PDA

View Full Version : Who will be a bigger threat in the passing game?

Brad 69
11-07-2009, 07:36 PM
With everyone hearing about the steelers passing game who will be the biggest threat? With Hines, Heath and Santonio, Ben will have a great arsenal against the Broncos on monday.

STEELER 4 LIFE
11-07-2009, 10:33 PM
I'm looking for wallace to have a big game. The steelers already have 3 rec. that are tried and proven (ward,holmes,miller)and will draw a lot of attention away from wallace. Wallace is a beast with big play talent. Denver will get a taste of it monday night. The O-line has got to bring their A game.

Brad 69
11-07-2009, 10:37 PM
I look for ward and miller to be the underneath go to guys but I look for holmes to have his biggest game of the season

steelcitysfinestXL
11-08-2009, 07:07 AM
Bryan Dawkins in coverage... nuff said!!! I love B-Dawk but he really isnt your prototypical cover safety. If Denver plans to blitz, which they will out of a 3-4, Dawkins, Dj Williams and Andra Davis are going to be responsible for coverage on Miller Ward and Wallace. Leaving Champ or Goodman on the outside in 1-on-1! CHamp can handle his own but i think the safeties and LBs are gonna have a long night trying to match up inside! If Max can hold up against Elvis Dummervili see Mike Wallace and Heath having BIG games against LB's and Safties!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Heath could have a monster game this week, the Broncos secondary is good but Heath creates a real nice mismatch vs Dawkins if they go that route in coverage. I like Miller to put up some nice numbers tonight!

K Train
11-09-2009, 01:00 AM
tomlin said sweed has looked great in practice and earned a chance....he will be the 4th wr this week and tomlin says they will get him involved

DanRooney
11-09-2009, 01:32 AM
tomlin said sweed has looked great in practice and earned a chance....he will be the 4th wr this week and tomlin says they will get him involved

Well here's hoping it's not a close game :yellowthumb:

K Train
11-09-2009, 01:44 AM
i love that hes getting another chance a month later on MNF

BlitzburghRockCity
11-09-2009, 03:41 AM
It's not like Tomlin can just give up on him, he's a 2nd year guy that just isn't quite getting it yet. They knew he'd be a bit of a project when they drafted him but I'll be they were hoping he'd atleast be catching what comes to him :evilshake: It's one thing to run the wrong route, cut it off too soon, not come back when the QB is in trouble; things of that nature but you'd like to see him atleast catch what comes his way when he is in the right position.

yinzer
11-09-2009, 07:51 AM
i love that hes getting another chance a month later on MNF

i'm really pullin for that kid tonight.

JensK
11-09-2009, 09:03 AM

HURRAY!!! Although, he could have picked a better game for him to come back in :P Oh well, Sweed needs to prove me right!

LatrobePA
11-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Sweed, don't let me down dude!

Ben will want to rebound from a lousy game vs the Vikes. I see a big night for him. But I also see a couple picks as well!

yinzer
11-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Sweed, don't let me down dude!

Ben will want to rebound from a lousy game vs the Vikes. I see a big night for him. But I also see a couple picks as well!

NO PICKS, NO PICKS, NO PICKS, NO WHAMMY'SSSSSSSSSSSS...........STOP!

LatrobePA
11-09-2009, 09:18 AM
NO PICKS, NO PICKS, NO PICKS, NO WHAMMY'SSSSSSSSSSSS...........STOP!

Early on, until he can account for the thin air...Sorry! He'll back it up with a Tom Brady record smashing 12 TD's in the 2nd quarter! lol