PDA

View Full Version : Bengals forums when its best

JensK
11-13-2009, 12:27 PM
First off, let me start out by saying that i don't mind trash-talking other teams - its all part of the fun, however, i fell over this post, which is not only hilarious, but so stupid and ignorant you can only sit back and laugh.

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=50032

I know Bengals don't like Steelers, but this is serious business! New level of hate

BlitzburghRockCity
11-13-2009, 12:37 PM
Wow really, somebody actually took the time to write something that ridiculous? The big green monster called jealousy rears it's ugly head once again. Everyone of those fans, whether they are bungal fans or not, are so unbelievably jealous since the team they cheer for will never see the level of success that Pittsburgh teams have, in this case the Steelers.

I love it, bring it on your worthless asshats, we're the 6 time world champs with a bigger fanbase than you could possibly dream of. :bwah:

Scorp
11-13-2009, 01:00 PM
What jealous, stupid dipshit took the time out of his/her boring, meaningless life to write this? Oh, another bengals fan complaining how much their team sucks and how many titles they will never win. I love it how they rave and rant about the Steelers, their fans, how great of a football team they are, how many championships we have, and all the restaurants across the Black and Gold COUNTRY. You see, when they do sh-it like this we're just really getting our nuts licked. Feels good don't it? Don't it feel good to you that you're a Steelers fan? :cope:

To all Bengals fans who feel this way i got this to say. You wouldn't want to know what it would look like if all Steelers Fans moved to your town. You would not have enough room for all us Steelers Fans baby. Around every corner, at every house, coffee shop and donut house you would see the whole fu-ckin state doin this...:cope:......you would have :towelwave:....and cars would have these :steelersflag4: clinging from the windows. Every yard would have these as well. :steelersrocksign:

We ain't got people jumpin on a bandwagon either. Just people who were raised right and who know better and finding their way home baby. SteelersAddicts motherfu-cker 3,673 members and still growing strong. SteelerNation..millions and millions of countless fans. :cope:

floodcitygirl
11-13-2009, 01:02 PM
This is just a sampling of the ignorant not to mention ill-mannered idiots I deal with on a daily basis. Now don't I get the sympathy vote?! :banging:

jpele
11-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Thats a story from deadspin.com. The best the fans at go bengals can come up with are death threats against Ben ans Hines. They truly are a lower life form.

Scorp
11-13-2009, 01:08 PM
This is just a sampling of the ignorant not to mention ill-mannered idiots I deal with on a daily basis. Now don't I get the sympathy vote?! :banging:

You get mine. :cope:....a toast to another losing season for the bengals :beer4:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-13-2009, 01:51 PM

As bad as it was to read that, I don't envy you one bit Flood. Having to put up with that stupid **** first hand every day would be horrible.

You definitely get my sympathy vote!

Big T
11-13-2009, 02:14 PM
oh thats some funny ****....Jealousy is a dirty bitch isnt it? Sure, you keep winning Superbowls and you are gonna have some bandwagon "fans" its a part of football, but to really have that much hate toward an organization is just stupid. Sure, I know some pretty obnoxious Steelers fans, but you cant go and judge an entire organization by a few obnoxious people.

My favorite is:

"Roethlisberger = Tyler Thigpen. thats pretty close but not fair to Tyler"

HAHAHA....WOW

people can hate all they want on players from rival teams but you have to admit when a player is great and if they were wearing your team's uniform you would absolutely love them.

Whether you hate Chad Ochocinco or not, there is not one person on this site who wouldnt LOVE him if he were a Steeler. same goes for Hines Ward and every other team that calls him dirty. its just the way it is.

It is rather amusing to see how genuinely pissed off people can get over an organization's success....

He calls the Steelers and we steelers fans as classless but do you see us anything remotely like that article on this website? Thats what I thought.

lloydfan4life
11-13-2009, 02:25 PM
WOW... that's some serious hate goin' on there.
At first I thought it may have been Tim Lumber, but then I realized all the words were being spelled correctly.

TampaSteelGirl
11-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Wow!! He can say what he wants about Pittsburgh...we don't have a dickwad WR that changes his birth name to something in half *** spanish!!! Who changes their last name to a number??? :grin1:

floodcitygirl
11-13-2009, 04:35 PM
I do appreciate the sympathy. This is always a rough week around here. You know my kids and I are gonna be wearing our gear all week long. :grin1: So my little guy and I are in Krogers and some middle aged man attempts to give my son a bad time about his stadium coat. BIG mistake Bucko! :nono: Mama bear came out. Say what you want to me but don't mess with my kid. After I gave him a little education on the Steelers, our history, and our standings as well as our players, the other people around couldn't help but chuckle. :tt02:

OC Steel Curtain
11-13-2009, 05:16 PM
That's just years and years of stress building up from a fan base with no team. :reddevil:

75Steeler
11-13-2009, 05:38 PM
Wow! What a bunch of classless pieces of s**t! I for one have never been more proud to be a Steeler fan and lucky enough to have been born in Pittsburgh! Kick their asses on Sunday boys that will shut them up!

:cope:

LarryNJ
11-13-2009, 07:48 PM
I posted this in another thread but I think it belongs here.

Here's what a joke the Bengals fans are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUXZ3gvE7-4

yinzer
11-13-2009, 11:15 PM
bungles

floodcitygirl
11-16-2009, 01:12 PM
All I can say at the moment is y'all should be very thankful you don't live here. :duh:

Scorp
11-16-2009, 01:27 PM
All I can say at the moment is y'all should be very thankful you don't live here. :duh:

Take my word for it floodcitygirl, i would have threw up two middle fingers to all them. I know it's just a game but that's just me. I back up my team no matter what. :cope: