PDA

View Full Version : Raccoon Kabobs

lloydfan4life
10-22-2009, 09:37 PM
Ingredients:
Two pounds, reasonably fresh raccoon*, cut into one-inch cubes.
One-half cup homemade French dressing.
Two green peppers, cut into squares.
One large onion, cut into one-inch pieces.
One-third pound mushroom caps.

Place raccoon cubes in a ceramic bowl and pour dressing over cubes. Let marinate two or more hours. Remove cubes, reserving marinade. Alternate raccoon cubes with pepper squares, onion pieces and mushroom caps on skewers. Brush all with reserved marinade and broil over hot coals until done to desired degree. Turn frequently and baste with marinade as needed.

Serves six.

Enjoy! :drool:

* if the raccoon wasn't lying there on your way to work then it's reasonably fresh. :greengrin:

WoodsonsGirl
10-22-2009, 09:41 PM
:eek: Glad you dont do the cooking in our house! :barf:

Scorp
10-23-2009, 12:28 AM
:eek: Glad you dont do the cooking in our house! :barf:

Why not? Lloyd is the Iron Chef after all. :grin1: She's really inviting you to take over her kitchen Lloyd. :banana:

steelersgal86
10-23-2009, 08:04 AM
:yikes1::yikes1::yikes1:

ShellShock
10-24-2009, 12:16 AM
At first I said this is fake, but I saw that you from Pennsatucky, so it has to be real.

Bucsfan4ever
10-24-2009, 07:54 AM
:lol::lol: Shades of The Beverly Hillbillies...got anything for the possum innards??

Raccoons are best for making toothpicks! :yellowthumb::greengrin:

lloydfan4life
10-24-2009, 09:20 AM
At first I said this is fake, but I saw that you from Pennsatucky, so it has to be real.

:greengrin: yeah, we'll eat just about anything.... as long as it's 'reasonably' fresh! :lol:

WoodsonsGirl
10-24-2009, 09:25 AM
Why not? Lloyd is the Iron Chef after all. :grin1: She's really inviting you to take over her kitchen Lloyd. :banana:

Zip it Scorp! :spank:

Scorp
10-24-2009, 07:40 PM
:lol::lol: Shades of The Beverly Hillbillies...got anything for the possum innards??

Raccoons are best for making toothpicks! :yellowthumb::greengrin:

Actually tarantula fangs make the perfect toothpicks. Tarantula is good eatin as well. Kinda taste like crab meat. :yesnod:

--- Added 10/24/2009 at 06:40 PM ---

Zip it Scorp! :spank:

WoodsonGirl, if i may. Lloyd and i are going to make a cooking show, live, from your kitchen. Doesn't that sound great?!!!! It's going to be a hit. We start Monday Lloyd, bright and early. Starts at 3 pm, check your local listings. :grin1:

steelers4life66
10-25-2009, 11:56 AM
Coons 2 damn greasy. :yesnod:

WoodsonsGirl
10-26-2009, 05:54 AM
Actually tarantula fangs make the perfect toothpicks. Tarantula is good eatin as well. Kinda taste like crab meat. :yesnod:

--- Added 10/24/2009 at 06:40 PM ---

WoodsonGirl, if i may. Lloyd and i are going to make a cooking show, live, from your kitchen. Doesn't that sound great?!!!! It's going to be a hit. We start Monday Lloyd, bright and early. Starts at 3 pm, check your local listings. :grin1:

:eek1: Hope you two hired a clean up crew! I am going to moms to eat! :duh: