PDA

View Full Version : injury report?

JensK
10-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows anything about Timmons and Kirschke? Neither looked all that bad. All got up and walked out without help, although Timmons had to lay down some before - Im affrait that Timmons may have gotten the same injury as Polamalu had, seeing that it looked like he got a shot at the knee. Never saw what happened to Kirschke?

jpele
10-25-2009, 05:44 PM
Tomlin said Kirschke has a calf injury,we'll know more tomorrow,Timmons has an ankle injury. thankfully we have a week off to get these guys healthy.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Hopefully neither is serious but man the bye sure came at a great time; without Travis & Timmons in there we have ZERO quality depth to step in if their replacements go down.

jpele
10-25-2009, 05:49 PM
Hopefully neither is serious but man the bye sure came at a great time; without Travis & Timmons in there we have ZERO quality depth to step in if their replacements go down.

I know a lot of people dislike K. Fox but all he needs is playing time, as far as the D line goes ,we're down and out if Kirschke goes down.

JensK
10-25-2009, 05:52 PM
I know a lot of people dislike K. Fox but all he needs is playing time, as far as the D line goes ,we're down and out if Kirschke goes down.

IF Kirschke is down they better play Hood - No need at all to play Essex imo. We are screwed either way, so may aswell give Hood all the exp. he can get.

Fox did not play good at all so far, but he is serviceable. Timmons played great today untill he got injured tho :/

HUNT4SEVEN
10-25-2009, 06:10 PM
This is a great time to have this bye:tt02: Travis an Timmons should be ok hopefully:crossfingers: by the way where's that Viking troll an that Rat troll:thinking:?:lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Fox has been good for us ever since he got here. He's money on special teams, and he's more than capable enough to fill in when needed. He made a big play today and while we all know we need Timmons back in there, Fox did a solid job today.

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Hopefully Timmons didn't re injure that ankle with another "high ankle " sprain, on one of the radio shows after they said he had a boot on that leg. Fox is an adequate replacement for the running game, but I don't know if he can do the same for the passing game...

Dee Mca
10-25-2009, 11:31 PM
IF Kirschke is down they better play Hood - No need at all to play Essex imo:/
We are truely screwed if they let Essex play on the D-line.
Even worse than we would be if it was Eason playing.
I thought I'd catch it b4 someone else did

K Train
10-25-2009, 11:33 PM
clearly he meant eason, not essex.

i say if they have to start evander and count on him the whole game were probably gonna get run over

JensK
10-26-2009, 05:09 AM
clearly he meant eason, not essex.

i say if they have to start evander and count on him the whole game were probably gonna get run over

eeerh yeah Eason, sorry. Always get those two mixed up.

I agree that Hood is not going to be great or anything, but neither will Eason, so my point is, just let the rookie get all the snaps he can get, cause we are pretty much screwed either way.