PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson fined $ 20 K

jpele
11-13-2009, 07:28 PM
Yea, if the name Chad Johnson was good enough for his parents it works for me:

Chad Ochocinco has been fined $20,000 by the NFL for flashing a dollar bill at an official during a replay challenge -- a joking attempt at what the Bengals receiver referred to as a "bribe" -- in last Sunday's Cincinnati-Baltimore game.In the third quarter of the Bengals' eventual victory, Cincinnati quarterback Carson Palmer completed a 15-yard pass to Ochocinco. Baltimore challenged the call, contending that he was out of bounds, and the Ravens won the challenge.

While the play was under review, Ochocinco held a $1 bill at his side. The official appeared aware of his antic and waved him off.

Link (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4651092)

If he wants to entertain people he should go to Hollywood. JMO

75Steeler
11-13-2009, 07:49 PM
This whole incident has been one big joke from the start. I also saw a story on the NFL network last night where Chad is trying to do some mixed martial arts style boxing. I get sick of hearing about him during football season now I have to hear more about him in the ring? I'm glad the Steelers don't have someone like him on the team. I respect his playing ability and that is where it ends.

Steel Trap86
11-13-2009, 07:59 PM
This whole incident has been one big joke from the start. I also saw a story on the NFL network last night where Chad is trying to do some mixed martial arts style boxing. I get sick of hearing about him during football season now I have to hear more about him in the ring? I'm glad the Steelers don't have someone like him on the team. I respect his playing ability and that is where it ends.

Ya through the entire off season he was out in L.A. boxing, he's been doing it for a while now.

lloydfan4life
11-14-2009, 12:11 AM
The problem is Chad doesn't give a chit about the fines and continues to thumb his nose at the NFL. He set aside a 'fund' for all the fines he plans on getting. What a douche bag. He's basically telling the NFL he doesn't have to abide by the same rules of conduct everyone else does. Apparently the fines are not getting through to him. I say it's time he was suspended a game or two and see if that gets his attention. Chad belongs in the WWF rather than the NFL. :2cents: