PDA

View Full Version : Week 11 Post Game Wrapup brought to you by House of Steel.

House of Steel
11-19-2006, 05:31 PM
HOUSE OF STEEL'S WEEK 11 POST-GAME WRAPUP

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns
Cleveland Browns Stadium, Cleveland, Ohio.:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Good Afternoon everyone, and what a showdown it truly was here in Cleveland. This will definitely go down as one of the most memorable games in the history of this rivalry.

With a flick of his wrist, Ben Roethlisberger saved the Steelers from a season-crushing and nonetheless an embrassment of a lifetime.

Roethlisberger shoveled a 4-yard touchdown pass to Willie Parker with 32 seconds remaining on the clock, rallying the Steelers to a 24-20 victory over the Cleveland Browns, who were minutes away from kicking the defending Super Bowl Champions into the AFC NORTH CELLAR!!!

Roethlisberger, intercepted three times in the first half, of a dismal start for the Steelers, threw for 272 yards--224 yards in the fourth quarter alone. He made all the big plays, none as important as his flip to Parker. Roethlisberger had to shake off rookie Kamerion Wimbley before completing the TD pass, making him 20 for 26 in the final 15 minutes of this game. IMPRESSIVE!!!

The Browns (3-7) spent all week talking about getting revenge for their 41-0 loss to Pittsburgh on last Christmas eve, and for the most of the game it looked like they would get their wish.

Cleveland's Defense couldn't stop a momumential Roethlisberger when it mattered most, and the Browns dropped their sixth straight game to their bitter rivals, who have won 12 of the last 13 between the teams.

After Roethlisberger hooked up with Parker, the Browns drove to the Pittsburgh's 22. With 3 seconds left on the clock, Charlie Frye threw a jump ball to the back of the end zone that Braylon Edwards nearly grabbed in a crowd.

The ball fell to the ground, several of the Steelers dropped to their knees in relief. Edwards, Kellen Winslow and the other Cleveland players consoled each other after another tough loss and seeing the curse of the heartbreaken city show its ugly face.

This certainly does help a little for the Steelers to get back into the thick of things in the AFC NORTH, but Cincinnati and Baltimore pulled off victories enable them to still gain momentum for the division race.

The Standings for the AFC NORTH:

Baltimore 8-2
Cincinnati 5-5 3 games out
Pittsburgh 4-6 4 games out
Cleveland 3-7 5 games out

The scenario is looking a little brighter for the Steelers, as they now face a showdown with Baltimore, a victory there would pull them to 3 games out of the lead. Two games against Baltimore and a game a piece between Cleveland and Cincinnati could make a interesting scenario. December 31st game against the Bengals could decide who gets the playoff berth and who is left out.

Very crucial times have arrived on the Steelers. We must keep the momentum going. By the skin of our teeth, we escaped the jaws of defeat. Final Score from Cleveland 24-20 Steelers Victory. Join us Next Week. So long.

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

:nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: CLEVELAND!!!!

AZ_Steeler
11-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Looks good dude!!! :bigthumb:

:cope:

House of Steel
11-19-2006, 08:59 PM
I am sorry for the language at the end, but after all I've been through this week with them bastard fans, THIS WAS THE SWEET ENDING OF REVENGE!!!! MY TURN TO LET EM HAVE IT!!!! OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY IT WILL BE TOMORROW!!!!

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-19-2006, 09:38 PM
You get an "attaboy" for the article ! Make sure you rub the salt into that open wound on all them clowns fans !!:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

House of Steel
11-19-2006, 09:44 PM
Definitely, buddy. Oh, I am going to put a Sound OFF into Fox 8 Cleveland at Five.

Attention Kellen Winslow and Braylon Edwards:

Since you two were so reluctant to talk trash to our Black N Gold and was willing to rub salt into a wound, I am proud to say, YOU GOT YOUR *** HANDED ON A SILVER PLATTER AND YOUR HEART RIPPED ONCE AGAIN!!! The Curse of Cleveland showed its ugly face once again and YOU GOT OWNED ONCE AGAIN, PUPPIES!!!

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-19-2006, 09:55 PM
Tell'em to stay on the porch til they are ready to run with the big dogs!! :tt02: :tt02:

Blitzburgh55
11-20-2006, 01:43 PM
nice article

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2006, 02:07 PM
Right on HOS ! Nice job !!

steelcurtain09
11-20-2006, 05:11 PM
great job

House of Steel
11-20-2006, 06:41 PM
Guess what, folks, They read my Sound Off WJW FOX 8 NEWS AT FIVE about Winslow and Edwards. They made a comment to my post. They said, Shaking their heads, OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO. :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: I like to know how the hell they pulled that off for us? Bill Martin, the main anchor, said, this guy is darn good.

I wrote:

Attn Kellen Winslow and Braylon Edwards:

Hello. May I introduce myself as House of Steel. That is right, I am a diehard Steelers fan living in Cleveland. It is players like you that embrass the city and the franchise of the heartbreaking city. You two are the worse drag queens this city ever pertake as superstars. I am proud to rub salt into your open wound to say, YOU BITCHES ARE OWNED ONCE AGAIN!!!!