PDA

View Full Version : The Top-10 Reasons Jay Cutler Threw Five Interceptions This Week

Deb
11-14-2009, 01:07 AM
The Top-10 Reasons Jay Cutler Threw Five Interceptions This Week http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/images/photos/000/753/949/93031496.jpg.17702.0_feature.jpg?1258139439

10. - He made a bar bet Wednesday night that he could pull a Mark Sanchez

9. - He saw himself on the jumbotron and thought it was a mirror

8. - He skipped practice all week to work on his memoirs: "A Cut(ler) Above The Rest: Why I Rule and You Suck"

7. - He wanted a place in the Bears' record books and knew it wasnít going to be for touchdowns, yards thrown, games won, playoff appearances or anything related to "not failing"

6. - He thought it was "Talk Like a Pirate Day" and the receivers didnít understand his playcalls of "Arr ye bloominí deck monkeys! Scallywags to the port! Rapscallions to starboard! Avast! Scallywag, scallywag, treasure treasure YARR!"

5. - He got confused by the Bears play called "SHUT UP AND THROW TO OLSEN"

4. - He bet the Bears offensive line $200 that he "didnít need them to win"

3. - He hired a new life strategist who told him his TD/INT ratio was "out of balance"

2. - He was using the San Fran D/ST in Fantasy Football this week

And the number 1 reason Jay Cutler threw five interceptions this week...
1. - He replaced the playbook on his arm with a copy of his new contract

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ions-this-week (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/289528-the-top-10-reasons-jay-cutler-threw-five-interceptions-this-week)

Ironman
11-14-2009, 02:58 PM
I. Jay Cutler has no protection from an aging and non-cohesive O-line

II. The Bears have no running game whatsoever, one-dimensional offense

III. Play-calling is predictable, consistent, and insignificant (screen pass every other play)

IV. 3rd & 8 or 3rd and long is the Bears standard

V. Jay has no one to throw to in the WR core, unless you count 1 to 2 yard plays to Devin

VI. Jay Cutler has played awful when he's played frustrated, unlike the 'elite' QB's, Jay does not have a short memory

VII. Greg Olsen has played like an overpaid/drafted WR and no one else in the TE unit understands how important a TE is as a safety blanket to the pass offense

VIII. 3 out of 5 INTs were not his fault (1 Devin slipped, 2 the referee ran into Devin and disrupted his route, 3 Michael Lewis made contact with Kellen Davis before ball got to him and Davis, being the pampered baby that he is, over-dramatically fell over

Well I ran out of reasons-- Culter had an awful game, but the blame is not solely on him. This Bears organization is in shambles, they tried to bluff a straight with only a pair of 3's, not a good idea.

K Train
11-14-2009, 03:22 PM
h got fined $7500 for verbally abusing a ref.... he sent the check via fedex and it was intercepted by UPS

Troyisabeast_43
11-14-2009, 04:28 PM
I. Jay Cutler has no protection from an aging and non-cohesive O-line

II. The Bears have no running game whatsoever, one-dimensional offense

III. Play-calling is predictable, consistent, and insignificant (screen pass every other play)

IV. 3rd & 8 or 3rd and long is the Bears standard

V. Jay has no one to throw to in the WR core, unless you count 1 to 2 yard plays to Devin

VI. Jay Cutler has played awful when he's played frustrated, unlike the 'elite' QB's, Jay does not have a short memory

VII. Greg Olsen has played like an overpaid/drafted WR and no one else in the TE unit understands how important a TE is as a safety blanket to the pass offense

VIII. 3 out of 5 INTs were not his fault (1 Devin slipped, 2 the referee ran into Devin and disrupted his route, 3 Michael Lewis made contact with Kellen Davis before ball got to him and Davis, being the pampered baby that he is, over-dramatically fell over

Well I ran out of reasons-- Culter had an awful game, but the blame is not solely on him. This Bears organization is in shambles, they tried to bluff a straight with only a pair of 3's, not a good idea.

Really makes you wonder with all that being said how in the blue hell did the Steelers end up losing to the Chicago Bears at the beginning of the season in September...

JensK
11-14-2009, 05:08 PM
Really makes you wonder with all that being said how in the blue hell did the Steelers end up losing to the Chicago Bears at the beginning of the season in September...

Lots of strange things going on in September. I mean, how did we not shut out Titans? How did we loose to the Bears? How did we throw the Bengals game away? We just seemed out of sync the first month i guess.

Steel Trap86
11-14-2009, 08:13 PM
h got fined $7500 for verbally abusing a ref.... he sent the check via fedex and it was intercepted by UPS

hahahaaa! cutler doesnt make the bears a better team at all, favre makes the vikings better, drew brees makes the saints better, matt ryan makes the falcons better....cutler is a pumpkin pie haircutted freak who seems to get worse as the weeks go on. they arent making it past december, cant believe he has beaten the steelers on two teams man :321: