PDA

View Full Version : LaDanian Tomlinson 21 TD's

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2006, 10:39 PM
With three more TD's tonight that now gives LT 21 for the season in 10 games. He has a shot for 30 total TD's this year. LT also became the fastest player to score 100 TD's in NFL history tonight. I also have him on many of my fantasy teams.:cabbagepatch:

House of Steel
11-19-2006, 10:48 PM
So do I. I love the guy. You can always count on production week in and week out.

Steelersfan
11-19-2006, 10:49 PM
LT is amazing.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2006, 10:51 PM
LT is amazing.

That he is and LT is one of my favorite players. I have liked that dude since his TCU days.

House of Steel
11-19-2006, 10:53 PM
He is such a gifted athlete and very strong. His workout ethics are unbelieveable, this kid never stops working. He stays in tiptop shape. Outside of the Steelers, I have a lot of admiration and lots of respect for him. Antonio Gates, whom I knew from our days at Kent State has told the media what a freak he is and what a delightful guy to be around day in and day out.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2006, 10:58 PM
He is such a gifted athlete and very strong. His workout ethics are unbelieveable, this kid never stops working. He stays in tiptop shape. Outside of the Steelers, I have a lot of admiration and lots of respect for him. Antonio Gates, whom I knew from our days at Kent State has told the media what a freak he is and what a delightful guy to be around day in and day out.

I agree with everything you said about LT in this post. Thats why its so easy to cheer and root for a player like LT. A true class act and great player. Plus thats cool you know Antonio Gates. Gates is such a freakish athlete. That guy is a joy to watch also.

House of Steel
11-19-2006, 11:06 PM
He and I talked a bit in classes we had together at Kent State. He is a very nice guy and a joy to watch playing b-ball. He is such a talented athlete on the field and I wish I was a better friend to him although he is always busy and studying.

Koopa
11-19-2006, 11:20 PM
well he just got his 3rd rushing td today, 4 for the game........he is the best running back in the game and ain't no one close

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2006, 11:36 PM
well he just got his 3rd rushing td today, 4 for the game........he is the best running back in the game and ain't no one close

I agree with you. No RB can hold a candle to LT. LaDanian Tomlinson can run and catch. Plus he even throws for TD's. I think Shaun Alexanders TD mark of 28 is going to be passed by LT this year. Only thing that can stop LT is injury.

House of Steel
11-19-2006, 11:40 PM
I want to see LT get his induction into the Hall of Fame in Canton. That would be so memorable. The guy is a pure once in a lifetime gifted athlete.

Koopa
11-19-2006, 11:50 PM
ppl keep saying 28, but on nfl.com i went to shuan's thing and it said he only had 27 last year........is nfl.com messed up??

House of Steel
11-19-2006, 11:56 PM
I wouldn't trust them, Koopa, they screwed up the Fantasy Football all this week and corrected it on Friday, I think some of the stats got screwed up also. Just so you know.

Koopa
11-20-2006, 12:18 AM
well foxsports.com says 27, espn.com says 27, and cbs sportsline says 27

Prosdo
11-20-2006, 12:37 AM
LT is my favorite non-Steelers player. The guy is just amazing. He is such a threat.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-20-2006, 12:41 AM
well foxsports.com says 27, espn.com says 27, and cbs sportsline says 27

Koop you are just looking at rushing TD's and not total TD's. Shaun had 27 rushing TD's last year and 1 recieving TD. Thats 28 bro. So LT is 6 from tying and 7 from breaking the record.

Koopa
11-20-2006, 12:43 AM
well no one told me that, and that's gay, you can't count that, i'm looking at rushing td's not for receiving.......

Black@Gold Forever32
11-20-2006, 12:47 AM
well no one told me that, and that's gay, you can't count that, i'm looking at rushing td's not for receiving.......

Well the record is 28 TD's in season so it counts both rushing and receiving TD's. Sorry I didn't know I had to explain that.

Koopa
11-20-2006, 12:49 AM
oh i'm not trying to talk ****, no need to be sorry, i just thought i was looking for most rushing td's, and not most td's by a running back

so is 27 the must rushing tds in a season? i'm sure it is if 28 over all td's is the record for a running back

Black@Gold Forever32
11-20-2006, 12:53 AM
oh i'm not trying to talk ****, no need to be sorry, i just thought i was looking for most rushing td's, and not most td's by a running back

so is 27 the must rushing tds in a season? i'm sure it is if 28 over all td's is the record for a running back

I know you're not talking ****. Not upset at all bro. Yes 27 TD's is the most rushing TD's in a season and 28 TD's is the most total TD's in a season. So LT has chance to break both.

Koopa
11-20-2006, 01:04 AM
i hope he does, he deserves it, plus i don't like alexander cause that one time he cried about his coach not letting him get that one yard to lead the league in rushing for the season

Black@Gold Forever32
11-20-2006, 09:20 AM
i hope he does, he deserves it, plus i don't like alexander cause that one time he cried about his coach not letting him get that one yard to lead the league in rushing for the season

Shaun Alexander is a very good NFL RB but he always has had a great offensive line as well. True any RB needs an good OLine for them to succeed but LT for the most part has had an average Oline while playing for the Chargers. They do have a good Oline now for LT. Their rookie LT Marcus McNeil is a beast.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2006, 09:29 AM
LT is a fantasy players dream ! :yesnod: That man is money in the back every weekend.

House of Steel
11-20-2006, 09:32 AM
I remembered that, Koopa, that was a case of horseshit he pulled.

AZ_Steeler
11-20-2006, 11:48 AM
I have LT on my team and I am unstoppable right now!!! :banana: I am blowing away my opponents every week now and I am pulling away from everyone else in the standings. The 2 good things about all this... it's my money league :D and it's a keeper league :D

:woot:

LT is something special that's for sure! At his currents pace he could be breaking a whole lot more records before everything is said and done!

Koopa
11-20-2006, 12:35 PM
and what i love about lt is he's durable, a lot of good backs miss a few games a season, he's only missed one game in his career.........damn i hope he stays long enough to beat Emmit smiths all time rushing record lol

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2006, 01:16 PM
The unique thing about him is, you really cannot compare him to just 1 back in history. He's got moves like Payton & Sanders, and power like Emmitt Smith. He's truely a special player.

Hburg
11-20-2006, 02:27 PM
The unique thing about him is, you really cannot compare him to just 1 back in history. He's got moves like Payton & Sanders, and power like Emmitt Smith. He's truely a special player.

And that is what makes him so great. Only once in a while do we get to see a player reinvent the way they play the game and wow everyone in the process. The greats of the past were known because of how they reinvented their game combining characteristics of the greats before them. LT really does that in how he is so versatile and is not good but great in so many different aspects of his game: receiving, power, speed, agility, durability, reliability, and competitiveness that is so hard to find in some players let alone all together.

BuFu

Black@Gold Forever32
11-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Nice post H-Burg and agree.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2006, 02:52 PM
:iagree: :iagree: Nicely said !

Steeler_Storm
11-30-2006, 02:34 PM
I'd love to meet LaDamian in person. That would be a tremendous thrill for me personally - alongside actually meeting Coach Cowher.

Hburg
12-01-2006, 05:22 PM
I'd love to meet LaDamian in person. That would be a tremendous thrill for me personally - alongside actually meeting Coach Cowher.

I feel you man, from what I've seen he's a decent guy in general in addition to being a great football player.

I'd like to talk to Cowher too, but at this point I'd be more into grilling him as to what his plans are and what is going on with the team right now.

BuFu