? Lose here, whole new perspective, so weneed to dominate from the first minute.

1. Off/Def who is going to be the playmakers to help us get the W? Offense, needs to make waves, they aren't going to get a better opportunity than this to right the ship.

75Steeler
11-18-2009, 06:34 PM
10. Will the Steelers be ready to play some football on sunday? Hopefully

9. Will we see a different Steelers team show up? Yes

8. Do the chiefs have any real chance of winning? No

7. What type of game will the Steelers play sunday? More solid than last Sunday we hope

6. Will BA disrupt the no huddle sunday? We may not need it

5. Will the Steelers put up big numbers on offense? Yes, KC doesn't have much of a D

4. Should Troy not play, will the defense dominate? Yes our D will be fine without Troy this week

3. Will the Steelers play like they want to win? They better or Tomlin may fire more than one

2. Are the Steelers going to take it to the chiefs? Yes

1. Off/Def who is going to be the playmakers to help us get the W? Our Offense will show up this week

SteelCityKid5
11-18-2009, 07:26 PM
Like every week, yes

Should see better execution in this one

Physical brand of football

No clue

I expect them to

Troy may be out more than just this week because he was seen limping heavily today in a big brace on his left knee. No he shouldnt play and they should be good.

It was one bad game....yes they will

Sure

Ben and Woodley

Dean Denton
11-21-2009, 02:17 PM
10. Will the Steelers be ready to play some football on sunday? They always are, but will they be over looking what seems to be a weaker team?

9. Will we see a different Steelers team show up? No, but they will play better because KC is no where near as good as Cincy...

8. Do the chiefs have any real chance of winning? Yes, KC is a tough place to play, and everyone gets up to play the Steelers even if their not SB Champs...

7. What type of game will the Steelers play sunday? Sameone they always play. Tough hard nose football.

6. Will BA disrupt the no huddle sunday? Not sure it will be needed.

5. Will the Steelers put up big numbers on offense? I think so. 400 to 500 total yards would not shock me.

4. Should Troy not play, will the defense dominate? Yes, they should be fine.

3. Will the Steelers play like they want to win? Always do...

2. Are the Steelers going to take it to the chiefs? I think they win by 3 scores, but thats just me.

1. Off/Def who is going to be the playmakers to help us get the W? Mendy 170+ yards on the ground and 3 TD's. Harrison 3 sacks 2 F/F and 1 TD.

lloydfan4life
11-22-2009, 11:21 AM
10. Will the Steelers be ready to play some football on sunday? :yesnod:They're going to kick butt this week after their poor performance last week

9. Will we see a different Steelers team show up? :yesnod:See #10

8. Do the chiefs have any real chance of winning? Even a blind squirell finds a nut every now and then... but not this week... not the Chiefs

7. What type of game will the Steelers play sunday? Lights out

6. Will BA disrupt the no huddle sunday? :smh: Mendy is gonna have a big day

5. Will the Steelers put up big numbers on offense? I believe so

4. Should Troy not play, will the defense dominate? we always seem to have a player or players step up when called upon.... this week will be no different

3. Will the Steelers play like they want to win? Absolutely

2. Are the Steelers going to take it to the chiefs? Uh huh... yep

1. Off/Def who is going to be the playmakers to help us get the W? Ben, Mendy, Hines.... and look for Reed to actually push a returner out of bounds this week