PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward you're a BEAST

Steel Trap86
11-10-2009, 03:27 AM
Leaping right over Champ Bailey tonight for that last TD! I dont think I've ever seen Bailey get owned so bad. 86 is having himself one hell of a season. 49 catches for 646 yds, averaging 13.2...right behind Randy Moss. I saw a big towel that said "We love our dirty 86", lol since he got voted the dirtiest player in the NFL last week and 86 came out tonight on Monday night, while the whole league (and the Bengals) watched, and showed why he is one of the best receivers to play the game. Next Sunday I think Ward has one of the biggest games of the season against the Bengals and throws in a couple big shots before we take this division for good!!!!!!! :postal:

:cope::tt02::cope::tt02::cope::tt02:

K Train
11-10-2009, 03:35 AM
ward has smoked bailey continuously over the years....bailey has rough days against ward which is weird to me but ill take it. his leap wasnt really beastly though, pretty routine lol

Steel Trap86
11-10-2009, 03:40 AM
lol what? Bailey almost hit the dirt he went so low, he thought Ward was going to lower the shoulder, and then he hopped right over him and jogged it in for the TD lol he made Champ look like a Chump hands down

steelersgal86
11-10-2009, 07:28 AM
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

lloydfan4life
11-10-2009, 09:02 AM
.... and to watch him do it the whole time with a smile on his face. :cope:

Chump is probably riding the 'Hines is a dirty player' bandwagon this morning after getting burnt so badly by him last night. :rofl:

LarryNJ
11-10-2009, 09:06 AM
Number 10 is the one who was really owning Bailey last night. Hines just capped it off!

LatrobePA
11-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Number 10 is the one who was really owning Bailey last night. Hines just capped it off!

Yep, Bailey spoke highly about the Steelers, he's OK in my book!

memphissteelergirl
11-10-2009, 09:55 AM
lol what? Bailey almost hit the dirt he went so low, he thought Ward was going to lower the shoulder, and then he hopped right over him and jogged it in for the TD lol he made Champ look like a Chump hands down

LOL...I know, right? That was the icing on the cake for me! :lol:

Sir Blitzelot
11-10-2009, 10:08 AM
After twelve years, Hines still does it better than anyone else. It was the perfect finish, to a great game. :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-10-2009, 10:24 AM
What more can you say about the guy; he's not he fastest player in the league, not the tallest, or the strongest, but when he's got the ball there's nothing he can't do. 12 years later the guy still gets it done like nobody else. It's amazing to see him in the open field, the way he can out muscle the defender, split the coverage, outrun even the fastest guys in the secondary, or just flat out run through them never ceases to amaze me.

steelcitysfinestXL
11-10-2009, 10:35 AM
his leap wasnt really beastly though, pretty routine lol

LOL, it was pretty routine cause Hines made it look so easy!!! To steal another line from Mike Tomlin "When you look at his (Hines') whole body of work..." Its pretty impressive to me. What i mean is, we're used to seeing him do what ever it takes to get into the endzone.. but that "little" hurdle... HANDS DOWN (and im touching my carpet right now) was hype!

floodcitygirl
11-10-2009, 10:45 AM
lol what? Bailey almost hit the dirt he went so low, he thought Ward was going to lower the shoulder, and then he hopped right over him and jogged it in for the TD lol he made Champ look like a Chump hands downThoroughly enjoyable!

Zachintosh66
11-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Bailey had decnt coverage on Holmes most of the night... but holmes was always a "step" ahead

ejsteeler
11-10-2009, 12:54 PM
I just sit back and smile as he continues to build his HOF credentials......go ahead doubters, keep denying the enevitable(sp?).........:cope:

75Steeler
11-10-2009, 01:11 PM
I tell my friends every game that Hines plays like this is his 4th year not his 12th. Hines is the man and I wear his jersey with pride. Keep playing "dirty" Hines it works for us!

:cope:

Scorp
11-10-2009, 01:45 PM
Fu-ck jerry "sopa" rice, Hines Ward will go down as the greatest reciever ever and greatest dirty player. :cope: