PDA

View Full Version : We just ripped the Browns hearts out!!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-19-2006, 05:09 PM
What a helluva game !! They gave us their best shot, took all their trash talking, and in the end the World Champs battle back and steal one in Cleveland !!!!!

PITT23
11-19-2006, 05:11 PM
Agreed and hopefully that will cement their place at the bottom of the division for the year.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2006, 05:12 PM
It was an hell of a game. I'm just glad the Steelers finally woke up and showed some heart in the 4th quarter. The whole game until the 4th the Steelers looked dead.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-19-2006, 05:13 PM
Hey Braylon Edwards !!! Who's comin after who now Bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We took all your bullshit trash talking, we took your best shot all game long but in the end you're still the same old Clowns !! Can't win when you have to!

SteelersGirlTN7
11-19-2006, 05:53 PM
Hey Braylon Edwards !!! Who's comin after who now Bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We took all your bullshit trash talking, we took your best shot all game long but in the end you're still the same old Clowns !! Can't win when you have to!

YEAH!! And wasn't him on the final hail mary too? Bobbled or not... he was out of bounds according to the replay .. LOL I couldnt watch the play in real time .. just in case the worst happened.

He choked when it counted! Yeah, thanks for coming after us LOL

Prosdo
11-19-2006, 06:40 PM
Damn my hands were shaking those last 5 minutes! Go Steelers!

Hburg
11-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Even when the browns are good and play good......they still ain't good enough!!!!!

Why are we the Champions? Because even when **** is down, we come back and win!!! The browns had the chance to do it in the final seconds, hell we even gave them a pretty good shot to do it! But they didn't and showed to everyone once again why they are the same old suckass browns!!

Where's the souljah? Who's coming after us? I don't see anything but a bunch of pound puppy b*tches who talk big but can't finish through the deal. Welcome back to the basement of the AFCN Cleveland, get used to it, you're gonna be there for awhile!

Rest in Pieces.

BuFu

floodcitygirl
11-19-2006, 08:31 PM
Damn my hands were shaking those last 5 minutes! Go Steelers!It took mine a half hour to stop!!! I'm thinking I may need a cadiologist after that one!

AZ_Steeler
11-19-2006, 08:37 PM
Things weren't looking good for a while and I was about to take a sick day tomorrow so I wouldn't have to face my peers at work but now I can show up with my chest out and my head up high!!! What a heck of a game, I only wish I could have seen more than the final play :(

A loss like this though is always hard for any team to bounce back from, case in point... Cardinals almost beating the Bears :lol:

House of Steel
11-19-2006, 09:41 PM
I am going to ripping into every Browns fan tomorrow and telling them WE OWN YOU BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! I will screaming out the window while driving, HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO. I putting my terrible towel in the back window and my flag will be twirling.

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-19-2006, 10:08 PM
Bottom Line ...If you can't run with the STEELERS ,stay in CLEVELAND !!! :brownssuck: :tt02:

House of Steel
11-19-2006, 10:20 PM
:bigfinger: Cleveland!!!! :brownssuck:

Iron City South
11-19-2006, 10:20 PM
Couple of thoughts:

1) Cowher goes to 20-5 lifetime vs. the Browns. I would call that "OWNED"

2) Offense sputtered most of the game, good to see Willie contribute in other areas when the run game is being stuffed.

3) Ben, Parker, Hines, Hampton, and Troy bring it every game ... they're all warriors.

4) Our secondary is still a concern. Something isn't right

5) Kevin Spencer should be fired tomorrow morning. Our special teams are not just a debacle, they're downright embarassing.

6) Ben shows once again he is a "gamer" and by far more valuable than soft statistic only bed wetters like Cardigan Carson Palmer.

7) Santonio Holmes will be good. I'm not ready to say great .... but I like what I'm seeing each week. He's our only WR that gets seperation and works his routes to make things happen.

8) Cedric Wilson will not be on this team next year.

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-19-2006, 10:33 PM
Couple of thoughts:

2) Offense sputtered most of the game, good to see Willie contribute in other areas when the run game is being stuffed.

The offense didn't sputter... we only needed to play 1 quarter...it was just them Brownies! :tt02: :brownssuck: :crybabyclowns:

BBG7
11-19-2006, 11:55 PM
I love coming back and beating the Browns...just when they get their hopes up and they think they are going to win thier version of the Super Bowl, we come back and take it right back ....kindof reminds me of the playoffs a few years back (even though we were down a little more then) HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

SteelersGirlTN7
11-20-2006, 01:26 AM
I love coming back and beating the Browns...just when they get their hopes up and they think they are going to win thier version of the Super Bowl, we come back and take it right back ....kindof reminds me of the playoffs a few years back (even though we were down a little more then) HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

I can say this now, that there's a few hours separation from the game ending .. LOL ... I almost have to say I liked this game better than last year's beating! Although it was nice to see the smackdowns that happened... this year, because our game is ALWAYS the Brownies' superbowl... we teased them with it .. darn near almost gave it to them .. and took it right back LOL I loved, loved, loved seeing those cupcakes hanging their heads before it was even over!

GO STEELERS!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2006, 01:30 AM

Aint that the truth, its just wonderful to see them tortured like that. They give it all they got and still get beat by their hated rivals !! Beating the clowns is always a blast !!!

Hburg
11-20-2006, 02:21 AM
Couple of thoughts:

1) Cowher goes to 20-5 lifetime vs. the Browns. I would call that "OWNED"

3) Ben, Parker, Hines, Hampton, and Troy bring it every game ... they're all warriors.

4) Our secondary is still a concern. Something isn't right

5) Kevin Spencer should be fired tomorrow morning. Our special teams are not just a debacle, they're downright embarassing.

6) Ben shows once again he is a "gamer" and by far more valuable than soft statistic only bed wetters like Cardigan Carson Palmer.

7) Santonio Holmes will be good. I'm not ready to say great .... but I like what I'm seeing each week. He's our only WR that gets seperation and works his routes to make things happen.

8) Cedric Wilson will not be on this team next year.

Great breakdown! I only have one question. What makes you think Wilson is gonna be out?

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2006, 03:01 AM
Its a possibility that Cedric won't be back with us having 4 good WR's now in Ward, Holmes, Washington & Reid ( when he comes back). His contract is up after this year anyways isnt it (cedric).

Iron City South
11-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Yes, Wilson's contract is up after this year. He has shown to be extremely inconsistent as a #2 WR ...... He can catch the no-brainer "softballs", but he can't make the harder catches. He has 2 serious flaws:

1) He terrified to take a hit and will give up on the route if he knows one's coming.

2) He can't get seperation off the line. Lacks the quick burst and sucks at blocking.

Wilson wouldn't be a starter on MOST NFL teams, however he got lucky last year and landed with a team that was in dire need of a warm body that had experience in the role. Plus he was dirt cheap. We won't need him next year with the progress and experience we are getting from both Holmes and Washington. Let's not forget we will also see a lot more of Willie Reid next year as well. He'll most likely serve as our primary return man, but I expect him to see the slot in 4 and 5 man sets.