PDA

View Full Version : Who Dey?........We Dey

Scorp
11-10-2009, 01:33 PM
How impressive was that win last night? Reminded me of the way the Steelers kicked the Vikings ***. And they were the visitors. I tell ya boys and girls.....Steelers are going to repeat. I don't believe in jinxs or none of that bullsh-it. The AFC belongs to us and come sunday, we're going to show them bungholes we're not playing around anymore. :cope:

75Steeler
11-10-2009, 01:58 PM
I can't wait till Sunday! Maybe Ochocinco will bring more cash to try to bribe the officials this week? I'm just trying to decide what is on the menu for this game? We did perogies and smoked sausage last night.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-10-2009, 02:06 PM
I've been looking forward to this game every since we decided to not show up earlier in the year when we couldn't get our heads out of our asses. I can't wait for this matchup, the Bengals need to be brought back down to earth and you know our guys are chomping at the bit to get ahold of the Bengals again. They won't admit it to the media but you can bet your last dollar they are stoked for this game.

Harrison downplayed it when the NFLN reporter talked to him and asked him about what statement the Bronco game sent to the Bengals about next week.

Scorp
11-10-2009, 02:20 PM
time to drop the bomb on the sissy bengals son and take sole possession of first place.

TEEMONT
11-10-2009, 02:29 PM
How impressive was that win last night? Reminded me of the way the Steelers kicked the Vikings ***. And they were the visitors. I tell ya boys and girls.....Steelers are going to repeat. I don't believe in jinxs or none of that bullsh-it. The AFC belongs to us and come sunday, we're going to show them bungholes we're not playing around anymore. :cope:

hey ...what number are you and what position do you play?

Big T
11-10-2009, 03:35 PM
hey ...what number are you and what position do you play?

Ask Mike Tomlin, Steeler nation is just as much a part of the team as the players and coaches.

WE played great last night and I can't wait til WE beat the Bengals next week.

HUNT4SEVEN
11-10-2009, 03:43 PM
I've been looking forward to this game every since we decided to not show up earlier in the year when we couldn't get our heads out of our asses. I can't wait for this matchup, the Bengals need to be brought back down to earth and you know our guys are chomping at the bit to get a hold of the Bengals again. They won't admit it to the media but you can bet your last dollar they are stoked for this game.

Harrison downplayed it when the NFLN reporter talked to him and asked him about what statement the Bronco game sent to the Bengals about next week.

Yea i agree TP, they are gonna downplay this game an let Ocho stinko run his mouth,
I got my wish i was hoping that 1st place would come down to this game! now i know for sure we will be focused an destroy these bums! the Bengals are gonna give us their best shot but i bet u we dominate them from the opening kickoff to the last play, Also it will keep my Bengal friend mouth shut for the rest of the year:lol: GO STEELERS!!!!!!

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-10-2009, 04:01 PM
If the steelers play the http://www.packerpalace.com/palace/WhoCares-JM.jpgwith the passion showed against denver in the fourth qtr. last nite god have mercy on them.:bengalssign: oconono is toast. my bengals hate is alive and well. go steelers.

floodcitygirl
11-10-2009, 04:24 PM
Yea i agree TP, they are gonna downplay this game an let Ocho stinko run his mouth,
I got my wish i was hoping that 1st place would come down to this game! now i know for sure we will be focused an destroy these bums! the Bengals are gonna give us their best shot but i bet u we dominate them from the opening kickoff to the last play, Also it will keep my Bengal friend mouth shut for the rest of the year:lol: GO STEELERS!!!!!!From your lips to God's ear!

Troyisabeast_43
11-10-2009, 04:35 PM
Last night's game was a statement game to the Bengals that whole 2nd half. Especially after Ben came right back after having the ball stripped for a TD and lead that awesome 4 play drive with the key play going to Holmes right over Champ Bailey. The Bengals will know come Sunday that beating the Baltimore Ravens like they did this past week doesnt mean you are now the kings of the AFC North. You still have to go through the defending AFC North Champs and the defending Super Bowl champs the Pittsburgh Steelers...

floodcitygirl
11-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Last night's game was a statement game to the Bengals that whole 2nd half. Especially after Ben came right back after having the ball stripped for a TD and lead that awesome 4 play drive with the key play going to Holmes right over Champ Bailey. The Bengals will know come Sunday that beating the Baltimore Ravens like they did this past week doesnt mean you are now the kings of the AFC North. You still have to go through the defending AFC North Champs and the defending Super Bowl champs the Pittsburgh Steelers...Yeah I got ya....and I agree... but these people have already been booking their tickets for the freaking super bowl! You have no idea. The Steelers need to not just beat them but hand them their arses on their way out of town Sunday!