PDA

View Full Version : America's Team? Cowboys Can Keep That Moniker

Phenomenal TJ
11-08-2009, 03:28 AM
First and foremost, allow me to explain that I in no way, shape or form expect to make any friends out of Dallas Cowboys fans from this article. But I digress, I have a duty to call them like I see them. For all those who disagree, I look forward to your intelligent debate that shall stem from this article in the comments section, so have away at it.

There are 32 teams in the NFL, every single one of them are based in the United States Of America. Only one, however, has been called America’s Team. Unless you’ve been living under a rock since 1978, then you know that this team is the Cowboys.

Read more at the Pittsburgh Pigskin Blog (http://fanhuddle.com/pittsburghsteelers/2009/11/08/americas-team-cowboys-can-keep-that-moniker/)

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-08-2009, 11:48 AM
we don't need it, we don't want it. you can have it. bad karma goes hand in hand with that moniker. the steelers and their fans are self identified and secure enough in their own right to know they are number one through out the land. the forces that tagged the cowgirls as amer... t... cannot change what they have wrought on that team and it will forever haunt them. thank god for that. GO HOMO GO.:2cents: