PDA

View Full Version : Typical AFCN divisional game...physical !!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-19-2006, 04:24 PM
Every player who stepped onto that field today is going to be hurting tomorrow morning ! Better get the hot tubs running early folks cuz they'll be filled up with the walking wounded. Ben got beat, Charlie Frye got pumbled, the WR's were taking big hits all day on both teams, it was definately a tough match.

What a physical game, cheap shots and personal fouls all over the place...and that's not even counting all the ones that didn't get called. I'll give it to the clowns, they came to play today, but in the end we responded. We're gonna need everybit of rest this week after this rough and wild game.

AZ_Steeler
11-19-2006, 07:21 PM
Wish I could have seen it!!! I spent the day watching the ticker and yelling at it!! :)

Steelerlyn
11-19-2006, 07:29 PM
I did not see or hear the game either but it sounds like it was a good one!

House of Steel
11-19-2006, 08:52 PM
GOOD ONE ALRIGHT!!! I loved watching the Post Game Browns Tonight game and seeing them interviewing the players and the fans. Those fans were like zombies and shocked as hell. Actually, the BONE LADY SOBBED!!!!

floodcitygirl
11-19-2006, 09:20 PM
It was brutal! I was dying when Hines went down and came up limping and went back down again. I was soooo glad to see him back in. I didn't see him again at the end.....hope he's ok. Made me nervous the way Ben was grabbing his shoulder after that hit he took too. Rest up boys!!!! You've got work to do next week!!! :tt02:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2006, 09:32 PM
Hey for 3 quarters the game sucked and the Steelers effort sucked. But the 4th quarter sure was great.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2006, 12:39 AM
GOOD ONE ALRIGHT!!! I loved watching the Post Game Browns Tonight game and seeing them interviewing the players and the fans. Those fans were like zombies and shocked as hell. Actually, the BONE LADY SOBBED!!!!

It's gotta be awesome to be a Steelers fan in cleveland right now !! :banana: :tt02: :banana: :tt02:

House of Steel
11-20-2006, 09:47 AM
Oh I am going to let every freaking bastard fan of the losers have it. They've gotten on me all week long about how the Browns are going to make em suffer. LMAO. I got the last laugh now didn't I? Captcoolhand, myself, and Steel-X will let Cleveland know how we feel today. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!

Blitzburgh55
11-20-2006, 01:42 PM
just glad they won