PDA

View Full Version : Boooo Birds.....

LatrobePA
11-15-2009, 05:45 PM
Yes (we) are out again! The last 5 weeks were fun. But you know what, Cinci played one hell of a game, give them credit. As much as I hate the f***ers they handed it to us.

Never allowed Ben to get it going!

Scorp
11-15-2009, 05:49 PM
Whatever Bengals, enjoy it while it lasts. Maybe you were due to sweep us.

jpele
11-15-2009, 06:33 PM
Yes (we) are out again! The last 5 weeks were fun. But you know what, Cinci played one hell of a game, give them credit. As much as I hate the f***ers they handed it to us.

Never allowed Ben to get it going!

They handed us nothing, their only TD was on a return that should have been called back, Logan was held then shoved in the back as he was going foe the tackle.

They won the game but not without the help of BA.

LatrobePA
11-15-2009, 06:38 PM
They handed us nothing, their only TD was on a return that should have been called back, Logan was held then shoved in the back as he was going foe the tackle.

They won the game but not without the help of BA.

4 sacks and allowed Ben 0 time to throw the ball?? Handed to us! Running a KO back for a TD??? Handed it to us!

BA sucks! No no huddle, 15 running plays, f the guy I hope he is elsewhere next year!

jpele
11-15-2009, 06:42 PM
4 sacks and allowed Ben 0 time to throw the ball?? Handed to us! Running a KO back for a TD??? Handed it to us!

BA sucks! No no huddle, 15 running plays, f the guy I hope he is elsewhere next year!

So were did our defense fail ? I said i gave you offense and special teams .Our O scored 12 their O scored 12 they won on a return 6 points

LarryNJ
11-15-2009, 07:50 PM
The Bengals are better than most of us gave them credit for. To sweep us and the Ravens proves they are for real.

Blazedby92
11-15-2009, 08:17 PM
So were did our defense fail ? I said i gave you offense and special teams .Our O scored 12 their O scored 12 they won on a return 6 points

We were in the redzone all day and didn't score with a TD. That was the difference

DIESELMAN
11-15-2009, 08:20 PM
The Bengals are better than most of us gave them credit for. To sweep us and the Ravens proves they are for real.
Exactly......the Steelers and the Ravens have proven year after year that both teams are the competition. So when a team can sweep both teams, that says something.

Ambridge
11-15-2009, 09:04 PM
A loss is a loss regardless of the circumstances or the breaks of the game.

Cincy gets the Tip of the Hat for the Sweep.

steel-tex
11-15-2009, 11:13 PM
THE STEELERS BEAT THEMSELVES -- I SAID AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR - THE ONLY TEAM THAT CAN BEAT THE STEELERS IS THE STEELERS - THEY SHOULD BE BETTER THAN LAST YEAR ....

Big T
11-16-2009, 02:08 AM
THE STEELERS BEAT THEMSELVES -- I SAID AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR - THE ONLY TEAM THAT CAN BEAT THE STEELERS IS THE STEELERS - THEY SHOULD BE BETTER THAN LAST YEAR ....

No. The Steelers didn't beat themselves. The Bengals beat them. Yes the play calling was terrible but you have to give credit where it is due. That Bengals D was just NASTY all game. Their DLine played an amazing game. I've never seen a game with so many batted balls. Their D gave Ben NO time and kept him in the pocket. That is the key to beating the steelers.

Yes there were many mistakes on the steelers part but it's ignorant to say the bengals didn't beat them and they beat themselves. They were the better team today... You gotta give props where they are due.

Dean Denton
11-16-2009, 02:17 AM
They played a good game, but it wont matter down the stretch. They can not beat us three times in a season. No way. I know we did it to the Ravens last year but, we dont have a rookie at QB. However, if we fall out this year, I hope the Bengals take it all. Lets keep it in the AFCN....

NCSteeler
11-16-2009, 05:48 AM
They played a good game, but it wont matter down the stretch. They can not beat us three times in a season. No way. I know we did it to the Ravens last year but, we dont have a rookie at QB. However, if we fall out this year, I hope the Bengals take it all. Lets keep it in the AFCN....

I'd rather the NFC won then have the Bengals win, OMG. I can't imagine a world where the Bengals could be SB champs!

--- Added 11/16/2009 at 03:48 AM ---

What should be a bigger worry is if they have laid a game plan to beat Ben. I know it is easier said then done for most teams, but if you can form a pocket and then get your hands up, well ya'll saw the outcome. But we were still a few dropped /missed balls from 14 more points.

jpele
11-16-2009, 10:04 AM
OMG. I can't imagine a world where the Bengals could be SB champs!

Amen to that. No worries the Bungals will be one and done mark it down. They will not beat us three times, nor will they beat the Patroits or Colts.

When will the Bungals win it all you ask ?
http://usera.ImageCave.com/jvpele/bengalpig.jpg

DIESELMAN
11-16-2009, 12:05 PM
uhh yeah and people were saying...no way the Bungholes beat us 2 in a row lol until we get our special teams fixed and get BA's head out of his ***, I don't care who we play, we are in for a lot of nail biters.

coldrolled
11-16-2009, 12:42 PM
uhh yeah and people were saying...no way the Bungholes beat us 2 in a row lol until we get our special teams fixed and get BA's head out of his ***, I don't care who we play, we are in for a lot of nail biters.

Two mistakes were made in April.

Bruce should have been looking for a job.

Maualuga should be wearing Black and Gold.

We can still fix one of these issues.

LatrobePA
11-16-2009, 12:45 PM
BA won a SB he won't go anywhere.

What pisses me off, Tomlin is quick to bench a player, why not his worthless OC?? This guy is flat out terrible!

75Steeler
11-16-2009, 12:47 PM

We should be way better than last year. Going into that game yesterday I thought we were way better than last year. After that first loss to the bungles we really got things going and beat teams that were way better than the bengals. The vikings and the Broncos are both better than the bengals in my opinion.

coldrolled
11-16-2009, 12:56 PM
BA won a SB he won't go anywhere.

What pisses me off, Tomlin is quick to bench a player, why not his worthless OC?? This guy is flat out terrible!

I think the same thing.... I also think Ben and Charlie Batch could run the offense just fine.

The BA won a suprer bowl crap is crap... last year we won our games like the bengals this year, by 3 and 4 points, it was all Ben. Ben won the close ones and saved Bruces ***.

Yesterday Ben could not pull off the save Bruce's *** game and we lost. So dont blame Ben, i have the feeling Ben was really pissed at BA and Ward also. Im sure Mendy was to.

The Vikings game our D saved Bruce...